The February magazine covers are always extra special or should we say, extra spicy. For many, February is the “month of love” because of the Valentine’s Day celebration on the 14th.
The first February magazine cover to hit our mailbox in 2011 in for Mode Magazine.
Mode has chosen Miss Nigeria 2004, Ene Maya Lawani as their cover girl. According to the headline, Ene represents a “Sexy, Single & Successful” Bachelorette. Other features in the issue include a list of 2011′s “Hottest Bachelors & Bachelorettes” – Mode’s list includes – Jide Adenuga, Jasmine Bruce, Funke Fowler, Usman Dantata and Jennifer Obayuwana; You’ll have to pick up your copy of the magazine to see the rest of the list!
MODE hosted their annual MODE Men of the Year Awards on the 4th of December 2010 at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos. Winners at the event included Designer, Ohimai Atafo of MAI and Style Mentor, Stan Mukoro.
Here are photos from the event.
Stan Mukoro receives his award
Ohimai Atafo on stage
Bunmi Ademokoya & Bryan Okwara
Steve Onu (Yaw of Wazobia FM)
Jasmine Bruce receives the Lifetime Achievement Award on behalf of her father, Ben Murray-Bruce
Julius Agwu on stage
Didi Ocheja & Nike Oshinowo-Soleye
Praize & Ugonna Omeruo
Praize entertains the crowd
Kelechi Amadi-Obi & Ohimai Atafo
Radio/TV Personality Mofe Duncan & Stella Damasus
Miss LaCasera - Onyeka Martina Udechukwu with Bukky George of HealthPlus/CasaBella
Hosts - Ben Ogbewei & Mandy Brown-Ojugbana
Mode Men Photographer of the Year winner - Barnet Akpokabayen with his wife
Ayoola Ogunlade with his wife
In case you missed it, here are the last two MODE Mag covers.
Photo Credit: PhotoLightHouse.com
Tags: Ene Maya Lawani, julius agwu, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Mode Men Magazine, Mode Men of the Year Awards, ohimai atafo, Praize, Stan Mukoro, stella damasus, Ugonna Omeruo
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- From Nollywood to Wigs! Stella Damasus launches ADIVA HAIR at Code 55 in Abuja
- BN Exclusive: Inside the 2012 Mode Men of the Year Awards with 2Face Idibia, Seyi Shay, Chris Attoh, Ugonna Omeruo, Mai Atafo, Dolapo Oni, Wale Ojo, Uru Eke & More in Lagos – All the Fab Shots
- Something for the Gentlemen! Jim Iyke, Julius Agwu, M.I & MAI at MODE Men Magazine’s Black Night 5
- BN Red Carpet Fab: 2012 Elite Model Look Nigeria Finale | BellaNaija Style’s 10 Must See Looks
- Win a Copy of the “City of Lagos” Monopoly! It’s Just 5 Correct Answers Away
- Wizkid, Aliko Dangote, Chris Attoh, Elenu, Uti Nwachukwu & More Win at the 2012 Mode Men of the Year Awards in Lagos
- Nigerian Girls are Getting Bolder….Ugonna Omeruo, Toke Makinwa & Seyi Shay get Sultry for MODE Men Magazine
- Specially for Valentine’s Day 2013! Nigerian Design Label Trish O. Couture presents “Rouge Romance”
- BN Exclusive: Celebrities, Beauty Buffs & Fashionistas gather in Lagos for the launch of M.A.C Cosmetics! Photos of Muna, Praiz, Uti Nwachukwu, Eku Edewor, Banke Meshida-Lawal & More