Music

TeeBillz reacts to Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Relationship Rumours

TeeBillz says Tiwa Savage & Wizkid are definitely not in a Relationship | BellaNaija

There have been rumors everywhere lately that Tiwa Savage and Wizkid, who are often seen together, are an item.

Music executive TeeBillz, though, is convinced they are nothing more than friends.

TeeBillz shared on his Instagram that Wizkid would never “cross” him and he’s letting the general public know. He wrote:

Weather you like it or not Ayo is my lil bro and he knows not to cross me on blood Gang ❤️….. we don’t play that s–t on 400 blocks! That’s my lil N—a and is Big Hommie Sauce kid aka Sinzu guaranteed me on the lil homie even though he’s my blood and Mr Capable Banky W is my blood! ……… I’m just saying this to the general public that tend to come at me on some disrespectful S–it!!!! For your information! Thank you Titi for respecting me! your opinion on her and my lil bro #Wiz is bulls—! Don Jazzy! Jazzy! Will never allow that! WizKid they f— Tiwa? I trusted you fam??????????? Tiwa gets mad me on my own P but she will never put me down like that……. she better be f–ing with Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote, Or Mr Adeleke Aka Baba Olowo!!!. If you are not in that category then F— YOU..and at the the end of the day my hustle will match on with my responsibilities in my kids names !!! But 4real on Jamil#!!!!! So F— your opinion @tiwasavage @wizkidayo keep giving us that ????congratulations blood @wizkidayo on The NIKE thanks for putting Naija On the Map’ #Blessings❤️

1. Ijebujesha

September 10, 2018 at 1:38 pm

People should be more mature at around 40. All these gangster mannerism and language and American wanna-be should be for 14-22 year old kids. Ijs.

• Bluebird

September 10, 2018 at 3:38 pm

IKR. Had to read twice as I could barely understand his Aganawana init English at first… Tacky post

• TEE

September 10, 2018 at 6:15 pm

Buhahahaha @ Aganawa Init..

• Mr. Egghead

September 11, 2018 at 12:36 am

Aganawana english . . . lmao

• Cocoa

September 10, 2018 at 3:40 pm

“Gangster mannerisms and language and American wanna be ”
      Shout be from age 0-age 0.

When God says train up your child in the way they should go and when they are older they wont depart from it,..God means snatch your child’s mind for Him from age 0. From the womb you start tell in them who they are in Christ.

Putting things down to “teeenager” or “early adulthood” is a Satan agenda. Your head should be correct from age 0-age of death, Live in God’s will and it will be.

NO EXCUSES.

• ken

September 10, 2018 at 6:42 pm

Simple: OGA Teebillz, please go back to therapy. You have relapsed since coming back to social media. We liked and respected you better when you had your space. A word is enough for the wise!

2. Mrs chidukane

September 10, 2018 at 1:59 pm

He should just have kept it simple. All this long epistle is cringe worthy. Talking about his ex wife like she’s a commodity. Kanye would never. He should just have said, don’t disrespect tiwa like that.

• Olori

September 10, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Kanye talked s— about Amber Rose tho LOL

• Mrs chidukane

September 10, 2018 at 10:21 pm

Was he ever married to Amber Rose?

• Lilo

September 10, 2018 at 9:35 pm

Don’t mind him. Life is still doing him. Awon aiye o ti jawo loro Tunji

3. seriously

September 10, 2018 at 2:07 pm

WTF did i just read? fake gangsta life at 40 is the worst. Talk about real mid life crisis. I thought, Teebillz was low key in a corner making something sensible out of his life. I guess, his ultimate goal is get shot or go to prison.

4. Sandra

September 10, 2018 at 2:09 pm

He needs to shut up and focus on his therapy. infact someone should collect that phone from his attention seeking hands.

• Ladi

September 10, 2018 at 6:38 pm

‘Someone shld collect that phone’????????

5. Nakoms

September 10, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Choi! Shey this one na person papa?

6. whocares

September 10, 2018 at 2:12 pm

maaaaaan Tiwa dodged a bullet with this one, just look at the way a grown ass man chooses to express himself.. blood? gang? etc.. my man isn’t even about that life with the bs slang he is trying. How can you try to be claiming gangsta when you live off women? KMT.
    also (me i’m just warming up for this- *cracks knuckles*), what is his business who she decides to end up with at the end of the day? talking as if he owns her. the fucking idiot.. and talking about “fucking” wizkid.. really, what a nice, respectful way to talk about the mother of his kid as if she can’t have a genuine relationship with wizkid, but it must be reduced to the bare bones of just sex.. also who is he to dictate the type of men she should end up with? does Mr. Billz ( who ain’t got no billz btw- it’s not all the time people’s name come true for them sha or as my yoruba’s will say, oruko e o ro mehn ) think he is better than wizkid? such fucking entitlement!!
    It’s a pity I am not actually related to Tiwa Savage if not ehn, I would have carried this on my head like bucket of water (even more than I have now) and told him the truth about himself. Oshi

7. newbie

September 10, 2018 at 2:16 pm

What was that incoherent ramble all about? I thought you people said they were divorced. If so how is it his business who she’s with? Someone better come up with a statement that his account was hacked. What nonsense, going on like he holds the trademark to Tiwa- and shamelessly namedropping while at it.

8. Ec

September 10, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Blood gang ??? what is this?

After all he has done he is still talking. Male previledge. She is not property

9. Cocolette

September 10, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Wow!! This is embarrassing ! Teebillz really needs long term therapy, I feel bad for him. I hope his family is on top of this situation

10. My

September 10, 2018 at 2:41 pm

Raise your hand if you didn’t read half of the nonsense

• Debbie Ade

September 10, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Hand Raised!!!!! My eyes couldn’t take it anymore. Some gangsta stuffs!!!!! What is that proverb?… A fool at 40?

11. Baymax

September 10, 2018 at 2:56 pm

See life. The guy is confident that nothing is happening because he believes Wizkid as his paddy wouldn’t sleep with someone he has slept with.

Women don’t have the same kind of loyalty.

12. Cocoa

September 10, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Oh dear. Oh dear..

“blood gang” , “400 block” ” she better be fing Dangote or otedola, or davido” .

My heart is breaking for these people. There is nothing to do but pray. Sad times.

• newbie

September 10, 2018 at 5:38 pm

In fact can they not sue him for dragging their names into his nonsense rant? Just that it will be a waste of time cos shishi he won’t have to even get a cjarge and nail lawyer not to talk of pay damages.

• newbie

September 10, 2018 at 5:40 pm

Charge n bail*

13. olajumoke

September 10, 2018 at 3:36 pm

This short statement is incomprehensible!

14. bella noire

September 10, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Don Jazzy & Banky will never allow what? So all of you are going to Dictate who Tiwa should date? She left you… deal with it. Whoever she is dating or screwing is not your business. She doesnt need your permission

15. Engoz

September 10, 2018 at 3:46 pm

See what Tiwa said ‘removed shame from her’ because she was getting married. Women will just be chatting nonsense without foresight. The amount of shame this one has added to her…Lord have mercy. ???? Seems he has no intention of slowing down shaming this woman.

16. Amaka

September 10, 2018 at 4:05 pm

The guy is not even coherent!!! Pls how did they used to communicate?

17. LemmeRant

September 10, 2018 at 5:08 pm

All I can say is that first word “weather” did not help matters at all.

Lemme sha continue reading.

• newbie

September 10, 2018 at 5:42 pm

????????savage! As they say on t’internet

• Ladi

September 10, 2018 at 6:39 pm

‘Weather for two.????

• Debbie Ade

September 10, 2018 at 7:20 pm

One of the first things I spotted!! Na real Original Weather

18. Oga

September 10, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Street breed. Shame.!!!

19. Baybie

September 10, 2018 at 5:31 pm

What on earth did i just read?!!!!

20. WarriChic

September 10, 2018 at 5:42 pm

Tiwa is not Teebillz’ property. In divorce, he is requiring loyalty from his ex-wife, ,meanwhile he could not give her the same loyalty and respect when they were married. Nigerian men and their baby egos and double standards.
    I really hope Tiwa and Wizkid ‘they fvck’ as he said. So what? What can teebillz do about it? Nonsense.

21. Julie

September 11, 2018 at 10:46 pm

How can this one be a good husband talkless of a good father. Street breed

22. Iou

October 31, 2018 at 2:26 am

The incoherent ramble sounded more like “ someone tell me it’s not true”

23. Spencer Soyemi

October 31, 2018 at 10:07 am

I have sat with this chap at least 4 occasions to catch a game of pool. I am so shocked he would post online like this, grammar is giving me headache gan! What is going on in this entertainment game gan!

24. Nedu

October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm

Can’t understand anything from this guy’s post.. People should be bold to express themselves in clear terms, so that solution can be proffered.where necessary.