Scoop

100 Shades of Ufuoma McDermott! Movie Star celebrates Wedding Anniversary with ? New Photos

Nigerian actor and former model Ufuoma McDermott celebrated her 8th wedding anniversary to husband Steven McDermott yesterday. The couple got married in 2010 and have two lovely kids, Kesiena Alize and Isio Jared.

To mark the anniversary, Ufuoma McDermott had a photo session shot by Ebenezer Dada which she tagged #100ShadesOfUfuoma.

She captioned a photo with

Today is my official #WeddingAnniversary
This day 8 years ago, my husband and I, together with a few friends signed the dotted lines at the Ikoyi registry.
8 years gone. 80 more to go

Check on it!

1. gwen

April 11, 2018 at 1:34 pm

arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh…NO!

2. gwen

April 11, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…a big NO!

3. D.K

April 11, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Wawu!! Gorgeous!!!

4. Zee

April 11, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Whoever did that make up on the 6th picture deserves to be shot!! Sometimes Less is more……

Happy birthday ma’am.

5. wm

April 11, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Dunno if its the photography or makeup artist @ the first 2 pictures.

However the last to pictures are gorgeous.

6. narealWA

April 11, 2018 at 4:51 pm

the Make up is frightening! its just too much or rather MUSH! lol

7. The Real Oma

April 11, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Maybe it is just me and others don’t see what I see or my preferences are just different but I think wigs (+ plenty makeup) don’t do most Black women justice…
    Look at her face in the last pictures with natural hair and soft make-up and compare to the ones with the wigs and plenty make-up…
    Mind you, I am not any way advocating for natural hair o, I just think women should opt for more realistic styles when they use artificial hair, like ponytails or just leave some of their own hair out, it gives a natural finish that softens the face and makes the woman look younger.

8. narealWA

April 11, 2018 at 6:06 pm

But where’s the co-anniversaryer?

9. Fizzy

April 11, 2018 at 8:44 pm

The lip liner in the picture with the short dress issa no no. When you take pictures, it is not compulsory to release all of the pictures! I like the red dress though. HWA Ufuoma.

10. Cynical

April 11, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Ufuoma, this is a fail,I’m sorry to say. You are a pretty lady, this pics made you look old and hardened your features. But what’s the inspiration behind doing this kind of photoshoot for wedding anniversary…. Shouldn’t it be you and your husband showing your love after xyz years?? ?

11. Alterego

April 12, 2018 at 7:00 am

I thought black lip liner went out with the 90s and early 2000s. Women with strong features should steer clear of heavy makeup and weaves. She should have opted for realistic looking weaves and false lashes, a more relaxed informal photo shoot, maybe on a beach, with wavy flowy hair. Anything but this forced, stiff shoot. That said, her body, tone and definition is commendable. Happy birthday.

12. Bee

April 14, 2018 at 8:47 am

I love the white table; really nice. I hope I find a carpenter that can do this for me??

13. Uberhaute Looks

April 14, 2018 at 9:59 pm

Please, as a Makeup Artist, I reject this person!
    Why make someone with sharp features have over contoured, over lined and excessively photo shopped baked face?

14. omomo

April 15, 2018 at 10:06 pm

last to pics is the real Ufuoma ..the red dress is also good

15. LA chic

April 18, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Ufuoma is such a pretty woman but the makeup artist should be shot. PLS do not use them again ever. Happy wedding Anniversary my dear