Posted on Thursday, March 28th, 2013 at 11:30 AM

By BellaNaija Weddings

Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija004
You know when you see something and you just know that it’s going to be the next big thing?
Yes, that’s what we feel about “Love, Tims

“Love, Tims” is a bridal line by Nigerian weddings solutions company – I Do Weddings. The founder of I Do Weddings, Timi Ejiwunmi tells BellaNaija Weddings the story behind the company, “I Do Weddings is a weddings solution company. The name speaks, one says ‘I Do’ after they exchange vows and we literally do weddings as a business. The company started off primarily with wedding planning (which we still do) and has now expanded to other services including a new bridal line, which we’re extremely excited about.

The bridal line is called “Love, Tims” because each dress is a well conceptualized labour of love. Basically a love letter to each bride – signed off with Love by Tims (Timi’s nickname).

The line also includes bridal accessories such stunning veils, bridal sashes/belts and much more. Love, Tims is also caters for the Nigerian bride by offering an array of options including boleros, cap sleeves and illusion sleeves.

Love, Tims is for the bride who has a taste for finer things, wants to look elegant but doesn’t want to have to fly abroad or break the bank.“There is no reason why beautiful wedding dresses cannot be purchased in Nigeria and so we bring in a fresh injection of glamour, elegance, class and timeless beauty.

See photos from Love, Tims first editorial shoot below.
Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija002Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija005Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija008Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija006Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija010Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija009Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija038Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija013Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija014Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija015Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija017Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija018Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija019Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija020Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija021Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija022Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija023Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija024Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija025Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija027Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija028Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija031Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija029Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija030Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija032Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija033Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija026Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija034Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija035Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija036Love Tims - I Do Weddings - Debut Editorial - March 2013 - BellaNaija037

Love, Tims for ‘I Do’ Weddings
Telephone No.: 0703 717 7442
Email: info@idoweddingsng.com
Website: www.idoweddingsng.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/idoweddingsng
Models: Uju, Tolani & Doyin
Photography: Chinedu & Babs for Studio Wellbrook – www.studiowellbrook.com
Hair & Makeup: Mary Jane

We love weddings as much as you do! Get in touch
weddings (at) bellanaija.com
www.bellanaija.com/weddings
www.twitter.com/BellaNaijaWed
www.facebook.com/BellaNaijaWeddings
www.instagram.com/BellaNaijaWeddings

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 57 Comments on “Introducing “Love, Tims” – The Bridal Line by Nigerian Wedding Solutions Company – I Do Weddings”

Comments
    • BellaYankee March 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Love that they’re real sized women. Nice dresses

• Bride March 28, 2013 at 1:12 PM

What do you mean by real women? You just want to pit the fight against skinny women. I’m 57kg, UK size 8. Max I’ve probably weighed in my life is 60kg, and so are MOST of my friends. In fact I’m the fattest of the bunch, and no we are not anorexics or exercise junkies. Does that make us unreal, or from Space. Mschew

• Lady_Mel March 28, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Girl take a seat somewhere, you know exactly what he/she meant by real women- which is average size. So what you are skinny and your point is? No one asked what you and your friends weigh. On to the next with your noncomical self. Women get on here picking fight for no damn reason.

• e-bukun March 28, 2013 at 4:03 PM

aggressive much?

• specs March 28, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Ta!! you aint even that skinny…a lot of these women are size 8 sef. when you reach size zero level, then you can come and fight for the skinny community!!

• Ifanyonecares March 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I’m with you. I was just having this talk with a friend. We all really need to stop referring to so called average sized women as REAL women. What’s unreal about skinny chicks??

• Eniyan March 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Seems like comprehension is a impasse for you. Real SIZED women is what I said, not ‘real women’. In fashion terms, this means AVERAGE size women who most others can relate to. It’s best to be educated about a subject matter prior to rebutting blindly.

• Mz Socially Awkward... March 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I was just about to post the same comment. I like how they used average-sized Nigerian women to model the dresses. And before anyone jumps down my throat, please sit back and appreciate the fact that we’ve seen too many dresses being modeled by size 0-2 women on this site and other forums and, consequently, a large percentage of Nigerian brides aren’t able to fully visualize how the clothes will suit their own bodies. Using models that represent the average Naija chick helps potential costumers get some idea of how the dresses fit.

• DEE March 28, 2013 at 11:52 AM

wow!!!. really cool dresses. hmmm @ “without having to break the bank”. wasn’t this the company that designed annie macaulay’s dress?. in other news: 1st to comment!!!!

• diamond March 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM

my exact thots! if they designed and made Annie’s dress, one is sure going to break the bank.

• lilz March 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

some of the dresses are too big for the models..but nice dresses tho

• Nomy March 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I don’t think its right to lump those models together, it does not allow clear appreciation of each dress as a creation of love. I suggest the models be separared and then we can view each dress wella! Meanwhile, i do love some of the pieces, mad love kwa!

• omas March 28, 2013 at 12:07 PM

simply breathtaking, love love the designs!!

• seymour March 28, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Great effort, but she needs to work on her fitting. The dresses were not giving me that ethereal silhouette I expect from wedding gowns. Plus in the first picture the back of the dress was a wee bit poofy. But, good effort, again.

• Yolanda March 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM

I think I agree with you. However I think its this line has a very bright future and holds a lot of promise. Kudos!

zannyzane.blogspot.com

• Yve March 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Cosign! Nigerians have come a long way though.

• eloho March 28, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Lovely dresses and the location is define. However, I think UJU is the only one that modelled the clothes. And putting 3 OR 2 brides in one photo distracts. Nice work though

• Priscy March 28, 2013 at 1:37 PM

*divine* Thank me later

• Bride March 28, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Simply okay-ish. Doesn’t make me want to jump and rush to order mine. It doesn’t have the aaaaaaaw, wishful, dreamy factor. Good work all the same Timi. Y’all should just Google Ellis bridals please and tell me you don’t want to whip out your phone and find the stockists. Maybe its me sha, cos I was bored of looking at dem Monique, Vera, even the big and mighty Pronovias. Then someone suggested Ellis, I was booking my booking my appointment in under an hour. Lol.

• Anon March 28, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Exactly.

• B March 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

really?? simply okay-ish??? my dear learn to appreciate and commend some1s efforts. OKAY. This is really way beyond okay-ish haha. I strained my eyes a lil and as far as I can see the fabrics here aint bad at all and the silhouettes are pretty, above all well done to Tims :).

• i no send March 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM

cool collection..however next time don’t shoot 3 bridal gowns together its confusing…also pay attention to the fit of the gowns with chiffon sleeves…@ BN why the same pictures again and again..great work overall…welldone

• dimma1 March 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Beautiful!
      thatigbochick.com/

• philip March 28, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Yayyy!….my besty is here!…isn’t she gorgeous?..lOol…lovly lovely dresses!

• Oyin Jawando March 31, 2013 at 3:53 AM

I agree..Doyin looks fab! They all do.

• oluchy March 28, 2013 at 1:32 PM

BEAUTIFUL, ME LOVE.

• sandy March 28, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I luv the dresses,yes I. Agreee the dress together is not right,butthat they re gorg gowns. And for me UJU was the only model I saw.

• laycan March 28, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Wow, Timi is now hottest wedding dress designer in Nigeria. Truly amazing!

• Arukybaby March 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Welldone IDW! Fantastic pieces and true talk about “not breaking the bank”.

• HRS March 28, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Very beautiful! I sight Annie’s wedding dress there! Very lovely dresses! :)

• muma March 28, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Uju indeed u r really a bride,cant wait to see the lucky man that will make u do that pose on a very lovely sexy saturday. Lovely.

• makeup by DEB March 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM

All the dresses look the same because they are lumped&the pictures look too far so it doesnt enable us 2see the details of each dress but for sure the dress are ok but too big for the models

• Tolu March 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM

@Lady_Mel you are the one that should go and sit down. Saying avearage sized women is better than saying real women. So, women slimmer than these models are what, fake women. Or women heavier than them are fake women too. Please take several seats abeg. It is women that propagate this “real women” crap, and most times this derogatory term is directed at slim women. Person send them make dem orobo. Abi I lie? It is not only Obese women that get flack from people, same with slim women too. She sould simply have written average sized women and not real women please. Before you defend someone and come out sounding stupid.

• Lady_Mel March 28, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Again, so you know she meant average size women so why attack her?? It is easier to point out her verbal usuage in a decent way than…..Infact why am I explaining myself to you again???? Great evening!

• omototun March 28, 2013 at 7:58 PM

sweetheart I apologize on behalf of all the people that did you wrong(and messed your self esteem up like this)…..YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, smart and intelligent not matter what they say, okay??

• whocares March 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Jesus Bride calm the feck down.. yes whoever commented before you might have been body slamming but i think he/ she meant they models are not models in the original size 0 type way .. if you notice some of the women there were slim and about size 8ish as well? no one needs to know or care about your body size. if you are happy in the castle of your skin, then thats it… dont jump down people’s throat for every misconceived slight.. that said: this is a lovely collection. at first it was all meh.. but not bad at all.. the busty model . oh la la. looool.

• Temizzy March 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM

BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUUL

• Stella Kashmoney March 28, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Lovely dresses. I wonder how much they cost….

• Hotchoco March 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Woow I reaaalllyy love ”em. No more travelling to London, Dubai, South Africa, Paris or ordering from the US for some peeps again o, our very own naija way nw pple :)

• Demmy March 28, 2013 at 6:16 PM

These dresses are so beautiful. Love them. However, some of them are a little baggy on the model.x

• ay March 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Lovely dresses and they are affordable too, just sent them an email

• Titi Loyolade March 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Nice!! Please keep up the good work.

• Omojeje March 29, 2013 at 4:06 AM

I could spot some exact copy stolen from Pronovias.

However, good job Tims. Wish you luck and all the very best

• dirham March 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Uju well done!

• Oyin March 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Fantastic! loving the dresses, especially because its Nigerian made- it is time we bring pride back into our work. Good job Timi

• olorunnisomo olorunnisola March 29, 2013 at 7:22 PM

This is beautiful,keep it up!

• Vee March 30, 2013 at 12:44 AM

These dresses are beautiful, i love the fabric.

• Fravian March 30, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Real women, fake women, size 0, or size 14, wateva ur arguments r…..nofin ‘WoW’ abt Ð bridal wears. Dey r cool thou. Thumbs up.

• Princess Bride March 31, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Looks like you’ve got some good quality fabrics there. Your future is bright, Tims! Tolani, you look super gorgeous. Your natural beauty oozes through.

• tim bridals April 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM

i love those designs they are awsome keep it up

• Biola April 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM

I was going to purchase my wedding dress from the states when I saw this…..lovely, but can I ask a question? My church doesn’t allow tubeless gown I wonder if there are lovely gowns like this with covered hands

• Omo1 April 2, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I want to model for a bridal shoot o!..how do i go about that now..i’m a size 6! lol
      Dresses are beautiful..each model should have been made to stand out though! nice pieces

• omotee April 2, 2013 at 12:40 PM

nice dresses.

• kashmoney April 16, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Why do women have to be so bitchy? Look at the dresses and stop gripping about irrelevant issues.Your body is what it is and God made you so.You can help by eating more or eating less.Drink protein shakes if you must but pls give peace a chance.pheew!

• kashmoney April 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM

The dresses are really pretty and so is my Tolani.

• palomadave May 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Beautiful gowns!!! i saved some hehehee

• choco May 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I can’t believe these are made in Nigeria…..great work guys. more grease to your elbow…..pls can we concentrate on the lovely dresses already?