Style ME Show: New Season, New Co-Host, New Makeovers

Posted on Tuesday, October 27th, 2009 at 8:07 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Zainab & IsiomaStyle ME is back on TV and the new season of the show promises to be the best so far! Style ME is Nigeria’s makeover show. The show, now in its 3rd season is all about building confidence and boosting lives. Most of the style subjects have been nominated either by their families or self-nominated and they know that they need a style overhaul to move their careers or personal lives to the next level. From the recent graduate who needs to transition from the ‘college look’ to ‘office chic’ to stressed mums who dedicate all their time and energy to looking after their families but don’t feel they have enough time to pamper themselves. Style ME worked with them to change all that.

After an extensive search, Zainab Ashadu has been chosen as the co-host/stylist for Season 3 of the show. Zainab has worked in the fashion industry for over 10 years, firstly as a Fashion and Runway Model, Leather accessories designer and Image Consultant; counting high profile people and celebrities amongst her clients. Her appeal lies in her quirky but classic approach to image. She says “I love fashion but I’m an advocate of great style. Looking good and creating outfits is just one of the many ways in which I express my creativity’. She joins producer and co-host, Isioma Onochie Aihie who has been with the show since Season 1.

Catch out for all the scoop from Season 3 of Style ME online. Bella Naija and all the top African fashion and entertainment blogs/sites will be keeping you updated as the season progresses. We will have full length episodes, before & after photos and all the behind the scenes information.

In the meantime, check out Before & After photos from Season 2 of Style ME below.

Be sure to watch Style ME on TV each week.

New episodes from Season 3 are broadcast on Silverbird TV every Tuesday at 7.30PM. While Season 2 episodes are currently being re-run on MNet’s Africa Magic on Tuesdays at 6.30PM.

Jennifer (FYI we think she is Geraldine from Big Brother Africa Revolution's Twin)

Alvina

Gloria

Gloria

Olatunji

Olatunji

Rhamat Style Me Show Season 2 - Before & After

Rhamat

See Season 3 – Episode 1 of the Style Me Show below. Rather than a makeover, the first episode takes the viewer through a style tutorial and wardrobe overhaul.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 18 Comments on “Style ME Show: New Season, New Co-Host, New Makeovers”

Comments
    • NaturallyGlam October 28, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Never heard of this show before but looks very interesting and I will definitely be trying to watch it! Bianca didn’t look like she needed much help though, or maybe I just need to watch the episode?

• THE AMAKA October 28, 2009 at 3:52 AM

sigh…
      they tried sha.
      the only thing they really did was throw some more weave on top of their heads and gave them a decent outfit.
      but isnt that what makeovers are? but this makeover didnt do much for me. or maybe its just the pics?
      i dont know ooooo

• ladi October 28, 2009 at 5:57 AM

i only got to watch one average episode when i was in nigeria. Happy we can see the episodes now to change my impression of the show.

• Abeni Ebony November 1, 2009 at 6:40 PM

LMBO!! No really people! What kind of before and after was the last pic?? Seriously???

• Abeni Ebony November 1, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Rhamat’s pic…smh

• luvlife November 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

for a show trying to glam people up, the red style me top isn’t exactly stylish….keep trying naij, we’ll get there!!

• Wadami November 2, 2009 at 11:07 AM

WoW! The makeovers are pretty impressive.

• Vicki November 4, 2009 at 7:32 AM

LOL! The last makeover sure wasn’t necessary.

• Vicki November 4, 2009 at 7:34 AM

I just noticed the Hajia/Alhaja changed from skirt to trousers. LOL!

• bubu November 4, 2009 at 10:22 AM

y cant we ever copy well..are they tryn to tell us these people used to look rumpled and unkept before ‘style me’..plss show us things we can believe…good concept just needs alot of tweaking…

• Tess November 4, 2009 at 12:01 PM

Someone please help me out…
      I stay with my brother and have a room to my self. My room has a wardrobe that gets damp and makes my clothes, shoes and bags damp and smelly. what do i do?

• Kpakpando November 4, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Can someone give this Isioma chick some caffeine or something? I don’t know if it’s the miscellaneous accent that is tripping her up or what but her monotone & energy on these clips are sucking the life out of the show.

• Ko Easy November 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM

lmaoooooo!!! someone please help me! i’m falling off my seat laughing at Bunmi Boro’s ‘before’!! they did a really goooooood job, she looks like a completely different person!! i hope she maintains that look!

• damola ola August 10, 2010 at 10:32 AM

style me is so creative,lovin d concept and wow didnt beleive it wen isioma said she got 3 kidz?..and to think she look so young and pretty likd wise zainab………from ur biggest fan damola

• Emerald September 3, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I really love what the show is achieving…opening d eyes of Nigerian women to new trends and making them look beautiful and sassy. More grease to your elbows

• Memememem September 17, 2010 at 12:10 PM

I think the show requires a lot of improvement. IT IS SO PAINFUL TO WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      PLEASE BE MORE PRACTICAL, ELIMINATE THE TOO MUCH TALKING, THE MODERATORS ARE MEANT TO DRESS FASHIONABLY. GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      PLEASE WATCH OTHER SHOWS SUCH AS “PROJECT CATWALK, PROJECT RUNWAY, HOW DO I LOOK?”
      INFACT AM SPEECHLESS

• seyi October 5, 2010 at 1:22 AM

how can i get on the show

• glory February 14, 2011 at 9:14 PM

hapy valentine! just wachted ur show sme minutes ago. How do i nominate 2 b part of d show? Tanks