BN Bytes: Majid Michel & Yvonne Okoro star in “Bed of Roses” – View the Trailer

Posted on Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 at 5:50 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Ghollywood keeps churning out a steady stream of movies and shaping their own distinctive cinematic style. Check out the latest Ghollywood movie which is racking up the buzz.

Bed of Roses” starring Majid Michel, Adjetey Anang, John Dumelo, Martha Ankomah, Luckie Lawson and Yvonne Okoro. The movie was directed by Pascal Amanfo.

Here is the official synopsis of the movie;

“Best of Roses” is a story of Ella Boateng, married to real estate millionaire Andy Nadab. When Andy who was supposedly seeing another woman pops up in her face asking for divorce, she decides that she must first know the woman who has stolen his heart.

In that light and with the help of her half Sister Zina, she secures the services of Jason, a young man good at such odd jobs as trailing people and commissions him to at all cost find out who the “other woman” is. But unknown to her however and even to the best of minds, the other woman is Zina.

What follows is a dare-devil web of plots and counter-plots between both sisters that leave a trail of hate, bitterness, pain and anguish. At the end of it all, we are taught another very important definition of life — Life is not a “Bed of Roses”.

There are seven pragmatic definitions of life that would definitely get you thinking. But the most incisive of them all however, is the thought that life is a game -a game in which the first move is not always the best move.

The movie will premiere in the USA during the summer. Visit goldenicons.com for more information.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 25 Comments on “BN Bytes: Majid Michel & Yvonne Okoro star in “Bed of Roses” – View the Trailer”

Comments
    • loretta .o. May 11, 2011 at 5:56 PM

first!
      cant wait…
      thanks bella naija

• sweetie May 11, 2011 at 6:23 PM

GHOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!……lord why???????!

• Tiki May 11, 2011 at 6:51 PM

lol
        *deep voice*
        “This is the Lord speaking…me sef I no know.”

• word! May 12, 2011 at 7:37 AM

lol

• TAMA May 12, 2011 at 9:33 AM

the LORD? haba y

• Jade May 12, 2011 at 3:47 PM

dwl, u ppl are incredible

• boluji May 11, 2011 at 6:41 PM

rubbish~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• didi May 11, 2011 at 9:53 PM

as in, i Didn’t even watch it to the end and I was falling asleep. What kind of dense trailer is this long? hisss

• Bubblybliss May 11, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Too much is going in this trailer… Hiss! And as for the narrator… No comment.

• pearl May 11, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Bipolar Trailer

• Purpleicious Babe May 11, 2011 at 9:23 PM

deeep stuff boi… it would be emosh watching this… as in too much negative intensity going on… hmm life.. I pray God will direct our path to live the right life and not encounter such intensity/negativity/cruelty etc…

• diva23 May 11, 2011 at 10:03 PM

nyc movie cnt wait

• Sabirah May 12, 2011 at 3:05 AM

as they now told us the whole story in the synopsis nko? hiss

• THE AMAKA May 12, 2011 at 3:19 AM

yaaaaaaawn.

• lucy May 12, 2011 at 10:54 AM

So…In times of Recessionand poverty when I should be using my time wisely to think how I can better myself and my country. I will now spend 2hrs of my God given time watching such a film that lacks any moral stance and positive influence . I beg Ghana go caryy your bag and go. You not here earthquake is happening right, left and centre and nah adultery you want talk about, this one now 1998 story…

Next…..

• adnyl chicago May 12, 2011 at 12:44 PM

OK PEOPLE WHAT ARE WE ACTUALLY EXPECTING?!!! GOSH YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THERE’S NOTHING NEW! WELL MAYBE THERE ISN’T BUT…WE MUST BE FAIR GIVE THE MOVIE A CHANCE., BESIDES WHO CARES JOHN DUMELO IS HOT! AND MAJID CANNOT BE BEAT EVEN THOUGH HE DID THE MOVIE POOL PARTY! ( I LIVE IN CHICAGO BY THE TIME WE GET IT …YOU ONLY SEE THE POSTER..I WILL NEED TO COME TO BN TO GET THE FULL SCOOP) BUT ANYWAY I REALLY DON’T LIKE YVONNE NELSON I THINK SHE’S PRETTY AND ALL BUT ALL HER REACTIONS ARE THE SAME THE FAKENESS OF IT ALL CAN SOMETIMES BE OVERWHELMING! BUT I GENUINELY LIKE MAJID AND AS FOR THE OTHER GUY HE WAS IN “STING OF A TALE”, “PERFECT PICTURE” YEAH I LIKE HIM SO MAYBE IT WILL BE INTERESTING!!

• Amseriouslyinlove. June 17, 2011 at 8:36 PM

as in? yvonne nelson aint in the cast,its yvonne Okoro,get your facts right!

• Gosh! May 12, 2011 at 2:02 PM

*yells* NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cathy May 12, 2011 at 5:46 PM

crazies in da house lol

• Mary007 May 13, 2011 at 3:19 AM

Seeing this poster I already know this is rubbish

• Dami May 13, 2011 at 3:39 AM

Just Passing, i will come back later and watch the trailer later, ( it looked too boring, i was already dozing off).

• Allegra May 20, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Haven’t watched the trailer or film but storyline seems better than what we 9jas churn out including daft Titles. Go Ghana.

• deborah May 20, 2011 at 12:04 PM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Bella May 24, 2011 at 11:07 AM

na wa oo na dis your comments, guys the people are actors, they get given a script, why bash them for job they hired to do . As for me, i like Majid and that Dumelo na be one hot bod self. no need to hate, if you’ll can come up with a better script, go for it, stop blaming the actors and talk directly to the script writer, which one be your own ! haba!

• philomena June 13, 2011 at 1:58 PM

why must majid always pose like that? what rubbish? these movie is filled with three unserious actors majid,dumelo, and yvonne..Ghana stop recycling ur actors and bring new faces..am sure there are many talented pple out there waiting to get a break..