Scoop

Tristan Thompson reportedly filmed Kissing Mystery Girl days before Khloe Kardashian’s Due Date

BellaNaija.com

Daily Mail sources filmed soon-to-be-daddy Tristan Thompson kissing a mystery woman just days before his partner Khloe Kardashian is set to birth their baby.

Thompson was spotted at a club in New York with a woman with straight brunette hair, all locked in conversation, and then making out.

In a video obtained exclusively by Daily Mail, Thompson and the woman are seen locking lips, the woman’s head cocked to the side.

The source who provided the video said Thompson and the woman were making out all night. She said:

I was there and he was on the table right next to us with a group of friends and some girl who he was obviously making out with all night.

They were holding each other and it was so obvious. They were there when I got there and they were part of a big group of friends.

They were talking and being around each other all night. He was texting and talking on the phone and she was obviously looking over his shoulder.

Everybody knew who he was. We talked about it and everybody watched them make out several times.

I have obviously seen him before and people around me were like, “That’s Tristan Thompson”. I have seen him on TV.

I love the Kardashians and I think it’s devastating. I really did believe he was a good guy.

I feel so bad for Khloé now because she is pregnant and I want her to know but at the same time I don’t. I don’t think their fans will like what they see.

See photos below:

Photo Credit: Daily Mail

1. Mrs chidukane

April 10, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I’m not surprised. See him covering his head. He doesn’t know he’s a goldfish and so,has no hiding place.

2. Tootsie

April 10, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Some SAB is always waiting, ready to kiss another woman’s man! Tufia! No surprises here at all. Men will always be men.

3. Tootsie

April 10, 2018 at 11:32 pm

They’re only as faithful as their options. Even if you hang on a ceiling, it won’t do…*sigh*

• Debra

April 14, 2018 at 7:15 pm

Poor Khloe. Just when she needed him the most.

There are 2 choices with a man: either sit around trying constantly to make it work out nicely, or discreetly get on with your life. If he can please himself, so can I. This isn’t 1956 anymore. I’m not home making cookies. I’m out there working in the world to ensure our family survives, and double standards don’t work anymore. I’m not looking out the window dreaming of his devotion.

4. noanon

April 11, 2018 at 12:36 am

Awwww that is kind of sad, If you are a woman looking to settle down with a man just prepare your heart. They are selfish as selfish gets. If they are not cheating on you, they are financially scamming you or crushing your career to ensure their egos are boosted. God bless the men out there who try to be decent human beings.

• CrazyWorld

April 11, 2018 at 7:43 am

If you are getting sponsored by your man, it’s not financial scam o but turn it around and it’s financial scam. You see this women sha and Its you that will jump and be shouting men and women are the same.

5. Mamamia

April 11, 2018 at 12:45 am

You lose em how u get em. Khloe still remains my fave though, plus, the guy is quite young. I’m sorry but at 26 most men will wanna play the fields till they get to 30 at least. But, what do I know…??‍♀️ Hard luck khloe…

6. LILO

April 11, 2018 at 3:02 am

Whoever called him “Tristan Third Trimester Thompson” is a high grade fool tho ??

• BlueEyed

April 11, 2018 at 7:41 am

The Shade Room comment section has we wilding out, they even said he scared of newborns ??

7. the real ibinabo

April 11, 2018 at 8:51 am

No surprises here, Khloe saw this coming. He started creepign with you when he was expecting a baby form his baby mama, of course he is going to creep with other girls while you are pregnant.

8. Bella

April 11, 2018 at 9:04 am

Damn…..but tea regardless. They mama will fix this and she will fly back home to safety, mama’s nest and reemerge richer !!

9. Ashie

April 11, 2018 at 10:12 am

@noanon thanks for saying the truth.
    i love you.

10. olajumoke

April 11, 2018 at 10:34 am

Oh gosh! If this is true, i feel so bad for khloe..she is my favorite and all these men she dates keep sidelining her…. It is well o

11. Amara

April 13, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Poor khloe but seriously that guy is too young…even the once that are older cheats talk more of 24/26 years old…never take men seriously.