News

Daystar Christian Centre launches Saturday Worship Service from Tomorrow, April 7th

Daystar christian centre

Finding Sunday quite inconvenient for worship? Daystar has got you covered!

From tomorrow April 7th, 2018, Daystar Christian Centre will begin Saturday worship service at Plot A3C Ikosi Road, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria, between 6.00 pm and 7.15 pm.

In a mega-city like Lagos where many people would love to attend church on Sundays but for busy schedules and work demands, the Saturday worship service offers that flexible and unique privilege to connect with God unhindered, irrespective of your itinerary.

This Saturday worship service would be in addition to the normal Sunday worship services; 7.00 am, 8.45 am, 10.30 am and 12.15 pm. Regardless of your work schedule, now you can effortlessly experience church like you never before where eccentric worship meets life-changing revelation.

At Daystar, testimonies of changed lives abound to God’s glory. Join us to maximize your potentials in God and become a role model. Our Senior Pastors, Sam & Nike Adeyemi are excited to welcome you!

Connect with us on social!

Instagram,  Twitter,  Facebook

Watch online via http://live.daystarng.org/

—————————————————————————————————————————————Sponsored Content

1. Sola Obada

April 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm

Wow this is what church should be about!

2. Tarela

April 6, 2018 at 12:55 pm

Twale to the guys behind Daystar social.. Brand be pushing the envelope constantly online

3. Bimbo O

April 6, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Now, that’s my church. Absolutely life-changing. Always winning with innovation. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s epic service

4. Francesca

April 6, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Since I started attending Daystar, I have been an envy to everyone. Everyone. How it happened, only Heavens can explain. My Pastors Sam & Nike Adeyemi are the most selfless I have seen anywhere, genuinely passionate about changing lives and raising role models.
    This is my open invitation, I bet you life will NEVER remain the same

5. Oliver I

April 6, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Now I understand why I’m way ahead. My church is always a step further. Can’t wait??❤

6. zzzzzzzzzzz

April 6, 2018 at 3:09 pm

How about a Sunday evening service instead, just thinking

7. Temi

April 6, 2018 at 3:27 pm

There is always House fellowship on Sundays. s

8. Suugar

April 6, 2018 at 4:44 pm

This is “us” serving God at our own convenience… “Finding Sunday quite inconvenient for worship? Daystar has got you covered!”
    #EndtimeMove We don’t decide for God.

9. Mark

April 6, 2018 at 4:46 pm

Sorry Lord, I can’t worship you on sunday, I am too busy. See you on saturday. Shame on Christianity of today. Secular Christians

10. Lolo

April 7, 2018 at 3:31 am

Suugar & Mark, Some of us can’t actually make church on Sundays because of work demands, so this move is a welcome idea. The most important thing is serve God in Spirit and in Truth irrespective of the day of the week.

11. xqsyou

April 7, 2018 at 6:55 pm

@Suugar and @Mark are one the same person. Monikers don’t lie…
    @lolo you couldn’t have said it better. I totally agree with you.

12. Suugar