Posted on Sunday, December 8th, 2013 at 11:30 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Munachi Abii - September 2013 - BellaNaija

Talk about a good girl gone WILD and sexy.

Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria Munachi Abii, has debuted her much anticipated music video “No Tomorrow“.

You can just call her Muna.

In this Gbemi Phillips and Tiffany Evans-directed video, Muna rocks a black bodysuit with a sweetheart neckline, a gold-and-black rock ‘n’ roll inspired jacket and a pair of black velvet bondage inspired boots. She also pulled her best Rapunzel with a long braided ponytail.

There was also party scene where she showed off her moves.

Check it out!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 37 Comments on “Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii goes WILD & Sexy in “No Tomorrow” | Watch her New Video”

Comments
    • Justice December 8, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Beautiful nonsense.

• Blossom December 8, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Muna. You need to get a day job.

• Bey December 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Me likey the video..our women can take us international but
      as for the men #lips sealed#. Gebmi philips and kemi adetiba are my
      fave directors

• Tosin December 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM

You just said that to be controversial, right? There’s pretty much zero women doing great music here. Yet. Asa is world-class. Omawunmi is under-rated. A couple of others are up and coming. On the marketing side (with or without obvious musical talent) we had Goldie, Tiwa.
        On the men’s side, we already have international stars and better-than-international musical talent, whether or not they’ve won that piece of junk called a Grammy in the US, I’d rather listen to them than American music nowadays.
        DaGrin and Olamide, Flavour and Darey, DBanj and Banky, even Wizkid. Terry G. Tuface and P Square. 9ice and MI. (a lot of up and comings from Choc Bois Ice Prince Jesse Jagz Brymo, Cobhams’ camp Bez Praiz (and woman Waje if she would find her way), and lesser known ones but so many. And the men that already in their small ways went international in the past, most notably Fela. And those that didn’t but paved the way (the NTA stars like Ras Kimono, Majek Fashek, Chris Okotie, Bright Chimezie, …)
        Except you’re talking about access to markets, my dear, NAIJA is the place to be for music and the men are way ahead of the women.

• Modella December 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I haven’t watch the video,but she doesn’t look like she can
      pull a wild step…oh well,goodluck to her

• 'Midé December 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

“No Tomorrow,” Oh yeah!

• Eve December 8, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Nice nice Muna..well done. Been a while our female artists
      brought originality to music. Definitely different from what I hear
      everyday. Fresh beats..now just keep them coming don’t stop.go ol
      the way to the top.

• Paul December 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM

What is original about her dancing half naked in a night
        club?! She’s a good looking girl but I don’t see it happening for
        her as an artist. Being pretty to look at isn’t enough, where is
        the talent and charisma AND decent song? 1/10 is being generous
        smh

• Thelma December 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I see she likes beyonce…. nice video! <3

• Thelma December 8, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I see she likes beyonce…. nice video. She looks
      great.

• Lexus December 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

What is this? What’s going on here?

• ebunjay December 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Muna needs to give up already, song is too weak and she
      looks funny in some of d outfits. Babe take several seats on this
      one nne

• Mademoiselle December 8, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Well, I watched this last night before I slept and I don’t
      even remember how the song goes. Not memorable at all! I don’t
      think music is for you, babe. That said, she is STUNNING! My days!
      Such a beauty. I just wish she could find something else to stay
      busy/relevant. Her beauty resonated through out the video! No
      homo..still…lol

• jinkelele December 8, 2013 at 3:08 PM

nice

• Pynk December 8, 2013 at 3:25 PM

She should stick to modelling.

• fred December 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM

GREAT JOB Muna…. def better than sasha

• fairygodsister December 8, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I’ve seen the two lady dancers in a video before, I think they are great!!! Must have been one of the entries for the Skelewu competition; been trying to learn the routine since then but I end up just watching and smiling (cos I never get it right)!

They were it for me in this video (plus the guy with the dreadlocks). Muna should please give up the music business, there’s nothing there for her.

• Dame December 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Give up already….looks ain’t just enough…volunteer. Or better still get a proper 9-5 ! Uve been in this industry long enough to come up with this mess. Female artiste are makin it everyday wats ur excuse. Tiwa savage came yesterday and is one of the biggest female artist we have. Music isn’t ur thing…maybe consider bein a nun…still not late

• nene December 8, 2013 at 6:13 PM

it’s not bad but it reminds me of tonto dikeh. muna should do something else with her life, everything is fading…

• deyepee December 8, 2013 at 6:21 PM

there’s tomorrow hunnie and the day after that

• Sassy December 8, 2013 at 7:05 PM

someone watched a lil’ too much rah digga and foxy brown growing up! *le sigh*

• Anon December 8, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Disorganised noise.

• yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.co.uk December 8, 2013 at 8:00 PM

She’s quite pretty though

• Silvia December 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Am not a fan of muna, but before you murder her, listen to the song and watch the video very well.its not bad.great job muna, if you keep it up, you will go places.

• Lala December 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Zzzzzz….Diamond in the dirt, she’s too pretty to be trying too hard to get our attention. Weak song, annoying video, noise too much..i just wasted my precious 4minutes watching dat…

• Me andYou December 9, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Human beings are terrible….why so much negativity…whether the music business is for her or not…that is Muna’s decision to make. If you don’t like her songs then don’t watch or listen to it…infact….lock your money up in your bag. Simples! She is just trying to live in this world like everybody else.

• Leah December 9, 2013 at 12:59 AM

She has a pretty face but is quite confused. Not everyone is mean to be famous, not everyone famous is successful and not everyone successful is famous. If this show biz thing does not work out for her, she can try something different.

• asgrl December 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I actually really like the song. Nice EDM Track,comparable to most on the radio these days. I see some SA Kwaito influences. And she looked hot! Adding to cardio playlist.

• Nwachidinma December 9, 2013 at 3:44 AM

If you read the comments before watching this video you will be discouraged. Muna delivered on vocals, visuals and style. Yes there are greater singers such as Jennifer Hudson, Whitney, Beyonce et al but also we have great entertainers as Madonna, Rihanna, Janet, Britney Spears and they are very successful too. Muna may God give you the strength to succeed.

• Tosin December 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I find Beyonce’s singing bad, upsetting most of the time. Her dancing is good, image-making great, but singing, oh God no. It’s a real problem for me when her music plays.

• Nwachidinma December 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Tosin, Beyonce has a nice voice but I see your point. This is the result of her been overly commercialized in the past couple of years. Its blessing and it can be a curse too. In the end, artists are in the business of using their talents to make a living.

• Radiant December 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM

I think the song is good and I like the energy. Not bad at all.

• Tosin December 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM

It’s got a lot going for it. The beat – good. The face – hot. The theme – nice. Party like no tomorrow. She has great looks and I love her voice/rap. Nice costume/wardrobe.
      She needs to dance harder next time, I know you can Muna. You can’t be telling us to party like there’s no tomorrow and keeping it cool with the dance.

• Grace December 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Nice song. Nice video. Song is different frm d regular and still you guys go hate it. Nd wen iyanya, kcee and d likes come up you guys complain its d same stuff dy r putting in market. Now this is diff no one wants to appreciate it. Well i remain a fan.

• Vee December 10, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I already thought the song was a jam, seeing it being brought to life in this video, I think she’s done a really good job. Not many female Nigerian artists can rap. Muna is good at what she does. Giving us a taste of something different, funky house afrobeats. Love it. Keep it up! :)

• Que December 10, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Waste of my time… PASS D MIC JOOR! Whatever u studied in skool….dis might be a gud time to get back to it.

• Tosin December 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I think I’m getting the video – keepvid – to watch again.