As auditions for Nigeria’s Got Talent, a reality television series that aims to feature singers, dancers, magicians and other performers of all ages competing for the prize sum of N 10 Million (N 10,000,000) ended last Sunday, BN brings you all the most buzzed about moments from the final auditions in Benin, Abuja and Calabar.

Last Sunday, viewers saw Nollywood star, Kate Henshaw in a new light, when she got emotional when a 26 year old Albino contestant, Jude James got on stage to sing Michael Jackson‘s hit song “Heal the World”. She said “I’m just so emotional. I didn’t give you a chance, I judged by what  I saw, it’s there, I am so sorry.”

After getting 3 yeses from the judges; Kate Henshaw, Dan Foster and Yibo Koko, Jude James left the stage and told, the host of the show, Andre Blaze, that “I feel great and I am so humbled.”

According to a Nigeria’s Got Talent rep, the attendance in Benin, Abuja and Calabar was massive, the talents were impressive and for the not-so-takented, it was an easy task for the judges to give them the boot.

Three of which were an Abuja acrobatic group, Big Star Acrobatic Group, which Dan Foster found totally torturing. He said “I know Nigeria’s Got Talents, but this is torture”, next was a 48 year old Ndanyomo Ogbonnaya, who came on stage to sing. Kate Henshaw was quick to tell him he wasn’t in his right element by saying “I hated it, every bit of it” and Peter Nweke, a male comedian dressed as a woman. Yibo Koko called his performance bland and tasteless, saying “The content you have is so bland and tasteless, even underground average, you no reach” - Ouch! That must have hurt.

Some of the most memorable performances included 2 funny friends, who go by the stage name “Adult Babies”, 25 year old Debbie, who sang Asa hit track “Jailer”, 38 year old Udezeagwua Ezedi, who used his mouth as a saxophone and 20 year old Edet Etim in roller blades.

All over the world talents in search of the big break scramble to audition for The Got Talent series. And there is definitely more to expect from Nigeria’s Got Talent. The country is buzzing with enormous talent, And with Dan Foster, Yibo Koko and Kate Henshaw, the bar has been set even higher.

View the Audition Photos

Watch the Audition Videos

Sponsored by Airtel, Nigeria’s Got Talent airs on NTA (4 PM), AIT (10:30 PM), Soundcity (6:30 PM), STV ( 8 PM)  and TVC (9 PM), on Sundays. Fans in the UK are not left out, you can watch the show on HITV UK Sky 193 (8 PM).

To stay up to date with the show as well as find out who’s in and out, follow them on Twitter –www.Twitter.com/NigeriasGotTalent | Like their Facebook Page – www.Facebook.com/NigeriasGotTalent | Log on to their website – www.GotTalentNigeria.com

___________________________________________________________________________________
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

22 Comments on Nigeria’s Got Talent Final Audition Episodes! Kate Henshaw Gets Emotional, More Talents Discovered & Lots of Entertainment
  • deola October 16, 2012 at 1:05 pm

yaaaaay, im first.sowee kate

• versence October 16, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Attention seeker, anyways she’s an actress, what do you expect! Why could’nt she wipe off those tears? Come off it, kate!

• Partyrider October 16, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Wow this is all you have to say.. When Kelly Rolland cried on x-factor and J-Lo on AI it wasn’t attention seeking yeah?
      Must we always have something negative to say when it comes to Nigerians doing their thing?this constant bashing attitude is exhausting and annoying..Issh

• cathy October 16, 2012 at 3:14 pm

no mind the yeye not doing anything but constant bashing on someone making and living her life

• Laila Ikeji October 16, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Versence, you harsh oo. lol! tryin to make good tv, i guess.

• ejogene October 16, 2012 at 1:25 pm

The piano boy was so good, i was moved by his raw talent.

• iju October 16, 2012 at 1:41 pm

I was also touched and i am sure we all hv learnt our lessons. Don’t underestimate anybody.

• versence October 16, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Albinos are always known to be the best in everything! @Party rider, i have my own opinion. You should’nt condemn my own opinion. Make yours……..please!

• Chattyzee October 16, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Grown men wearing pampers …hmmmm I wonder what talent that is.. but hey, everyone has a right to hustle their hustle so, more grease….

• versence October 16, 2012 at 3:07 pm

Kate Henshaw is one of my best actresses, no doubt! But does that stop me from saying my mind when i want to? My dear, hell NO!! If you want to attack me here on BN, then be my guest! I READY for una!…..LOOOL

• ify October 16, 2012 at 3:27 pm

looks so fake. sorry i can’t believe and please we are not as emotional as the Americans

• Love October 16, 2012 at 3:29 pm

God bless u bella, this is the only platform i have to watch it as i reside in London……thank you, thank you

• Concerned Native October 16, 2012 at 3:41 pm

i dont understand nigerians, you guys here castigating kate, and forgot to see and enjoy the wonderful talents nigeria has in ppl like jude james, i feel sorry for this generation, always focusing on the trivial things. smh!!

• veer520 October 16, 2012 at 3:43 pm
  • Eee October 16, 2012 at 4:09 pm

It is not showing on these channels , I sat down on Sunday at the said time But it didn’t show, did any1 of you watch it pls?

• hamada October 17, 2012 at 12:50 pm

nice, Nigerians are weirdly talented…..:)

• faith October 21, 2012 at 5:42 pm

i enjoyed evry bit of d show…wen bn first posted abt d show, i wasnt expecting any thing EXTRA ORDINARY but mheen i am enjoying NIGERIA GOT TALENT!!!!

• @freshkyng November 15, 2012 at 6:34 pm

I love this show..am really talented thou(a rapper and a singer)google freshkyng

• David .c. Ogbodo November 18, 2012 at 12:02 am

100 each sms is not problem but how can i know wether i win anythin

• David .c. Ogbodo November 18, 2012 at 12:09 am

Moderation plz help me to know how i will collect my wining

• NE LEO P March 28, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Since the Epiphany of the African independent, especially Nigeria, we still, are rule by the white in our subconscious mind. it is always what i call “The problem of the Black Soul”. if a white woman did what Kate did on the day, we will call it a style, even we could go as far as studying it in our different schools calling it “the cry of the Lady” but since it is Nigeria, I shudder …. not until we began to appreciate our Africanness, our blackness, then there is a problem with our mind cause its still ruled by the white man.

• terry j October 20, 2013 at 4:19 pm

I wil lyk to be among the constenstant of diz yes but I
      can’t locate the place? Diz my number 08163531082, am a dancer and