Features

Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Open Up on Love, Kardashian Curse in GQ’s August Edition

BellaNaija.com

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are a sight for sore eyes on the cover of GQ‘s August edition.

The couple who welcomed a daughter, Stormi, a few months back share with GQ’s Mark Anthony Green rare details of their relationship; how they met, fell in love and keep their relationship private.

Green didn’t miss the opportunity to ask Scott and Jenner of the famous Kardashian curse and this was what Scott had to say:

I don’t even be looking at motherf**kers. I don’t be looking at shit. Kylie actually likes me for me.

I’m on my own island. So hey, come over there to Astroworld. I’m not into all the other shit. I don’t get involved. I’m over here. Kylie is different.

Kylie also spoke about how she makes sure Travis doesn’t get overwhelmed by all the paparazzi and not so flattering headlines. She had this to say:

Well, for all the news stories, it’s how I get over them so fast. Trav, for example, he’s like, ‘Wait…but how do you just get over this?’ He gets more angry about things. It’s not just him. It’s Jordyn [Kylie’s best friend] who I’ve seen affected. It’s everyone around us that aren’t used to it. And we’re just like, “Oh, that’ll go away in a day.” I know these stories aren’t going to matter, so don’t even let them affect you, you know? I think you’re correct. But it’s not just men—it’s friends, it’s people who come and just don’t know how to handle it. It’s the negative. There’s a lot of people who love us, but there’s also a huge handful of people who don’t like us.

For the shoot, Kylie and Travis Scott were styled by Madeline Weeks and photographed by Paola Kudacki.

See more photos:

Read the full feature on GQ.

Photo Credit: @gq

1. Educationmatters

July 17, 2018 at 6:51 pm

Just the answers alone say it all…Literacy matters.

• Memebaby

July 17, 2018 at 11:53 pm

They are still goals oh . Sad stuff

2. Miss Smart

July 17, 2018 at 10:09 pm

@ Educationmatters, you can say that again. Warped World.

3. Amaka

July 18, 2018 at 7:36 am

Well sorry can’t say they r a beautiful couple. ..that guy is ugly as anything and Kylie is not particularly pretty either…

4. Cocoa

July 18, 2018 at 8:28 am

And these are who some people have as inspiration and Inspiration for their children.

The devil is pleased.
    Sigh.

5. Oma

July 18, 2018 at 2:51 pm

I tire too , @cocoa. Na real the devil is pleased. My first reaction when I saw this was ……see how fully he’s dressed while she’s half naked ..The belief is sexy is unclothed….I just don’t get it and I’m not a prude at all.

6. adelegirl

July 18, 2018 at 6:23 pm

This token female nudity that Americans like is overplayed. How is Kylie barely clothed in that cover picture yet what’s his name is fully suited and booted?! Why didn’t he also wear only his briefs?