Sweet Spot

The Good Hair Merchants! Kika and Chioma cover TW Magazine’s Latest Issue

TW Magazine‘s April/May Edition is a celebration of the incredible feats achieved by young, daring and ambitious women and sitting pretty on the cover is the Good Hair duo Kika and Chioma.

They duo share their journey to building one of the biggest hair empires this side of the Atlantic, the lessons they have learnt along the way and their bold ambition to take the Good Hair brand global.

Dreams come alive in the fashion pages this month; winners from the #todayswoman campaign get the transformation of their lives as they model select pieces.

This edition also features inspiring interviews with the likes of actress and soon-to-be doctor and rave of the moment Jemima Osunde along with the 26-year-old mother of over 25 children Seyi Oluyole; a hero of the highest order.

1. Lilo

May 12, 2018 at 6:32 pm

Kika is built like a dude tho. And chioma- those feet. A real bleacher’s snitch

• Jummy

May 12, 2018 at 9:05 pm

??

Lilo why are you like this? Which one Kika is built like a dude? I have to say you’re right on the money with Chioma though. My friend went to make her hair there a couple of years ago (not me as I ain’t got 10k to drop for fixing weave)

The customer service there is AMAZING. Chioma and Kika are handson and the staff are very pleasant. Buuutttt… couldn’t help but notice Chioma’s elbow and feet. Sigh.

2. Mama

May 12, 2018 at 9:07 pm

I hope it is not wigs and weaves they’re refering to as ‘the good hair’?

• Fence

May 12, 2018 at 10:54 pm

LOL…. I love how hardworking they are but I hate their brand name (its alright to use weaves but why refer to foreign hair as ‘good hair’)……my opinion another brand name would be better

3. Baybie

May 12, 2018 at 11:44 pm

I’m not a big fan of weaves but I admire entrepreneurs. More success to you girls!

4. Linda

May 13, 2018 at 10:16 am

10-15 years from now weaves and wigs for blacks will be thing of the past. We will all evolve.

The fakeness is too much – no one looks like this on a daily basis. Some men are finally getting tired of it hence why many now fully woke and praisingl likes like Adesua or Lupita which is more organic

How long did it take them to do their FULL BLOWN make-up and hair. Na wa ohhhh. All thee metamorphosis prop have to go thru to look half decent.

5. Fayo

May 14, 2018 at 3:22 pm

Adesuwa Really? Chioma and Kika ? on todays woman! are u kidding me right now? I’m in shock! so you can put this nobodies on your cover meanwhile we have a lot of girls who have substance and have paid their dues that you industry people will never give a chance! disappointed! just like you put Bonang on your cover!