Venus Glam Time with Omoni: Choosing a Healthy Meal Helps You Feel Great
Posted on Monday, December 17th, 2012 at 3:30 PM
Venus Glam Time with Omoni is a 7-part health and beauty series aimed at sharing tips for a wholesome lifestyle.
In this edition, Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli talks about the advantages of cultivating a healthy diet. The video was directed and produced by Bola Balogun of Glam Networks.
Watch the video here!
Tags: Bola Balogun, Glam Networks, Omoni Oboli, Venus Beauty Products, Venus Glam time
- Genevieve Nnaji, OC Ukeje, Funke Akindele & Kalu Ikeagwu Make the 2013 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees List | First Photos from the Announcement in Lagos
- BN Exclusive: Ini Edo, Chidi Mokeme, Uche Jombo, Julius Agwu, Genevieve Nnaji, Omoni Oboli & More at the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominees Announcement in Lagos | Photos
- Stunning x 2! Your First Look at Oluchi Orlandi & Agbani Darego’s Natures Gentle Touch 2013 Ad Campaign
- Venus Glam Time With Omoni: Exfoliate, Tone & Protect! 3 Steps to Caring for Your Face
- Tonto Dikeh’s First Music Video debuts Tomorrow! Watch the Behind-the-Scenes Moments on the Set of “Hi”
- Take Your Makeup Skills to the Next Level! Register Today for the “High Definition Airbrush Course” presented by MUD Academy | Classes to Hold This February in Lagos & Abuja
- Creating “Glam” Media Content for Nigerian Women! PZ Cussons/Venus Nigeria partner with Bola Balogun’s Glam Report TV
- ‘Glam Content to Educate, Entertain & Inspire!’ – Glam Networks Announces Glam Report TV + Reveals Show’s Presenters – Michelle Dede, Didi Ocheja & Fade Ogunro
- The GlamReport TV Dolls – Michelle Dede, Fade Ogunro & Didi Ocheja Cover Complete Fashion Extra December Issue
- Now Playing: Solid Star – Skibo