At the beginning of November, BellaNaija partnered with Narrative Landscape Press to give out five copies of Oyinkan Braithwaite‘s debut novel, My Sister, the Serial Killer.
For people who have followed BN Prose every week, all you have to do is answer these quick questions. Seven questions have been picked at random from the different published excerpts, but don’t worry, you only need to know the answer to at least three of them. The persons with the highest number of correct answers will be picked. Please note that the winners will ONLY be picked from www.bellanaija.com, not from the comments section of Instagram, or reply to Twitter.
- What is the name of the narrator?
- Where did Ayoola get her knife from?
- One of Ayoola’s victims is called Femi. What is his last name?
- When the policeman stops the narrator for not wearing her seatbelt, how much does he collect in bribe?
- Where does the narrator work?
- What game does Ayoola suggest her sister and Tade play?
- What is Korede wearing when her mother calls her to the living room?
TO WIN, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A COMMENT RIGHT HERE ON THIS PAGE.
Please use your first and last name (ID will be required to verify at the point of pick up). Please note that we will only be able to contact you via email, so please leave an email address that you constantly check.
PS, you have to be able to pick up the prize from the Narrative Landscape office in Lagos, Nigeria.
Also, if you don’t win a copy, don’t despair, you can always buy your copy of My Sister, The Serial Killer HERE. | To buy on Amazon, CLICK HERE.
BellaNaija and Narrative Landscape staff are not eligible for this giveaway. Sorry guys! Go buy your copy. 🙂