Weddings

First Look at Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s #RoyalWedding

BellaNaija Weddings

The day is here! This Royal Wedding will be remembered forever!

The beautiful Hollywood actress Meghan Markle is saying I do to the love of her life Prince Harry today. Here is the first look.

Keep refreshing www.bellanaija.com/weddings and follow @bellanaijaweddings on Instagram / Facebook  and @bellanaijawed on Twitter

Aww!

1. Uyai

May 19, 2018 at 12:21 pm

Congratulations both of you. There’s power in love. God is love

• straight talk

May 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm

I’m disappointed at the level of hypocrisy shown by Nigerians. Dont bring God into this wedding. Theres nothing godly about this. A divorcee actress with many sex scenes to her credit who feels happy acting those scenes is who you are happy for. Anyway thats the world for you; decadence and immorality. Depravity and perversion.And the truth is it’s only going to get worse.

• Nito

May 21, 2018 at 3:45 pm

@Straight talk, No one appointed you a judge. God is love.

2. I'mJustSayn'

May 19, 2018 at 12:41 pm

just got declared husband and wife! congratulations! lovely ceremony it was

3. Eephase

May 19, 2018 at 1:02 pm

Here comes the bride! all dressed in white….

4. keke driver

May 19, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Awwwwwwwww

5. Nky

May 19, 2018 at 1:08 pm

I love the simplicity of the dress and makeup.

I just wish she had more of her family to support and share l this special moment with her.

• Lilo

May 19, 2018 at 4:32 pm

I was like meeeeh…maybe the dad couldn’t make it and wasn’t destined to attended his daughter’s wedding. But you mean to tell me her mother didn’t have one or two friend or family to accompany her? This is just not ok on many grounds. I mean Prince Charles had to also keep her mom company during the event? What?

• Shao

May 19, 2018 at 5:01 pm

The best quote I have ever heard is “family is not a privilege. It is earned.”
      If you don’t have any one you can trust with your fried fish then it’s not by force to invite them just to save face!

Mbok!

• kole

May 19, 2018 at 7:02 pm

Shao – I beg to differ. The rich also cry. Even the royal family has its own dysfunction. At the end of the day, this is a bad look on Meghan and she has tough yrs ahead of her in this marriage. No cousins, uncles, aunts or childhood friends turned family? It just seems she doesn’t want to share the spotlight with anyone besides her mother and already famous people. I’m not a fan of her crazy step-siblings but u mean she has no extended family? Her father’s brother paid for her to study abroad…he is a retired diplomat. You mean that one couldn’t walk her down the aisle?

• kole

May 19, 2018 at 7:02 pm

kole May 19, 2018 at 7:02 pm

• kole

May 19, 2018 at 7:03 pm

@shao – I beg to differ. The rich also cry. Even the royal family has its own dysfunction. At the end of the day, this is a bad look on Meghan and she has tough yrs ahead of her in this marriage. No cousins, uncles, aunts or childhood friends turned family? It just seems she doesn’t want to share the spotlight with anyone besides her mother and already famous people. I’m not a fan of her crazy step-siblings but u mean she has no extended family? Her father’s brother paid for her to study abroad…he is a retired diplomat. You mean that one couldn’t walk her down the aisle? Lol

6. Rukky

May 19, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Aww this will go down in history. soooo happy for them. God has plans for everyone and until you achieve your purpose and what u are destinied for, u will not depart this world. Woooow. This is beautifuuuuuuuuul.????

7. Unicorn

May 19, 2018 at 4:11 pm

Such a lovely ceremony. The sermon was awesome and the Gospel choir performed fantasically. God bless the Duke and Duchess of Sussex!

8. Ada

May 19, 2018 at 4:22 pm

Her mother was In tears for most of the ceremony

9. LILO

May 19, 2018 at 4:29 pm

Unimpressed. That’s a boring dress. Make up looks blah Simple can be chic and elegant.i can’t believe no one accompanied her mom. Makes me continue to side eye Meghan and her ‘ambition ‘

• Shao

May 19, 2018 at 4:58 pm

So nobody accompanying her means……???
      Naija that you have a million and one relatives and friends for your wedding, how many of the million relatives actually really have your best interest at heart.

Abeg take all the seats in the house.

• Toese

May 19, 2018 at 8:23 pm

But with the combination of her MAGNIFICENT tiara (thanks to sunshine) and lovely veil with a simple makeup ….the overall look is absolutely stunning

10. Cocobutter

May 19, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, wishing you both a Happy Married Life xo.

11. Na me talk am

May 19, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Utterly beautiful. Love everything about this wedding. I admire Doria’s poise and quiet dignity. Her face was a picture of heartfelt emotion. So lovely of Prince Charles to look after her. I wish them a very happy and joyous marriage. My only bugbear is the cake. Perfect for a garden wedding but too rustic for a royal wedding (runs away)………..

12. L

May 20, 2018 at 12:02 am

Meghan is a beautiful bride. However, the wedding gown is not good for anybody. A lady deserves to be elegantly dressed on her wedding day even if it has to be simple, it should still be beautiful. I actually think it’s sad. The groom was dressed better than her. Sorry.

• Weezy

May 20, 2018 at 12:17 am

Have you heard of minimalism? This dress was IT. Sorry but Nigerians don’t recognize class when they see it. This wedding dress was designed by the first female designer at GIVENCHY.

The intl press is raving about it. But our close-minded Nigerians will decide it is not elegant. Lord almighty. She looked so pretty and simple, like – this is who I am, deal with it.

• Jummy

May 20, 2018 at 5:05 am

Get outta here with the “close-minded Nigerians” nonsense. On top wedding dress again? It’s like you guys like saying this thing to put yourself on a pedestal.

Oyibos that didn’t like it nko? It’s something as simple as preference! Talmabout “close-minded Nigerians”

• Mz_Danielz

May 20, 2018 at 5:59 am

@Weezy, the dress is not fine. Simple and can we please stop all this ‘Nigerians don’t recognize class, bla bla bla’ the fact that the duchess wore it doesn’t make it fantastic. We know what minimalism and class is and this dress is bland. Make that bleh (with my typical Nigerian sort)

All these Oyinbo wannabes, na una still dey yab Sinmi everyday.

13. Weezy

May 20, 2018 at 8:41 am

@Jummy when someone says “the wedding gown is not good for anybody” it is no longer about ” preference “. There is a difference between saying you dont like a dress and saying NOBODY should ever wear such a dress. Finit .

• Jummy

May 20, 2018 at 9:29 am

He/she has very right to make exclusive claims based on their preference! She thinks no one should ever wear the dress. That’s her opinion, you can disagree. That’s fine too. She’s not going around trying to physically restrain people from wearing the dress.

Na wa oh, it’s like millenials/westerners are so abhorred of anything that remotely has to do with exclusivity.

• L

May 20, 2018 at 1:38 pm

Deep in your heart you know that wedding gown does not match the joy and excitement of this wedding. I don’t care who designed it. If you are busy trying to prove a point to a category of people (which might be the case) when you should be basking in the glory of your day, a royal one at that then you are already losing.

14. Mahka

May 20, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Please nobody should call that wedding dress exquisite, it’s simply boring n I’ll fitting…I don’t care all the feminist rave it’s trying to push, it’s still bleeeeh…
    The guests too, everyone wore blush n pastels…no striking colour or headpiece except maybe Amal C…I still remember that lady that wore head to toe blue at Kate’s n Will..
    The fashion yesterday just didn’t cut it for Me…I wish Meghan n Harry all the love n many blessings.