BN TV

Nick Cannon Has Lost His Youngest Child Zen 💔

American actor and TV host Nick Cannon has sadly revealed the loss of his youngest child Zen Cannon, who he welcomed on June 23rd with Alyssa Scott.

Nick made the announcement on Tuesday, on his talk show, with an emotional message, stating that his son passed on Sunday from brain cancer. According to Nick:

During the summer, it was really exciting. I always noticed, as a guy, one month was great. By the time he got to two months, he was just like the most loving. We called him Z chilling. He was always smilling, always having just the most beautiful spirit.

But I always noticed he had like a sinus thing. It was like a cough and I just wanted to check it out. Early on, because babies get fluid in their lungs, we thought he’ll cough it out and that’s what they would say. But he always had this interesting breathing.

I really wanted to take him to the doctor to get the breathing and the sinus thing checked. We thought it would be like a routine process and we went in just to check his sinuses and they actually said his sinuses were pretty cool. But then by that time, we found out that he had another condition.

If I’m not mistaking, it was fluid that was building in his head and that was because his head was starting to get big when we found out it was more of a malignant tumor in his head.

Immediately, we had to have brain surgeries. We put a shunt in his head and were hoping for the best… but the doctors were kind of concerned. They were educating and letting us know everything that was going on so we were faithful and hopeful for that time.

And then it was carried on, he was still just playing with all his brothers and sisters… I really want to say I’m so grateful to my entire family for coming together during this time and being so loving and not judgemental of me or any of those things.

I really have to say, Zen’s mom Alyssa was just like the strongest woman I’ve ever seen because she never had an argument, never was angry, was emotinal when she needed to be, but was always the best mom.

Thanksgiving, we had an interesting turn and the prcess sped up… and ultimately, If anybody knows how cancers were, it was cancer in the brain. The tumor began to grow a lot faster and so we knew that the time was…

Watch the complete video below:

We’re keeping Nick Cannon, Alyssa and the family in prayer ❤️

1. Herman Holley

December 8, 2021 at 6:34 am

So sad my prayers go out to Nick Canon and family.

2. Diane

December 8, 2021 at 8:39 am

So sorry for your loss Nick! God loves you and is waiting to hear from you! He will keep you in perfect peace!

3. Demetrias Scott

December 8, 2021 at 12:10 pm

My heart goes out to the Cannon and Scott family. I too have experienced the lost of a child as well as many of my family members. It’s a hard pill to swallow. Hold on to the precious memories you had with your child and love on your remaining children even more. My deepest condolences to you all.

4. Trisha Clanton

December 8, 2021 at 2:35 pm

Praying for the family GOD is a healer

5. Vera Lee

December 8, 2021 at 2:50 pm

FATHER GOD IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AN SAVIOUR OF NAZARETH PLEASE LIFT UP NICK CANNON AN HIS FAMILY’S WHO ARE MOURNING IN THE LOSS OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY ZEN. HELP THEM TO CAST ALL THEIR WORRIES CONCERNS HURTS AN SUFFERING TO YOU THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU CARE ABOUT THEM AN THEIR LOVELY SON ZEN MORE THEN EVER COULD LORD I PRAY THAT THEIR BABY WOULD BE HONORED AND REMEMBER ALWAYS AN FOREVER IN JESUS PRECIOUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN. FROM APOSTLE VERA LEE MCFADDEN RESTORER OF THE BREACH APOSTOLIC MINISTRY AND AUTHOR OF BIBLICIAL APOSTOLIC PROPHETIC INTERCESSORY PRAYERS

6. Deborah Ann McBee

December 8, 2021 at 3:02 pm

So sorry to hear about your lost.. continue to trust God…he knows what is best for us… my deepest condolences to you Nick and the mom of Zen🙏🙏🙏🙏

7. Joanna E Boynton

December 8, 2021 at 3:15 pm

Sorry for yr loss. I lost my son at the age of 21 due to a enlarge heart. Everyday is a process. U will never get over it but u will learn how to push through. I will continue to keep u and yr family uplifted in prayer

8. Melissa Felix Figueroa

December 8, 2021 at 3:30 pm

Sorry for your loss may he rest easy and play all day and night with those angels.rest easy z

9. Ms.Rodriguez

December 8, 2021 at 3:35 pm

My deepest sympathies. And condolences goes out to you and your family at this time of need may the lord savior be by your side and give you the strength to keep going strong

10. Michelle gonzales

December 8, 2021 at 5:39 pm

So happy that you got to enjoy z while he was with all of you. I cant imagine the pain of losing a child, my heart is aching for all of you.
    I have an 8 yr old grandson that was diagnosed with a brain tumor at the age of 18 months. Wow what a loop that throws everything into.
    You guys hold on tight to each other and you will make it through this dark time.
    Big love

11. Monique Dixon

December 8, 2021 at 5:51 pm

MY CONDOLENCES TO YOU NICK AND FAMILY.
    I NEVER MYSELF LOST MY FIRST BORN CHILD AT THE AGE PF 16.
    I AM 49 NOW, AND SOME THINGS WE NEVER OVER COME.
    KEEP YOUR FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD, DONT LOOK BACK, MOVE FORWARD.
    LOVE YOUR SHOW WATCH IT EVERY MORNING.
    LOVE YOU NICK CANNON.

12. Travis Jackson

December 8, 2021 at 6:44 pm

Sorry for you all lost stay strong and focus and know God got you all.

13. Evalynn Pelcher

December 8, 2021 at 7:29 pm

I m sorry your son passed my prayers and hugs go out for and your family I know something cool do get some balloons have each on write something like I love you tie it the strings and send in and say going heaven that’s all can think of right now and I hope you still a Happy Holiday and the stuff you got just give a childens hospital or some place like that help childen and put all of it with his names on it well that’s all for now

14. Mattie Hinson

December 8, 2021 at 7:29 pm

Prayers going out for you and the family

15. Anabel Hasenstab

December 8, 2021 at 7:51 pm

My deepest condolences to you and your family and yes you’re right you are Soldier of God carrying all that weight especially your wife Alyssa I’m so sorry you’re going through this but you will conquer baby girl and you will continue will always be in your heart and he will always be with you God bless Zen he is in better world he will always be with you God bless you and your family

16. Melissa Rufus

December 9, 2021 at 4:52 am

May GOD continue to give you strength and to carry you and Alyssa along a beautiful path of salvation and devotional spirits to all.

17. Markay Brown

December 9, 2021 at 5:58 am

Sorry for you loss

18. Jocelyn Mccane

December 9, 2021 at 11:45 am

I lost 2 son’s. No pain like it. Keep praying. Lean on each other and remember his kisses and smiles. Give it to God and ask for the things you need to get through.. The Lord is Good. Mr. Z ain’t suffering no more. Blessings to you and yours… And and Love…

19. Demetresse Louise Stubbs

December 9, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Sorry for your loss Nick and allyssa wish u guys the best

20. Tisha Sanford

December 9, 2021 at 1:47 pm

My prayers are with you and your family. I pray God continue to give you strength as you go through your tragic loss of your handsome son. God Bless You And Keep You!

21. Otto Jones

December 9, 2021 at 4:26 pm

May God help you through time of need. Always remember that he’s with us in all our transgressions. Zen no longer has suffer God had another plan for him. Keep striving to be that person that inspire others in their time of need. God bless you and your family.

22. Suzanne Mclellan

December 9, 2021 at 7:18 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    My best friend also died of brain cancer, she was only (36).

I asked my pastor why did God take her so young and he answered God needed another Angel, and I’m sure he will tell you the same.

God bless

23. Brandi Owens

December 9, 2021 at 9:40 pm

Grief doesn’t just show up the day they die

Grief shows up on a random Monday night

Grief shows up in aisle five at the grocery store

Grief shows up when they’re favorite song comes on the radio

Grief shows up at the dining room table

Grief shows up at your graduation and wedding

Grief shows up in the delivery room when they aren’t by your side or in the pictures

Grief shows up on those sleepless nights

Grief shows up when the phone rings and it isn’t them

Grief shows up when you go to dial their number and realize they’ll never answer again

Grief shows up time and time again always unexpected and never invited

Grief doesn’t just show up the day they die

24. Dora

December 9, 2021 at 11:27 pm

May God be with you and your family during this difficult time. He isn’t to be forgotten ever he will live in your hearts. I know this I lost my mom and dad they live within me daily. The promise from the Lord he makes no mistakes he needed the little angel in heaven for something you will see him again one day this is God promise! Love Dora

25. Cynthia

December 10, 2021 at 12:08 am

I am very sorry! This is just a question, not a debate. Did she get vaccinated while pregnant or prior to. Sorry!

26. Vera Swagerty

January 1, 2022 at 12:52 am

I’m so sorry for your los. Be there for your family. Pray for another baby. I send you my prayers.