Posted on Monday, January 30th, 2012 at 11:58 AM

By Damilare Aiki

Isimaze Ozigbo-Esere (CEO Issey Miyaki Hair)

On Friday 16th to Saturday 17th December 2011, Lagos Divas came in their hundreds for the anticipated Divas Day Out! event which took place at House of 360, Victoria Island, Lagos. The well attended event saw attendees shop for various clothing items and accessories.

After the successful event in Lagos, the Diva train moved to the nation’s capital – Abuja, where the crème de la crème and elite of the Abuja social scene came in full force to Dame & Will’s Boutique, Abuja for the exquisite fashion and hair collection show.

Both events were a sight to behold  if you missed it, never BN has got all the photos.
Photos
Divas Day Out Lagos

Adaora Bipialaka

Vesiri

Osayi Ozigbo-Esere

Divas Day Out Abuja

Christine Ende

Uduak Ani-Offiong

Rosemary Onoja

Blesyn Ebonguko

Benny Ikpeme

Aniema Bandipo

Isimaze Ozigbo-Esere (CEO Issey Miyaki Hair)

Arit Uya

Contact: To get in touch with Divas Day Out organizers to know their next event
Call 08022238315 | 08037862665 | 07056787963
Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 40 Comments on “A Day Out for Lagos & Abuja Divas! Photos from “Divas Day Out” Fashion & Hair Collection Show in Lagos & Abuja”

Comments
    • bundle January 30, 2012 at 2:16 PM

all these aunty gwee gwee

• t girl January 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM

cool and nice

• Ice queen January 30, 2012 at 2:41 PM

hmmmmmmm

• Ziariz January 30, 2012 at 3:17 PM

all these old aunties…
      no be by force….

• Janet January 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

These aunties should just relax

• Ester January 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    • Chikalaka January 30, 2012 at 4:04 PM

THE WORST.

• aj January 30, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Title should say south south and south east Divas day out.

• kiki January 30, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Oh gosh!!! you’ve killed me with laughter!!! lololol!!!

• as i see it January 30, 2012 at 4:13 PM

no young blood

• CaRaMeL SeXy NoNi January 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM

hmmmmm, all this mummy’s, una try sha.

• Ms. Jayee January 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM

*now laughing in Japanese*

• e-bukun January 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM

:\ er….where was this event advertised?

• eloho January 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I fell off my office chair laughing at the comments! OMG! But really oh….Abuja Divas? Y not just say ‘Mummies and their kids’ day out’! I couldn’t hold myself! Abuja divas oh! Una don kill me!

• no dignity January 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Lmfao!!!

• Omo sussy January 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hav we ever heard anything about wayching our weights,gosh.This is so unhealthy and unflattering

• Ame January 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

HAAHAHHAHAAAAAAA…….SMH

• jane January 30, 2012 at 8:02 PM

Lmao! BN readers&der comments *dead*

• princess January 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

AUNTIES NEED TO HIT THE GYM ASAP BUH THEY ALL LOOK GOOD FYI *WEAR WHAT SUITS YOUR BODY* IF UR BIG WEAR FREE CLOTHES NOT TYT ONES

• madman January 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM

eya! Kudos to the women trying to say and look young. They tried. Good job trying to achieve your goals and dreams, despite your age. Kudos! : )

• Olivia January 30, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Most of these ladies, though pretty, need to hit the gym ASAP for health reasons, na wetin??

• folz January 30, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Old women

• pynk January 31, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Ididnt know Bella Naija was catering to the “Mummy and aunty” crew now. Na wa oh! wetin we no go see.

• mimi_incredible January 31, 2012 at 2:06 PM

BN bet y?

• Anon February 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM

The comments on this thread are vile!! yes you can all hide behind your keyboards and slag these women off, most of you will get older and may or may not look so great, that’s even besides the point, but the comments are ageist and ignorant. Of course Bella Naija should cater for a wider demography not just the young! how ignorant can the readers be1 I don’t know any of these women, but come on.

• olamide February 1, 2012 at 4:49 PM

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe until den @ Anon, i shall laff my butts out…….just kidding great women!!!! lololololol

• debutante February 2, 2012 at 2:30 PM

bella, whats all these???

• jenny February 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

its not easy .stop laughing, cause some day you will get to there age. and am sure most of u will not be as pretty as the women in the pictures. nice one madam & bellanaija is doing a great job.

• Fola February 3, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Fake Hair versus Fake Issey, pls. show us one single customer who has bought this fake hair without complaining of the hair shedding after the 1st use… Get a life, Try another line of business, clearly it shows you are trying way tooooo hard, with less than 10 people at the exhibition!

• Ifeoma-adiagwuagwu February 3, 2012 at 11:07 AM

addybuz, how far? I dey hail o. well done :)

• Ese Lagos February 4, 2012 at 11:40 PM

People this is bad belle in the highest order, really if you no get better to talk, zip your trashy mouths. All the haters should reveal their true identities, you’ll be shocked at who exactly they are and what exactly they do for a living. As per age matter all of una go reach there whether you dey suck breast now abi na sweet sixteen you be. Age is nothing but a number… JUST WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

• bibi February 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

hmmmmmmm nice bur very few peps @ d show.

• Real TALK February 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM

@FOLA,
      You are clearly a hater….why don’t YOU go get a life! I wonder what business if any that you have before you go around slandering others…yes its that easy… *SMH* FYI I have been using my hair from my big sis Isi for over one and a half years no shedding your so full of BS its unreal. Go and buy cheaper hair that will suit you as I am sure that’s what you are CHEAP. I am very sure that you are a 40 something that is unhappy in their current situation if not a NORMAL human being could not post such. I am sure that if we see you in real life you will be -.
      Onwards and upwards for Issey Miyake.

Real Talk

• Claire February 9, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Lovely event, I love the pictures. Posh Issey. I missed it, I would attend the next coming event. Thumbs up ladies.

• Ade February 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Isn’t it obvious that @Fola is the biggest hater! I was at the event and it was fun. All the pictures can’t be published on BN. Women dey struggle, you sit down for internet cafe dey write trashy comments. Fola do you own a business? stop hiding. I love Issey Miyaki Hair and I swear by it.

• Jordan February 9, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Stop hating folks. Issey is not trying too hard, just doing business like every normal human being. Issey your hair is superb and the best in the market. Continue rolling gal. You have what it takes. I was not at the event but regretted. Bad belle people, leave the gal alone.

• Godwin February 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Women Women, is this how you slander one another? just bumped into this site. Highly shocked at this bad belle, so not encouraging. What is the offence these ladies committed in doing an event? na wa for world people una nor like better thing. Declare yourselves if you are bold. To do event na small money? You slanderers should get a life. Una go cause Politicians una go cause struggling ladies doing business, who una no go cause? When they do such events abroad, you would praise them abi. BN tanks for your hard work. I love the pictures, more grease Ladies!

• Pweetygal February 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM

You Ladies should come and do an event like this in the UK & USA. Haters go get a job. Issey Miyaki hair, I luv your hair, you are doing well. Your hair is good. Well done gals. Why don’t people appreciate hard working people? Fakest Fola!

• David Jones February 10, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Fantastic event, I was present at the lagos event and I shopped for my wife quality clothes and sophisticated hair pieces. Well done Issey Miyaki Hair & Dame & Will’s! You have worked hard as always. My pictures are not here in BN which I can understand not all the pictures can be displayed. I was impressed at the quality of the products displayed. Haters love made in china products, you can’t find that in this kind of event, hence the bad belle dey. Make una dey hate them, them they make money.

• Dorothy February 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM

HATER…..does who live in a class house do not throw stones,Isi used to be my friend but i will not allow anyone to bring her business or her friends down.I have bought and be using her hair for the past four years and i have never had any problem with the hair,this women you see with her are successful women,so you hater get a life and stop abusing people you know nothing about.Thump up to you Issey,am proud of you.