Kogsy Sugarcraft Center presents a 3-day Cake & Sugarcraft Workshop in Abuja | Monday 24th- Wednesday 26th June 2013Posted on Tuesday, June 18th, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Sugarcraft lovers in Abuja get ready for the 3 day cake & sugarcraft workshop in Abuja by Kogsy Sugarcraft. You can enhance your cake making skills and learn from the best in the industry.
Here are the many activities and schedules you could enrol in
Day 1: Monday 24th June 2013
Enhance your cake skills with the queen of ethnic Sugarcraft Siku Adewuyi
- Cake N Candy ( Demonstration)
- Modern Embellishment & New Trends for wedding Cakes
From Olumo with love from the first African cake decorating book
- Discover the secrets of Topsy turvy structured cakes, fabric designs & colours
Tall Cakes, Moulding
- The Wilton way & various exquisite dramatic cutter designs with Taiwo Ayoola of ICERITE (Certified Wilton Method Instructor)
Patterned Sugarpaste – Quick and Easy- A new dimension
NOTE: Do all and pay N10,000 if payment is made 2 weeks before event with N500 registration.
Day 2: Tuesday 25th June 2013
Hands on Training demonstration with cake maestro Tosan Jemide- Cakes by Tosan
- Chandelier cakes using bling bling & vintage lace Techniques (Demonstration)
- Make up of African Bride and gele tying- Demonstration
Amount: N4,000 with N500 registration fee for one demo
- N5,000 with N500 Registration fee for both demonstration fee. 9.30am-11.30am
Hands on Training with cake maestro Tosan Jemide- Cakes by Tosan
- Learn the secrets of over the top wedding cakes, Extreme fantasy flowers and leaves
Amount: N25,000 to attend all with N500 registration for payment made before 12th of June 2013
- N28,000 to attend all with N500 registration fee at the venue.
NOTE: 1Kg Satin Ice sugarpaste for free use in class. Class materials will be available for sale in class. Come with your tool box.
Day 3: Wednesday 26th June,2013.
Wilton course 4 New in Nigeria (first time in Abuja)
- Advanced Gum paste flowers
Amount: N37,000 with N1,000 registration fee.
Discount: N35,000 with N1,000 registration fee for payment made before 12th of June 2013. Course kit, lesson plan & American Wilton Certificate will be provided.
Pay to: Skye bank. Kogsy merchandise. A/C NO: 1770374288 / First bank. Kogsy merchandise. A/C NO: 2007843312
Date: Monday 24th- Wednesday 26th June, 2013
Venua: Captaindrum Events Hall ( Top Floor) Drumstix. No. 32, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja .
Contact: For more information call: 08023936883, 08052382351,08034724539,01-8965790
Free awesome gifts for 1st 50 participants.