Music

Oluwanishola Ogudu shares her Story as a Co-Parent with Wizkid

BellaNaija.com

Ogudu Oluwanishola, the mother of Wizkid‘s first child has taken to Instagram to share her story as a co-parent with the superstar.

This is coming after Binta Diallo, the mother of the singer’s second child accused him of not paying child support since early this year. Oluwanishola also insinuated at the time, that Wizkid hadn’t paid his first child’s school fees.

Oluwanishola posted her story on Instagram, and in a series of multi-posts, shared her conversation with Wizkid over the years.

She also shared screenshots of conversations with the mothers of Wizkid’s two other children Binta and Jada.

See her posts below:

1. Radiant

September 20, 2018 at 9:10 am

I feel posting all of this is ill advised (at this time). But what do I know about how you feel.

I pray that the peace of the Lord will guard your heart in all of this. I also pray God’s blessings on the child.

2. gbemi

September 20, 2018 at 9:16 am

This is indeed heavy. Sometimes I wonder how people feel after pouring out their pain on Instagram… Is there any relief? does Instagram take the pain away? Does one get any comfort from the comments? Is one proud of the outburst after one week? Really, how will Instagram help in this case? or even the commentators (including me)?

If I may be an Iyanla Vanzant for one minute….. I will say “Dear Oluwanishola, read the writing on the wall and take hold of your future. you are a great woman and have the capacity to provide for your son. If his father supports; good, if his father doesn’t support (i know this can be hurting) but you can be strong and just keep moving on. this is the time to start a new chapter! there more in your future than your past. Please don’t allow the world label you based on your past. Start a new chapter babe! You can do this!

And dear Instagram, its time to limit the number of words oh!

• Jummy

September 20, 2018 at 11:56 am

I’ve always wondered too… truth is the world doesn’t really care. This will only make news for a couple of days and we’ll move to something else newsworthy.

I wish she would tell this to friends and family who ACTUALLY care and can be there for her cause Instagram sure don’t.

• ogwashi

September 20, 2018 at 2:25 pm

just a random question ..how does a 6 yr old come up with request to vacation in US without someone planting it in his head??

• tunmi

September 20, 2018 at 4:15 pm

how does a 6 year old in Nigeria NOT come up with the idea to vacation in America?? come on now

• Cocolette

September 20, 2018 at 10:40 pm

Maybe his classmates vacation in the US and resume school telling him all about it, maybe he watches tv and sees how beautiful life in the US is ????

• ANon

September 21, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Most her compla8nts was on the need for her son to travel out of the country: please make it stop and just maybe the guy will start respecting you. Traveling for a child is a Want, not a need.

• seriouslu

September 20, 2018 at 12:04 pm

Some of them feel better. Venting is actually healthy, all that bottling in your true feelings ain’t helping nobody. Which is the reason many run to different avenues to numb their feelings. We don’t express ourselves anymore, we are walking around like robots. It’s okay for people to know yes, you are not fine, you are hurting, you are upset, you are frustrated etc Everyone tries to take the high road, but it’s hellroad because people are in more pain than ever. Its up to you to vent privately or publicly. This is clearly to explain herself, clear her name especially since she’s a popular person’s baby mama and there’s been all sort of judgment. This message is directly to wizkid. And guess what social media is the platform she felt she can say her mind. I personally encourage talking to the person directly whether by phone call, email, text but social media is the new communication line. Unfortunately, sometimes letting the whole world know feels liberating too.

My thing is, she should completely move on. You can’t force anyone to do what they don’t want to do whether you agree with their decision or not.
      She should focus on making herself better. She should hope to meet a better man who will accept her son like his if the biological father don’t want to have anything to do with him.

• tunmi

September 20, 2018 at 4:16 pm

It helps her breathe. It counters his hypocrisy. It actually helps because in addition to others just feeding on the drama, she also gets support.

Also…she was a kid going through this. Let the girl breathe.

3. chidi

September 20, 2018 at 9:21 am

I am absolutely heartbroken upon reading this. How can his dislike towards this lady be so strong he is indirectly destroying his own child. Most people with little or nothing go out of their comfort zone to provide and build relationships with their kids, But to pick and choose, smh this is so sad and all those around him who can’t call him to order will be the first to desert him when he falls down. It is important to have real friends who will tell you the bitter truth at all times.

4. DatEnuguChic

September 20, 2018 at 9:22 am

I cant believe i read through everything. Single parenting is tough but when life throws shit at you just man up and let your child know that he may not get everything he wants but you will work so hard to give him a better future. When your hustle pays off, you will look back and thank yourself for not depending on his money. I dont know Ayo’s side of story so i cant pass judgement but Mum just keep your head up. Shalom

5. californiabawlar

September 20, 2018 at 9:26 am

Who will read all these now? Hian! I mean I’m literally on BN at 3:30am because I’m procrastinating on reading my book…

Anyway o what I gleaned from the screenshoots is not so terrible… I mean, seeing the way Wizkid’s haff beard refuse to join siiiiiince, I’m surprised his fckboyism is not even higher than this…hehehe.

Wizzy baby, if it’s true, try and be nicer to your babymamas and shiren ehn? You will be alright las las… or maybe not, a la Clarence Peters and Shina Peters… even Clarion Chukwuka was legit doing better than Shina at some point.

6. Ada ada

September 20, 2018 at 9:33 am

Chai. I feel for her. Also a Hard lesson. This life !!!

7. Tobe

September 20, 2018 at 9:34 am

Where are all those “oh as long as he has the money to take care of them” or “a woman can choose to be a single mother if she wants” voltrons?

Come out oh. I read 50 percent of this and couldn’t finish cause I was so disgusted. Being a baby mother or baby father is NOT ideal. With wizkid or most men for that matter.

I really feel sorry for her. Having a baby father like Wizkid but still having to carry the financial and emotional burden of bringing up a child.

My heart goes out to you sis. All will be well.

8. I'mJustSayn'

September 20, 2018 at 9:42 am

I believed the story till I read the chat screenshots 😀

• Lauren

September 20, 2018 at 8:52 pm

@i’mjustsayin’
      You will never understand if you haven’t been there. I see her vulnerability and shame in these screen shots.
      I remember when I turned 30. I had a ‘loving’ boyfriend who was talking marriage. I got pregnant . I was shocked and so was he. What followed was weeks of him excitedly planning our future as a family with interludes of violently demanding that I get rid of the pregnancy. Admist the clearly misplaced accusations of me trying to trap him for money, I desperately wanted to maintain our status quo. I still can’t say why. Ignored phone calls, name calling, hugs, kisses, declarations of love. My emotional and mental state were taken for a ride. In the end, after weeks of going days without eating, migraines and sleepless nights courtesy of anxiety and my GP sending me to the ER due to a high BP, I went along with his demands and had the abortion. He drove me there. He waited outside and when I came out he hugged me and told me that I just proved my love for him. He drove me home and stayed with me until I fell asleep.
      Afterwards he renewed talks of marriage. I hated him but I hated myself more. So I stayed and played happy girlfriend. Eventually I moved out of the country and distance helped close that chapter.
      Shola was a teenager when she began to live her with her naivety. I wasn’t. I was a grown adult woman. And I see in her the same frustration, the sadness and denial in her reality.
      It’s taken 8 years to stop blaming myself for killing my child. To stop seeing her in my head, marking her would have been birthdays, braiding her beautiful hair and watching her loved by everyone.
      I have nothing but empathy for Shola. Compassion costs nothing. And we all need some.

• bolintin

September 24, 2018 at 11:31 am

In case you read this why did you have the abortion? was there an option to raise the child alone? why did you continue in the relationship after the abortion if you were hurt? Could you have walked away easily seeing that he is deceptive?

How was the relationship afterwards?

9. omomo

September 20, 2018 at 9:44 am

na wa….my head is aching me…women should try their best to hold their own so you can call the bluff of these men ..if he’s so hostile then take him to court or handle your kid on your own …mind you court will only give the child what he needs not what wants

10. Tutu

September 20, 2018 at 10:22 am

Wow! Social media Daddy. Didn’ wizkid bring him on stage a while back? Na wah o! I think having him around your son isn’t even good for him. Exposing him to women, alleged drugs, a verbally abusive dad (that could say He doesn’t have sense, he doesn’t know what to ask). Stop clamoring to have him around. I know it may be hard watching your son grow up without a dad but at the end of the day, he would be better off for it. He doesn’t need the low self esteem that comes with having a verbally abusive dad. Boluwatife would be greater than his Dad. Leave wizkid if he doesn’t want the privilege of a relationship with his son. Time will tell.

11. Wisdom

September 20, 2018 at 11:08 am

Hey girl. You see successful people love to see their partners shine too, you can’t just be collecting the money for so long claiming you feeding the child. Girl you got over 40k followers n you not a celebrity, does that not tell you that the people’s eye re on you too. What can you do for the people, whats ur handcraft, what’s ur talent? Just imagine you start up a business and it blows up, don’t you think wizkid will be proud to call you his babymama?? All these won’t help you ain’t you thinking of getting married to another guy, you staining ur name. I don’t thiNk you know what they call class. Do you know you have a platform or table you stand on. You better use it while it. #TheTruthHurtsThoButDontGetSoberBeStrongAndFaceTheFuture

• Uju

September 20, 2018 at 8:41 pm

Wisdom, i doubt you read her story but If you did and still had this to say, then you’ve clearly never experienced life worth sharing for others to thread carefully or be motivated by.

Just so you know, there’s no template to living life the right way. Her pregnancy might have occurred at a stage in her life when It probably shouldn’t, but she wasn’t in for a pity party as she still thrived to stay afloat which is often difficult alone how much more with an addition. And before you go chauvinist again, picture your sister in her shoes (which I really want her to be), then you can understand the importance of not just successfully coparenting a child, but also taking responsibility, and showing love to the said child constantly, Not off and on!

It obvious misplaced priorities is the new sexy for many now, else I dont understand why you’d think a mum’s success should be a reason for a dad to show constant (right) love and care to his child(ren). Living life on the fast lane has its expiration date, what happens when wizkid is no longer up there and now has all the time but the child(ren) becomes unavailable? That bonding window is lost, and may never be gotten.

Shola’s success isnt a case for a debate or the issue here, nor is it supposed to be the requiste for wizkid being responsible and playing the right fatherly role towards his child(ren). The issue here is wizkid’s irresponsibility, and how he should live up to par for his kids. So please next time try to focus on the real issue and stop dribbling.

• Susan

September 24, 2018 at 8:36 pm

Wisdom, you have NO wisdom.

12. Amaka

September 20, 2018 at 11:17 am

Pls!! This long epistle. U want pple to feel sorry for u? But u had sex… outside marriage … unprotected sex… what did u expect??? U chose to have the child so deal with it… take care of ur child . Why the bitterness.. now u know to call God’s name. Don’t u know that one of his laws is no sex before marriage? When u chose to violate his laws didn’t u know what u were doing? My dear u were not special he slept with lots before and after u . He has decided not to be involved in ur life MOVE ON AND TAKE CARE OF UR CHILD.

• Cocoa

September 20, 2018 at 5:17 pm

She had sex outside marriage ..yes..she didnt go by Gods plan..of course that would have saved her this heartache..HOWEVER its already happened….she should be able to move on without DISRESPECT from wiz-boy.

I agree that she should stop looking for his acceptance of her or even his son. She has to take control of her life. When someone is feeding you they have too much authority over your life.

She desperately needs to be financially independent to the extent where If he sends anything for his child..fine…and if he doesnt…..his shame.

Let him see that your child went on that holiday even when he refused to pay. Let him see that school fees being paid without him being begged.

• Cocolette

September 20, 2018 at 10:48 pm

Amaka You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a judge mental Pharisee when you know so little. People who legally married their husbands go through this and worse. My mother went through worse begging my father to care for me and they were legally, traditionally and ‘churchly’ married. I was burning reading this as it brought back memories.
      If you don’t feel sorry for Shola, I and other people do (not like it adds money to her account)
      Shola I don’t know what to say, just be strong, this kain tin is never easy but Tife will wipe your tears both literally and figuratively

• Bola

September 24, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Amaka, you’re a dunce, did she have sex with herself? How does your comment justify the fact that Wizkid is irresponsible? And to the idiots that’ll say “she trapped him with pregnancy”. It’s only a dunce that’ll have unprotected sex with a girl, cum in her and claim that “she trapped the guy with pregnancy”. It doesn’t even make sense.

13. Jammi

September 20, 2018 at 11:24 am

Girl, this is wayyy to much. This is how people get cancer. It’s so so toxic. Stop harassing the Wizkid guy. You’re a single mother. Make it happen for your son so you have peace of mind and you can be happy. With this level of toxicity between the two of you, you can’t lead a normal life, and whether you like it or not, your son is seeing his first example of a woman from you. Heartbroken and unhappy.
    Leave Wizkid and his family. They will come and look for your son. Meantime girl, work and find peace.

14. IyaB

September 20, 2018 at 11:35 am

Wow! I can see she still love Ayo, shola may feel she’s doing all this for her son Tife but she is hurting the child because the child is the one feeling the pain of being disappointed by his father. Shola need to MOVE ON close that chapter like what Ayo said when the child is 18 he doesn’t have to relate with her so I suggest Shola should act like Ayo does not exist so she can focus of giving the son the best normal life she can until he is old enough to decided what he want.

This case is very similar to my ex and I, no matter how civilised I was to him I got nothing but insults and disappointment and he wasn’t even helping me financially and annoying part is he always remember his children when he has nothing to keep him occupied. One day I saw how unhappy the children were I decided am not helping them by being ‘nice to their father and the last straw was when he took them for a week, did not allow me to speak with the children at all, trying to poison their mind about me which I have never done to him so I decided to close that door. Like Ayo said to shola same thing my ex said to me that when my children are grown they can look for him. Now I have done as he requested am very much happy, at peace and calmed. The children are happier and calmed.

Dear shola show your child father that you CAN move on without his prescence, show him that you and your son are happier without his influence. That is the best thing you can do trust me he will soon realise that you do not need him when he sees you are no longer whatsapping him for anything and also STOP telling him your plans you only stoping your plans for happening.

• tunmi

September 20, 2018 at 4:20 pm

It’s easier said than done especially when the child is from infancy to age 7..heck up until age 13.

What do you want her to say?
      – Your father is dead?
      – Your father is alive but doesn’t want to see you?

No matter what, that child WILL want to know their other parent. She is doing the best she can so that door isn’t completely closed.

Keep in mind, she was 20 when she had this child. That maturity doesn’t set in until 30s, maybe 40s. She has accepted that she is a single parent but goodness me, how do you tell a child that his father does not want or care for him?

15. Nnenne

September 20, 2018 at 11:40 am

A sad situation for the child.
    Do you really expect more from a young man with three kids and three baby Mamas?
    Let’s not get it twisted Ladies.

When Wizkid gets married,would you expect him to spend time with his family, career and still have time for these kids all over the place?
    Even if he wants to do that, can he afford to?
    Lessons! Lessons!! Lessons!!!

• IyaB

September 20, 2018 at 4:37 pm

We must make it clear that a child born out of “wedlock does not enjoy as much as a child in a legal relationship!
      Let’s not get it twisted Ladies.”

I DISAGREED with you. It can happen in legal relationships. To me I believe that a man who choose to have sex with a lady which resulted into pregnancy need to MAN UP and fulfil his responsibilities just like the mother.

I WAS married and the father behaved just like Wizkid…

There are some single fathers out there who are co parenting way better than Ayo/wizkid.

• Engoz

September 20, 2018 at 5:22 pm

Of course there will always be exceptions like yours, but children in legalized structures are better off. The statistics are very unfavorable to children born out of wedlock especially in situations they are not wanted. The risk of absconder fatherhood is higher in out of wedlock situations. So, if I want to err, I would rather err on the side that reduces the risk.

• Engoz

September 20, 2018 at 5:03 pm

“We must make it clear that a child born out of wedlock does not enjoy as much as a child in a legal relationship!”

This! I will keep on shouting this. This is what you have signed up for if you bring a child into a terrible situation without any legalized/legitimate structure to protect the child. There are only TWO possibilities in this scenario that reduces the likelihood of getting burnt, 1) Single parenthood (some women care less for relationships and only want babies and they take care of the children themselves) or 2) have kids in legalized structures like marriage. The worst thing you can give your child is an irresponsible, degenerate father who is not invested in the relationship. But women would rather be sentimental about this topic. I don’t have time to read all of it. It will be the same baby papa/mama truancy. Nothing Shola writes will be shocking to me. She will have to deal with the consequences of her actions as well as Wizkid. And I cannot talk about this issue without noticing the female lack of practicality and objectivity every single time on this topic. Wizkid has MADE IT CLEAR that he wants NOTHING to do with her, but she’s still engaging him in informality banking on the subjective notion that being cordial will get the necessary results. What is the meaning of sending father’s day, birthday messages to him? What are we teaching girls in that country for goodness sake? You sent all of that, but you know fully well, right deep in your heart, you and I know you resent this man, and MOST RIGHTLY SO, YOU SHOULD. You cannot be humiliated, spoken to like this and not feel resentment. It is an appropriate emotion in this circumstance There is no shame in that! But you must deal with it like an adult. There is absolutely no need to acknowledge Wizkid’s existence in your life. It is either he is FULLY providing the emotional, financial or social development of the child, or he is OUT. No buts, no ifs, no he’s trying, no his family begged me. His contact to you should be through a mediator, a third party. Now if he wants to be in the child’s life put on your big girl panties and start looking into laws in Nigeria that will benefit you and your child. His access to the kid must be defined by law, no more informality. If he breaks any, the courts must deal with it. Correct me if I’m wrong, have they even gone to court? There are child support laws in Nigeria. Research them. And fight SMART! In all your dealings as women fight smart. No more silly petty quotes like ‘still I rise’, meanwhile Nigerian men are getting fat and fighting Satan for his position everyday. In Lagos for example, ex Governor Babatunde Fashola, signed a bill into law, which allows for the prosecution and jailing of any man who impregnates and deserts any woman. The next generation of women had better learn. It is only lessons one can get out of this, nothing more. If you like refuse to learn from others, you will learn from experience.

16. jah rule

September 20, 2018 at 11:55 am

after the cold reception , allow the court to handle this …but you kept calling, sending birthday messages and accolades on his achievements . ..you have done a good job raising him alone just get the court involved for child support but you can’t force him to bond with his son and yourself they way you want ..all the best ….

17. Mondela

September 20, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Jeeeeez…who else saw the part where she said he made the 4yr old boy touch a– and boobs to make sure he’s not gay. What a mess!!!!. The kid is the victim here. Poor child.

18. Kaima

September 20, 2018 at 1:06 pm

Wow, you lot are excusing the fact that an adult male who is 505 responsible for bringing that child into the world has been absent from his son’s life for 7 years? WOW! It’s sad that the bar is so low for fathers, they do the barest minimum and get accolades but women can’t whine, can’t complain,cant live lavida loca because…you have a kid. It’s not fair, babe has been on this since she was 19. She bought an ipad and said his Dad did just to make him happy. It’s not fair how the world makes women out to be villains when they’ve had it. They both had sex, she’s the only one that’s been putting up with the rigors of raising a child. Come on people!

19. Mrs chidukane

September 20, 2018 at 1:12 pm

My blood ran cold when she wrote that part about wizkid questioning her son’s sexuality. That’s a very dangerous accusation and can cost wizkid a lot of his new found international success because most of his new collaborators are gay. I hope they don’t read this for his sake. And madam, he hates you but you call and send messages wishing him success? Chai. That’s how you will never find love. Instead of you to jejely dissociate yourself from him, you are still tagging yourself to him after 7 years? May God help you. Wizkid is wrong,but knowing your father is not a criteria for anything. If my baby daddy is putting my son’s well being at risk,then he is dead to me. He can only get supervised visits or nothing. Or is it because he is wizkid? If he was a regular dude and he put weed crusher in your son’s bag,will you let h go there again?

• Jay

September 24, 2018 at 8:41 pm

You always talk like an idiot and you’re a wife and mother. Do you expect her to hate him? He’s the father of her son! All you care about are the people who’re affiliated with Wizkid that are going to read this? Shameless woman!

20. Shannaro

September 20, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Hmm that’s a lot to expose to scrutiny dn’t know if she will feel better after this but all the best in moving past. The bottom of this is unless you want to take it to court and formarly request child support, become truly financially independent and stop expecting/trying to form a fatherly/friendly ex bond with Wizkid at all costs to be trampled all over whenever he feels like it becomes it comes across as deperate. Move on to focus on making you and your son happy within the financial means you currently have. The random days the dad wants to talk to/see the child or pay fees allow him to and leave it at dn’t ask/expect anything ever again from him, communicate through the sister strictly regarding the child, period. It is well, you will be fine.

21. Na wa

September 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Mehn, I can’t believe I read through all that. I wish you the strength to just move on. I can imagine it’s easy but you are steady setting your son up for disappointment and heartbreak. Why does the father need to know your plans? Dont attempt to give your son a life YOU cannot afford because of his father’s status. Dont promise your son holidays “in the abroad” if YOU cannot afford it. You keep going on about how you want his father to be responsible…guess what? It’s not on you and you cant for a it. Stop!! Just stop!!! Dont speak ill of his father to him but dont plan his life or yours based on his father’s either. Like someone else said, act like his father does not exist. Stop with the calls and messages please…you are not doing your son any favors. 7 years of this…how much longer will you carry on?

22. ninja

September 20, 2018 at 4:12 pm

it all boils down to money right ? I will not read the shots but I have always said this.. if you chose to be a baby mama be ready to handle everything by yourself when you are In a country where child support does not hold water. its sad but that is the bitter truth. Yon cannot force someone to care when they don’t.. you can try but you will frustrate yourself

now that their pant is outside what next ? is she the one that is married ?

• tunmi

September 20, 2018 at 6:33 pm

you really should read the screenshots.

preferably with lofi music playing on youtube. Maybe on your evening commute home from work sipping on a chilled sweet beverage – slowly. Or when you’re on the toilet (this isn’t to insult the drama here at all)

Read her conversations with him spanning the years on whatsapp and on the messaging app (different background). Also read her conversations with his older sister.

23. kate sweet

September 20, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Wizkid do you have to be forced to pay for child support?. But what do you expect from a drug addict. she just hit bad market.unlike davido na good market lol ..poor you Shola .get a lawyer for child support and pls look for love elsewhere. Drug addicts got no love for anybady.You and binta are just jealous of the fake love shown to Jada and her son.if not why have you been quiet since.the fake love shown to Jada is cos she’s a tool used to get d pepper for more drugs.pls be reasonable look for a good guy leave all these baddos.you are beautiful girl.

24. D

September 20, 2018 at 6:02 pm

Dear shola,
    I don’t know where to start from but from your write up, you sound like you broke currently and need a fix me. Am seeing 4 million,2k USD. And all. But you don’t get the cash when you need it right. to me it doesn’t sound like dead beat Dad especially in a country like Nigeria.it sound like an advertisement for the next baby mama.
    So you got yourself a good contract job and you start by blowing millions on holiday while still claiming cutting your coat. Nah! You don’t promise kids what your income can’t sustain cause that alone sound like you trying to stick it to wizkid face that you have arrived.
    At this junction of your life you are a grown a**e woman who should start making life choices by herself not waiting on him. E.g put Tife in the school that won’t set you back in cash. Live in a safe and condusive environment not island that you can’t afford(cause who would pay the 3M rent for you when it is up) saving every penny and stop complaining, take your future into your own hand.
    I have single mothers around me and I see their struggle and the so called father will only give what he can afford whether it’s time or money never seen any dad doing extra. If taking him to court will solve your headache by all means do it and if getting a restraining order is what you want get it, you are in this ship alone and you can either sail it or sink it.
    Am not in support or against either of you.Wizkid is not over is complex issue by what you explained that he wanted your son to speak I wanna I gonna American English and it is telling on you cause it seems you are doing extra. Calm down, take a deep breath and focus on getting that bright future for you and your son and don’t make same mistake again(baby mama and daddy problem).

• Moving on Swiftly

September 21, 2018 at 3:29 am

Oh my! @ “D”…. Can I hug you right now? You literally articulated almost word for word every thing I had in my head but was too lazy and unbothered to type.

25. Na

September 20, 2018 at 9:50 pm

And all this is supposed to help the son whose cause she is supposedly fighting. If he doesn’t send consent letter then postpone the trip! Put him in a school with reasonable fees that friends and family can rally round to help you pay. If your motive is truly your son you will keep his life out of the public and protect him jealously from any negativity not be the initiator.
    I don’t agree all you want is for him to take responsibility. You want him to be an active part of your lives and that my dear can never be forced. All the best!

• Slice

September 21, 2018 at 7:21 pm

You’re heartless. Why should the child adjust to a useless fathers standards. Dad won’t sign an ordinary form that he said he’d sign so you just tell a 7 ywar old he’s not going again. Just like that. U don’t pester the idiot father to get the form. U don’t turn yourself to a fool just for a singature.

26. Kendall

September 20, 2018 at 10:57 pm

It is difficult to read this because of how young this lady was when she fell pregnant. It is also sad that unlike Sophia Momodu and Davido case, she doesn’t have family really supporting her and fighting for her. These situation is never easy to deal with. God help you if you don’t have your life in a good place and or family to help and support you. I am happy that these women are speaking out and not suffering in silence. I mean, 7 years is a long time to deal with Wizkid’s non challance. I however empathize with him too. He has his own life and it must be hard to be saddled with more. Everyone makes mistakes. I hope they get through this, for the sake of the kids involved.

27. Kendall

September 20, 2018 at 10:59 pm

It is difficult to read this because of how young this lady was when she fell pregnant. It is also sad that unlike Sophia Momodu and Davido case, she doesn’t have family really supporting her and fighting for her. These situations are never easy to deal with. God help you if you don’t have your life in a good place and or family to help and support you. I am happy that these women are speaking out and not suffering in silence. I mean, 7 years is a long time to deal with Wizkid’s non challance. I however empathize with him too. He has his own life and it must be hard to be saddled with more. Everyone makes mistakes. I pray they get through this, for the sake of the kids involved.

28. Mamamia

September 20, 2018 at 11:08 pm

Hmmmm, I have read the screen chats, I deliberately chose not to read her own side of the story cause I know what emotions can do. We need wizzys side as well but then again Wizzy isn’t a David that will go hard on someone just like he did with his own baby momma b4 they found their balance. (I like wizzy for being quiet) sometimes you let it pan out, if he really is at fault, he will be served. However, from the chats what I have deduced are;
    1, Wizzy pays, but is irritated by her and I am guessing it is because she still believes there is still hope romantically (y she believes that still baffles me).
    2, when a man makes it clear he wants nothing to do with you, leave it. Stop the pleasantries and discuss solely about your son.
    3, Wizzy is actually too private with good reason though, he really doesn’t want her posting pictures of his son uneccesrily especially since they are in naija. From their chats his parents were robbed. Men love respect, if you want him to act listen to him.
    4, His family were on her side. Look how sweet the sister was. I mean with that you can get anything you need without having to deal with the father.
    5, See ehn, it is very hard when a woman has feelings for you and you both have a child, she will manipulate the child so he/she hates the father which makes relationships with the father hard. I am speaking from experiences I have witnessed.
    Bottom line,
    Wizkid do better, if you both cant work together, get your families involved by having an intermediary you and your baby momma need not talk but you must have a relationship with your son. You must.
    Children, leave baby mamaism alone and focus on your life. Especially when you are no Linda. Leave it!
    Why wizzy still low-key loves Tania is cause she was smart beyond words. Forget all what you see, Tania was the girl that got way, he is a charmer with the ladies but couldnt with her.
    Sometimes ehn men need that. ✌

• Slice

September 21, 2018 at 1:21 pm

He’s not bjng quiet. He called her a ho

29. Adedoyin Ajayi

September 20, 2018 at 11:43 pm

While I am not trying to excuse Wizkid’s irresponsible behavior, I think it is time Shola moves on. I doubt she would take to social media assuming her baby daddy is a random guy on the street. It is high time she moves on from this drama and try and empower herself( I don’t know if she has anything going ON ) and strive to provide for her son. No form of validation from Social media would change anything. If with the plenty noise she don make on social media and baby daddy still hasn’t done anything, girl, MOVE ON. Focus on being the best MOTHER for your son. Make your baby daddy feel like, WITHOUT HIM, you can and would SURVIVE. I wish you the best, girl!!

• Slice

September 21, 2018 at 1:27 pm

No she shouldn’t move on. This is why deadbeat fathers think there are no consequences. She should take him to court and establish child support and other duties

He’s a wicked man child. The type of father that waits till the last minute to do anything related to his child. Why can’t he sign consent forms on time. Is she calling him for a date. She keeps calling cause everything takes forever. She can’t travel with the child without the consent so she has no choice. He’s holding her to ransom Iwhat a wicked fool. She should open a gofund me for his child and send it to all his celeb friends home and abroad. Nigerians are telling him to do the right thing and he won’t listen. She should send the story to BBC Yoruba. Then BBC and to Nike international

• Mamamia

September 21, 2018 at 11:05 pm

Madam. Steer clear of being judge mental nobody holy pass. Shola isn’t a doormat, you can tell. So, there is def a trigger. Sometimes we look at the retaliation without the cause. Look at both then judge. Remember that photo of a tv with a knife and a man chasing him while it is the other way round. Don’t judge what you know nothing about. All I am saying.

30. Issa Mess!

September 21, 2018 at 3:13 am

2 things I’ll say about this ordeal;
    1. Their son is the only victim here and my heart truly breaks for him.
    2. A man who can publicly shame and degrade, privately disrespect and dishonor the mother of his child that he claims to love is a hypocrite and a disgusting human being. There’s simply no justification for such vile actions whether you have millions in your account or nothing in your bank account, nothing justifies such behavior.

For their child’s sake I hope they can both find a way to resolve this amicably and preferably off social media.

31. Ng babe

September 24, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Hello Shola,
    I feel your pain. It is also obvious you still have feelings for this poor excuse of a man. You need to move on my dear. Sometimes we cannot choose who fall in love with, but love needs to be mutual to be meaningful, which in this case is not..
    I would strongly suggest you focus on developing your source(s) of income to such a capacity you don’t need this guy’s help financially. Stop reminding him to care for his kid. Pretend he is dead and move on. Raise your son to be better than his father and for this he needs to be far from his father. In the future, God willing, you will have genuine cause to look back and smile you made these decisions.
    I pray God strenghthen’s you and grants you the graces needed to take move ahead.