Relationships

BN Sweet Spot: #BBNaija’s Leo has the Sweetest Birthday Message for Cee-C

Today is Cee-C‘s birthday and her rumored boyfriend Leo has the sweetest message for her on social media.

First, Leo planned an intimate birthday meal on the beach for the two of them and it was recorded beautifully.

He shared the video with the caption:

Age with grace amazing woman ❤️.
Always remember two things :
1. You can be anything you choose to be in this life.

Special thanks to @Eventsbyehi for helping me put this together and to my team

Videographer ?:@octalayke ?: @_horlar
Saxophonist: @xheunb
Chef : @chefobubu
Location : @lekkileisurelake

Watch the video below.

View this post on Instagram

@sirleobdasilva’s birthday message to @ceec_official is so lovely ?. He says: Nkem temi! @ceec_official you are one amazing woman. One thing I love most about you is how unconventional you are. I lost my mother and you were ready to listen to how I feel and not in a hurry to dismiss my pain by telling me “be a man” or “move on from it” as commonly used. I’m glad I have someone like you in my corner and you already know I have got your back anytime and any day. Age with grace amazing woman ❤️. Always remember two things : 1. You can be anything you choose to be in this life. 2. People might compare you to others but never compare yourself to anyone. You are greatness on your own. Special thanks to @Eventsbyehi for helping me put this together and to my team Videographer ?:@octalayke ?: @_horlar Saxophonist: @xheunb Chef : @chefobubu Location : @lekkileisurelake #bellanaija #bbnaija #ceec bellanaija.com

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

1. Tamuno

November 6, 2018 at 2:17 pm

Why haven’t i looked at Cee_Cee from this corner before?
    She oozes freshness and have got panache.

2. Lily

November 6, 2018 at 2:39 pm

These two are so cute

3. Nessa

November 6, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Wow.. i love these two.. they look so good together.. if u go back to their old bbn clips on Instagram u qill will see that he always wanted her.. Look at God now.. he connected outside the house against all odds…

4. Osa

November 6, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Happy bday cee-c.. the most improved outside bbn house.. the way this babe flipped the script nd recreated her brand nd put all that drama behind her is amazing.. people tot she wont get endorsement and she has been the only one with meaningful endorsement follow by bambam.. I love that they all in their lane working hard.. Loe finally got the girl he always wanted lol…

5. Mrs chidukane

November 6, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Awwwww,so cute.

6. nametalkam

November 6, 2018 at 6:33 pm

Love their showmance 🙂

7. farba

November 6, 2018 at 9:44 pm

Honestly, the truth is that they lack chemistry

8. just saying

November 7, 2018 at 3:05 am

whe i see this girl my only memory of her is how she insulted her cast mate mercilessly
    that i will never forget.. Good luck to whoever ends up with her .
    The world has become so messed up – now bad behaviour is what is praised and worshiped

i am not one of those idiots

9. Toyin

November 7, 2018 at 4:00 pm

@just saying – You are the type of unforgiving person one prays never to come in contact with. So you are 100% perfect, you don’t make mistakes
    The lady has apologised, what else do you want? It is people like you that carry memory about and write “thrash” that have made it difficult for those involved to relate with each other outside the house. With people like you hovering around any wonder that the lady has wisely decided to stay on her lane and face her career. She is doing so well, the most successful ex-housemate and she has a man in her life. I wish it was possible to lock you up for a week with a camera recording you. I bet you will be one of human beings God created and afterwards He wept. Check your bible.

10. Chitobis

April 13, 2019 at 2:21 pm

Wise saying Toyin, u hit de nail exactly at de point, our babe cee c has moved on forget about people like (just saying)pretenders.