Scoop

A Book about Marriage & Infidelity! “49 Ways to Get Rid of the Other Woman without Getting Caught”

BellaNaija.com

“49 Ways to Get Rid of The Other Woman Without Getting Caught” is a book that deals with one of the major issues that seem to have become the aberrant norm in many marriages today…Infidelity.

It looks at this issue through the lens of the wife, as she seeks to permanently oust an intruder who is threatening to, or has already entered into, her territory… the other woman.

Whilst the subject matter is global and relevant for everyone, or maybe rather, every woman, some of the references and analogies used are local to the author’s roots in Nigeria. The essence, insights and lessons of said references and analogies, however, remain the same.

The author has chosen to expand on the ways a wife can completely reclaim her territory from the intruder, by referencing targeted principles from the best selling book of all time. This is a chronicle of laws, petitions, supplications, and declarations of war. It is essentially a manual for warfare.

The stance and tone is militant, violent, and aggressive, and the author doesn’t hesitate to inform us that, as in regular warfare, there will be casualties. She employs the use of several short, but riveting stories loosely based on true facts garnered over fifteen years as a marital and pre-marital counselor. These stories are interspersed throughout the narrative.

To purchase the book, please visit books.amakachika-mbonu.com  or send a DM to @amakachikambonu

Follow on Instagram,  Twitter and Facebook

Amaka Chika-Mbonu

—————————————————————————————————————————————–
Sponsored Content

1. women need to be braver

June 28, 2018 at 3:21 pm

I am sick of reading about women breaking their heads and expending unnecessary energy to “get rid of the other woman”. How about we have one way to get rid of her? Leave the murraf—a that decided to make her the other woman, and stand on your own two feet! We need to stop subscribing to this archaic and suppressive societal notion that men should be excused from having other women. This is the 21st century. We should start making men accountable for their actions. They only do these things because they are allowed to. I refuse to believe they have no self control.

• Sweetzie

June 28, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Wordddd! Thank you!!??

• Joy

June 29, 2018 at 3:38 am

I don’t see anything wrong in a woman fighting for her marriage and chasing out an intruder by fire, thunder and water. After all, it is her marriage and she has a right to send an intruder out. Don’t you stylishly send the children you don’t want your children to associate with away even after talking to your own children. If God brought you together, why should someone else put asunder. For those who are always quick to advise a woman to walk out. Enue le wa, o fe kan yin. You are not in another woman’s shoes. Do you know the investments made. Side chick, where were you when the man was so ugly and skinny bonga fish with holes in his trousers? I beg fire for fire.

• UnoffcialSideChic

June 29, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Welldone ma! Na you born am????!!

Did they write your name on his *%#^*

• Jane

June 30, 2018 at 1:50 am

@Unofficial side chick. You have just revealed your jjob. I pray earnestly that you have a daughter who becomes a wife and has to deal with an unofficial side chick. Until then, you won’t understand. Make sure you pack the bags of the unofficial side chick right into your daughter’s matrimonial room. How beautiful and happy you will feel ever after. Finally, remember, if man no see you, the highest authority is watching what you are doing to families. I remember the case of one chick who had a terrible accident, one leg gone. She is now advising against sudechickism. Continue your own.

• UnofficialSideChic

June 30, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Abeg while you are in earnest prayer mode, please remember to pray for an end to the killings in Nigeria and for the next presidential election. We need better governance in Nigeria biko! You, are you not tired of the way things are going in Nigeria? Oya PRAY!!!!!!!!!

• UnofficialSideChick

June 29, 2018 at 4:33 pm

You better hold your husband tight, if you have one!!!!

2. Anon

June 28, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Chika Mbonu’s ex-wife! This should be interesting and very close to her home. She is also the author of “How to Get Your Wife to Swing from the Chandelier in a Red Negligee: A Biblical Perspective.”

• xqsyou

June 28, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Ex-Wife???

• Iyke

June 28, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Could she be Chika Mbonu of the defunct citizen’s bank?

• Anon

June 29, 2018 at 1:23 am

Iyke – she? Chika Mbonu is a man. His ex-wife took on his name and hyphenated it as her marital name. Yes, same banker. Also, one time Assurance Bank M.D.

3. OA

June 28, 2018 at 5:28 pm

Wish I could purchase it on Amazon or something. I will try to buy it when next I go home.

4. observer

June 28, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Coming back to read comments!!!! Did she get rid of the other woman? As per, I saw Ex wife in one of the comments above!!!!!

5. SmartWoman

June 28, 2018 at 8:43 pm

Ladies, most men cheat on their wives at some point. Their cheating on you often has nothing to do with you. Same for men who choose not to cheat on their wives. They choose not to cheat on their wives irrespective of what their wives do or don’t do.

I know you want your husband to be like the later group of men, but such men are few and far between. Do your best to love and respect the man you have married and if he cheats on you, please don’t take it too personally. Guard your peace and try not to let his actions unsettle you too much.

I am over 40 and have never been married. Once a woman is past a certain age, the dating pool becomes restricted mainly, actually entirely, to married men. Sometimes it’s hard to turn some married men down. Afterall, all the good qualities his darling wife saw in him when she married him are usually still there.

However, I personally have alot of respect for the marriage instituion. I have never, knowingly, been the sidechick to a married man and have decided that I will never be. But I see some of my single friends struggle in this regard. I sometimes wonder if those who advocate for polygamy should not be given a listening ear.

Good men are so scarce these days. I sometimes ask myself, if some good (especially Christian) men are not allowed to take more than one wife, who will marry all these Christian ladies? Will their husbands drop from the sky?

As Christians, when we push the ideal that ‘there is a man for every woman’ are we not setting ourselves up for dissapointment? At what point are we going to tell ourselves that not being married, when a viable option has not come along and may never come, can equally be a rewarding experience for a Christian woman?

Recently, I met a man I really liked. He’s in his early 50s and was acting like/inferring that he was divorced. To protect myself from his kind, I have, for some years now, formed the habit of assuming that all men past 35 are married, until proven otherwise. When I kept insisting I knew he was still married. He admitted that he was in fact married and that his wife and kids were in another country.

I told him I liked him and would be with him under two conditions. Firstly, his wife would need to know about me and secondly, he would need to marry me traditionally. He was down with the second condition but not with the first.

That spoke volumes to me amd caused the (non-sexual) relationship to gradually fade. It wasn’t easy though. I liked him a lot and when “love” finds you as a woman after 40 , it’s very hard to be sympathetic towards the “wifey”. Afterall, you reason, she’s a woman just like me!

• Californiabawlar

June 29, 2018 at 1:11 am

I’m sorry but if I’m 40, single and only meeting married men, is it safe to assume that marriage is not in my destiny? Abi where is it written that EVERY. SINGLE. HUMAN will find a mate? Sis I respect your struggle o, but it wouldn’t be such a hustle if one accepts fate and continued life instead of contending with being dragged in adultery or is it polygamy. Abi how many years is remaining for somebody sef that I’ll still be putting myself through emotional turmoil?

• Ko Easy!!!

June 29, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Easier said than done my dear! Nobody grew up dreaming of becoming a sidechic or of remaining single for life. We all wanted to be wives and assumed that it would happen to everybody. Not having the opportunity to be a wife can make one feel cheated sometimes!

• californiabawlar

June 30, 2018 at 11:11 pm

Nope. We all didn’t grow up wanting to be wives. I grew up wanting to be rich. shrugs. In fact, since being married was brought up whenever I couldn’t clean or cook to my mum’s taste, I particularly didn’t think I was ever going to get married. But I definitely see your point, if I don’t end up a baller, I would definitely feel cheated in life.

• Anne

June 29, 2018 at 3:26 am

@Smart woman, God bless you for your views and values. No matter how restricted the market is, He will provide yours for you. It is still very much possible. As you have decided not to destroy another family. God will give you and your children good homes. Polygamy is a very terrible evil. It breeds jealousy, greed and numerous other vices. Go ask those who were brought up in polygamy. In fact, I know a family of many boys brought up in a polygamous home. Guess what? as many as those boys are ,including Christians and Moslems, not one of them has more than one wife. If you have been there, you will understand unless you did not deal with generational curse.

• Cocoa

June 29, 2018 at 7:52 am

Its not the wife that needs your sympathy….Pity YOURSELF enough to not get entangled into the devil’s web.

Being over 40 and single IS NOT AN EXCUSE for immorality. Wait for YOUR OWN MAN…or live HAPPILY SINGLE ever after. At least neither of these options involve:
      1) The wrath of God.
      2) The wrath of man.

Pray to God for daily STRENGTH. You are in a vulnerable position …dont let the devil take advantage.

• edezede

July 2, 2018 at 11:07 pm

@SmartWoman: You will find your man if you will… There is no Mr. Right or Mr. Wrong… Men are always boys and may never grow up. A woman has the ability to make a man to become whatever – the reason why mothers have control over their sons… Don’t be scared by his looks, financial disposition or habits, give that man a chance knowing full well he is a child and you are ready to dust him. Men need just food, sex and a little respect.

6. omomo

June 28, 2018 at 8:48 pm

is she ex??

7. letty

June 29, 2018 at 12:15 am

chika mbonu thoroughly humiliated this woman Amaka he treated her like a piece of trash as far back as 20 years ago..i don’t know if they are still married but Amaka nee Aligaekwe saw hell and humiliation in her marriage. he gave her very low self esteem why would she expend precious energy writing about how to get rid of the other woman. This is what an abusive marriage does to a woman’s psyche. You desperately plot on how to get rid of another woman its not that serious if your husband is a serial cheater he ceases to become your husband and just let him go so you don’t go mad biko

8. letty

June 29, 2018 at 12:22 am

chika mbonu with the face only a mother will love. petite Amaka tried so hard to please this man but yet he tortured her more. didn’t he have an affair with doreen someone’s wife at city of david. Amaka it’s not worth it writing a book about getting rid of the other woman. it’s not that serious a philanderer is a dog who isn’t worth fighting for biko let him go and free yourself

• tade

June 29, 2018 at 8:54 pm

You are right, I used to go to City of David. Pastor Eskor of blessed memeory

• tade

June 29, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Memory**

9. Ada

June 29, 2018 at 10:57 am

I really don’t understand how women compromise the very essence of partnership. Love and respect. If only we know what goes on in homes where there is infidelity. When there is lack of trust in a marriage, it takes a toil on the marriage. My father cheated on my mother. That trust can never be rebuilt. She chose to stay, but the relationship is marred for life. The very fact that someone you love, cheats on you, means that he lied to you, he betrayed your trust. What kills the relationship is not the act of cheating. It is the fact that you never know he is cheating until you find out by yourself. So at the end of the day, you never can tell if he is truly repentant or he got smarter. Personally , I can compromise on a lot of things, I can settle for less. But I will never settle for a cheat. Settling for an unfaithful man means I am compromising love, trust, and respect. What other foundation can a marriage stand on?

• UnoffcialSideChic

June 29, 2018 at 4:26 pm

Babe you better remain single forever after. It’s better for you!

It’s better to enter a marriage prepared that your husband might cheat on you someday.

That way you’ll be pleasantly suprised when he doesn’t!

When your man cheats, it is never about you, settle that in your heart once and for all!!!!

10. ....

June 29, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Unofficial side chic just declare yourself an official side chic when a man cheats it simply means you are not enough for him. If as a woman you are ready to deal with that then the joke is on you accept your fate and live with it.

• UnofficialSideChic

June 30, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Why in heaven’s name will you view HIS cheating as an indication that “you are not enough for him”? Has it occurred to you that a man’s cheating could be a flaw in his character, a weakness in him, his inability to have self control? Or maybe you would just rather allow your own pride and ego to misinform you into thinking that you are ‘too much’ and so no man can ever cheat on you? My dear it is never about being enough or not o! Men cheat because they want to have sex with a woman other than their wives, simple!