BN TV

“My kids deserve better than Nigeria” – WATCH Episode 2 of Akah Nnani’s ‘Raw and Uncut’ VLog

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actor and YouTuber, Akah Nnani has kicked off a new series on his channel tagged ‘Raw and Uncut’.

In this episode of Raw and Uncut, Akah Nnani talks about the fuel tanker explosion that occurred on Lagos Ibadan expressway, right above Otedola bridge, in Lagos Nigeria.

He tries to set perspective as to how this affects everyone and not just the victims or those who lost loved ones.
Over 54 cars were burnt, and many people lost their lives.

Watch below.

1. mommypharma

June 30, 2018 at 4:59 pm

We all deserve better than what we have right now. Breaks my heart every day.

mommypharma.wordpress.com

2. gbaskelebo

June 30, 2018 at 9:19 pm

#Buharimustgo!!!

• Ceetoo

July 1, 2018 at 10:49 am

Indeed he must!
      Whatever it takes we will give it to him.

3. Cocoa

June 30, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Just a few weeks ago my mother expressed to me her RELIEF that her children do not live in Nigeria. Mothers that should be the ones begging you to come HOME!

Akah is right, most politicians hide their children abroad and are desensitized to the state of the country.

I refuse to give up on NIGERIA…i dont know what it will take though…..i just dont know!

4. Vernell

June 30, 2018 at 11:06 pm

this was powerful .

5. 9ja

July 2, 2018 at 11:11 pm

To different degrees, ALL adult Nigerians are responsible for the state of Nigeria – either by commission or omission. Other folks have suffered to fix their country, fix yours!

6. Tracy Edward

July 3, 2018 at 1:13 am

We all have to do our best. No country is good, but the people in other countries do not make videos to put their country down just as we do here in Nigeria. If you like it or not living in oversees makes you to be nobody. Black are second class, so what I am trying to say STOP complaining and stop saying negative words about your great country. My question to Akah, have you sponsor a child and take a child out of poverty? Have you use your youtub to build Nigeria or use it to bless someone in need. Please stop saying negative words, chose positive words to encourage and bring the Nation forward. God Bless Nigeria in Christ Jesus Amen. I will not give up on My Belove Nation NIGERIA.

7. Tracy Edward

July 3, 2018 at 1:20 am

Akah, one more question, is it America you want your childern to grow up– or have you forgotten how Blacks are been killed by police, or guns everywhere and killings in schools or you want your children in Europe where Nazi are killing blacks and Black are been look down at. My brother lets come to tegether and build Nigeria, let make sure our leaders are hold for what they do. God Bless Nigeria in Jesus Name Amen.