Waje looks quite vivacious in her new “I Wish” video. We really can’t wait to see what concept they came up with for this stunning song, which leaked online a while back to rave reviews.

They made use of a lot of artsy looking locations and a lot of fashion, yes, including a birthday suit. Waje‘s ‘outfit’ is rather suggestive of vulnerability, a theme prevalent in the “I Wish” single.

Directed by Clarence Peters

Waje (5)
Waje I Wish (2)
DSC_1291
Waje I Wish (4)
Waje I Wish (1)
Waje I Wish (4)

32 Comments on Waje Leaves Little To Our Imagination in her New Video “I Wish” | View Photos from the Shoot
  • Bey March 26, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I love waje..Babe can sing ooo*BBM kisses *muaaah

• M March 26, 2013 at 2:07 pm

I love the artistic vibe from all these teasers, can’t wait.
    uberchicmichi.com

• Just Saying March 26, 2013 at 2:10 pm

I used to respect her for being one of the few young female artists who respected decency and allowed their talents speak for them.

……not so much any more.

• bobo March 26, 2013 at 3:32 pm

get lost joo, so how has she lost decency/ have u seen her breast and – that u say she has lost decency…..if u dont respect her anymore thats ur cup of agbo….rubbish, una go just dey put people down as if u can do better mmmsheewwwww

• Amazeballs!!! March 26, 2013 at 4:59 pm

Bobo, may God bless you!

• Just Saying March 26, 2013 at 6:12 pm

You are totally entitled to your opinion ad so am I.

WAJE DOES NOT NEED TO BE NAKED TO SELL RECORDS.
        It frankly cheapens her.

But I totally understand why you and other people who read my opinion will BOIL.
        We live in a world where even children’s biscuits are sold by naked men and women.
        And I am unapologetic to remain among the minority who think this is wrong.

Breasts, bottoms or privates unexposed, an illusion of nudity has been created and it is indecent of this superbly talented young female role model.

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I.

Jah bless.

• Naija Realist March 26, 2013 at 9:44 pm

Thank you bobo!

• Peachy_mo March 26, 2013 at 2:16 pm

Sighs* nudity….issorai. When we see young children committing abominable acts I don’t want to hear tufikwa, blood of Jesus, Chinke or Ahusubilahi o! because this is what triggers their thinking and sets them off!

• Havoc March 26, 2013 at 3:23 pm

What a stupid thing to say.

• Just Saying March 26, 2013 at 6:14 pm

God bless you Peachy_mo

• Naija Realist March 26, 2013 at 9:46 pm

If your kids’ role model are from TV and magazines, you are a failed parent.

• bunmi March 26, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Woah!!!!!!!!! I would love to see this video! First to comment! I love the direction of naija music videos

• Nene March 26, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Warris dis men! Sexy tins sha

• nich March 26, 2013 at 2:35 pm

beautiful…….

• anonynmous March 26, 2013 at 2:38 pm

dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Priscy March 26, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Waje….Nice photos..anxiously waiting for the video

• hauwa March 26, 2013 at 3:31 pm

finally she decides to release a video but where’s her album still??why is she nude/semi-nude?even her body type isn’t suitable for this. And is it just me or does some of the costumes feel really off?and she looks older and less beautiful than usual (wonders of make-up!). I love I Wish and I really hope the video will be even better. *sidenote* used to see pics of her working out yet she still looks this way?she should shed some weight already

• konnie March 26, 2013 at 3:33 pm

This looks like it is going to be quite nice. Good luck girl

• Mariaah March 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm

You guys know what, I’m not sure I’m ready to see Waje in nude (partial) nude. Naaaah I’m not but

• Mariaah March 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm

I await the said video though…

• Tosin March 26, 2013 at 5:22 pm

I like fierce. This may be really good.
    For all those who want to copy, fierce is good when there’s a bedrock of talent underneath oh, otherwise you’re just a noisemaker, and that’s irritating. The next person I want to see go fierce is Jesse Jagz, lol.

• Temizzy March 26, 2013 at 5:40 pm

wuna don start again abi, nude and semi nude. Except you a perv i dont see any semi nudes here soo plss ehn live my sexy Waje alone. if you dont want to see close your eyes. Its not by force. Waje honey bunch I love you and cant wait for this video to be out, dont let me die of high blood pressure*winks*

• Temizzy March 26, 2013 at 5:44 pm

eheeen, for those of you waiting to see her shed some weight, ook. you go old cos not everyone works out to loose weight. Work out to be healthy ooo if you loose weight fine,you hear i said Healthy, healthy. mcheeewww

• anti-hate March 26, 2013 at 9:39 pm

He voice is enuf for her…no nid to be semi nude…and no one shuld jst attack me cuz it is my space and my view…I love her and won’t stop loving her. Waje plz diz shld be d last.

• Princess March 26, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Why be naked and cover yourself. I don’t gerrit at all. What’s the point na. Since you are naked, you may as well go all the way. It is sheer hypocrisy to be without clothing and then be covering your parts. Er, what’s the point? When hollywood celebs do it too, I think its stupid, before some idiots will tell me, if it was Kim K (or whatever idols you guys worship) you won’t see anything wrong with it. Take of your clothes or don’t take of your clothes, choose one. Don’t sit on the fence

• MR T March 26, 2013 at 11:36 pm

her fada…i know blame her@kim K na the fool wey bring am come naija . see my beautiful WAJE. WAJE of life!!!!!!

• Jide March 27, 2013 at 5:54 am

This is tastefully done art all ‘em haters should go take a hike, a long one

• bayo March 27, 2013 at 10:38 am

biko…. let the video come out before una kill d lady…btw u dont knw d story of d video una go dey run mouth anyhow. naija appreciate good thing wen u see am…chei. waje u rock as always…..

• Zara March 27, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Always the fun mistress…like i said don’t take off anymore clothes, but you still have my attention anytime. Drop the Video!

• Babious March 27, 2013 at 2:39 pm

I dnt see any nudity. or do need to where my glasses?! hold on!oh ok the first pics,no comment. and did kim k actually make dat comment. yea living in a cave at d moment and by dat i mean my horrific job.

• whocares March 27, 2013 at 8:49 pm

she left a lot to imagination.. whoever comes up with these Bn captions *sigh* they will call Tonto Dikeh’s song a hit, and then come and say a sexily clad female who covers the essential bit and shows a bit of leg is leaving “little to our imagination”.. how does your imagination work Mr/ Ms Caption/ article writer?

• somebody March 28, 2013 at 11:46 am

i totally agree with just saying.i wounder the relationship btw nakedness and the message in the song