The Italian International school is inviting you to its Open Day. This is a chance to experience all that they have to offer.
Date: Thursday, November 21st, 2019
Venue: Italian International School, Sikiru Alade Oloko Crescent, Off Admiralty Way
For the Open day, here are things you should know:
- Non-English Speakers are welcome for both the Early Years and Elementary Stream, as indeed many of the students already attending are not Italian. Kindergarten is fully bilingual and very international and some classes in the Elementary years are actually taught in English.
- From Year 7, they have introduced an English International Stream, a great solution for those of you needing to find options for the next school year; if you are in a primary-only school at the moment.
- The facilities are amazing: a competition-sized swimming pool, a real football field with grass (not easy to find), an indoor gym with a/c and floor to ceiling windows, parking and easy access from VI and Ikoyi, tennis courts that double into other courts. Traffic getting to and from school is really NOT as bad as everyone believes.
- The variety of subjects and extra school activities are wonderful and the teachers are very professional.
Please note that the Open day is open to children between the ages of 3 to 18 and also, of all nationalities. Also, note that the exam entrance dates are November 21st-23rd for the English stream session and needs to be booked by appointment.
We also offer:
- International Teaching Staff
- Direct Access to EU Universities
- Adult Italian Language Courses