Scoop

Damilola Adegbite launches Official Website with New Photos ?

BellaNaija.com

Actress and fitness enthusiast Damilola Adegbite has unveiled her official website and she’s got some lovely new photos too.

The mum of one is describing herself as an Actor, Mother, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian and Fitness Instructor.

She says:

”I am a proud mother, entrepreneur, actor and Exercise-to-music instructor. My love for the arts is innate. From an early age, I loved playing dress up and pretending I was a different person each time.  Acting gives me the liberty to “live different lives” and I find that very exciting. My passion for health and fitness started during one of my most trying times. I began to look for better ways to take care of my body, and for healthy solutions to the distressing physical and mental symptoms I was experiencing. I am now on a continuous journey to strengthen my BODY and MIND while promoting  FITNESS and WELLNESS particularly in women.

See the new photos below.

Check out the site here.

1. Deleke

June 7, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Dammy, why don’t make me your pirate and give me that booty?

• Anne

June 7, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Some people are intellectual and motivating, whilst some have no depth or content, just annoyingly lustful. Dami hone your skills and improve; Damy give me your booty. Can we spot the serious and sensible one among the two.

• Deleke

June 8, 2018 at 8:56 am

Its obvious guys haven’t used pick-up lines on you. My bad if you are used to cat-calls and whistling

• Ec

June 8, 2018 at 11:43 am

What kind of barbaric pick up line is this? Why women do you speak to in that manner?

• Deleke

June 8, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Is English your first language?

2. Marsala

June 7, 2018 at 5:25 pm

Those wigs are No Bueno! Dami, you have soooooo much greatness in you. Please work towards perfecting your act; take acting classes and hone your skills. We’ll keep supporting you.

3. ss

June 7, 2018 at 7:40 pm

what is with nakedness…put some clothes on dammy.

• Bade

June 8, 2018 at 12:17 am

How is she naked, please???? People can hate sha. This life.

Dami you look gorgeous.

• Anne

June 8, 2018 at 1:37 am

I don’t think that is hating. It is simply stating the truth unequivocally. The way people use the word hate these days. Even King pin could say he has haters too . Some armed robbers in jail too will say they have haters. I have observed the fact that when the so called successful are being criticized for something they could change,some people say others are hating.

• whocares

June 8, 2018 at 12:57 pm

and the way people use the word “truth” these days. lmaoo. there is no “unequivocal truth” about dami being “naked”.. that is just one person’s demented opinion.. now, i think that person’s opinion is barking mad, but i am not going to go around calling my own opinion about their opinion the truth,, capice? looool
      Now as for the pictures etc, she is doing something! No matter anyone’s opinion about it; she is doing something and it’ s not all that bad to be fair that is important. There is room for improvement, she will find it, improve and be better.

• Ec

June 8, 2018 at 11:46 am

I am not feeling the illusion of nakedness either. She is very beautiful.

4. Felinda

June 7, 2018 at 10:20 pm

What about acting classes?

5. Honey

June 8, 2018 at 2:48 am

She’s gorgeous.

6. Hmmm

June 8, 2018 at 4:28 am

This geh nuh know the one wey she dey….smh. It would have made more sense if these pictures reflected what she was going for. Eg the pic with the tag should have been collage-ed with her entrepreneurial logo or cause, fitness with a sweat-out pic in a gym attire etc. Hire a PR!! This is just another avenue to showcase herself for more runs. As popping as you have made your skin, liase with bam bam, make a product, you have platforms to sell and it get sold out in mins…..not this body ya selling cos the “beautiful ones are not yet born”. You will soon fade and fizzle, what will you be remembered for? Cos from what we see, all you have is a photogenic face, use it positively!!

7. ajankolokolo

June 8, 2018 at 9:48 am

This girl is confused and has lost direction. Thank God she no longer acts tho, her acting sucks.
    also for someone who claims to be fitness instructor, she doesnt

• ************

June 8, 2018 at 10:21 am

if you can’t see anything good, just keep quiet. Pls design a website and take photos of yourself.

8. Blossom Beauty Finesse

June 10, 2018 at 11:20 am

God bless your vocation , Dami . However, I noticed a difference in the arm reduction from two pictures following successively….not pleasant . Overall,good skin ,good makeup and photography. You sure had great fun!

9. John

June 10, 2018 at 2:53 pm

At the end of the day…na another side chick to married men and politicians …

No be naija women again