All you need to know about having a happy love life revealed by none other than Gabrielle Union.

The American actress who stars in BET‘s new hit series – Being Mary Jane, sits down with an editor at Glamour Magazine to speak on the DOs and DONTs for your love life.

Gabrielle, 41, and her 31-year old Miami Heat basketball hearttrob Dwayne Wade’s relationship may have recently caused a stir after Dwayne fathered a child with another woman during a short break-up.

But with a wealth of experience of dating in her 20s, going through a divorce and taking back Dwayne, we are sure BellaNaijarians will find the advise quite interesting.

Check it out!
DO forget your “type.” It worked for me. When I met Dwyane, his “résumé” looked like crap: athlete, going through a divorce, nine years younger than me. None of that screamed, “Let’s have a lasting relationship.” Then, after I had a heart-crushing breakup with yet another immature jerk, I thought, it can’t be any worse if I date a fetus. Let’s just see what happens. Turned out he’d been on his own since he was 15. He had wisdom that comes with facing an insane amount of adversity. He’s sweet, funny, honest about his shortcomings. When I put my preconceived notions to the side, I found someone cool.

DON’T put up with a friend-versus-boyfriend tug-of-war. Some friends act possessive and say, “You’re not spending enough time with me.” Huh? Remember when we made our vision boards and the dude was in the middle? You’re supposed to be happy for me. Thankfully, my girls are like, “High-five!” And D likes to be around them too. If there’s weirdness, either something’s wrong with the friends—or the boy. Investigate. And sift accordingly.

DO show him your feelings. Daily. Dwyane generally gets up before I do to go to the gym, and he’s never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me. As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y. I think he’s so delicious. Watching him get out of the shower never gets old. Never. It’s not like he ever wonders what I’m thinking, but usually he’s thinking, She needs a cold shower!

DON’T write off an ex (or get back together) without really thinking it through. When you’re debating whether to go backward or forward, you have to look at the original issue. [When Dwyane and I broke up briefly in 2013], it was because of distance and scheduling. I finished filming the show, then I flew to Vegas right away to start shooting Think Like a Man Too. I couldn’t take time off, and I missed some quality togetherness we desperately needed. Over the summer, I reassessed priorities. I’d always wanted an awesome career with back-to-back projects, but I realized I wasn’t willing to sacrifice my relationship for it. Moving forward, I decided my work schedule has to make sense for our family. Bottom line: If an issue’s a deal breaker, it’s a deal breaker. If your relationship isn’t something you’re willing to give up and you can compromise, do so.

You can read more via Glamour Magazine HERE

80 Comments on “Do Not Have a Type” – Will You Take Gabrielle Union’s Advice for a Happy Love Life?
  • asgrl January 9, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Lol I’m waiting for the Toke like comments where someone says she’s not fit to dish out advice. LOL!

• asgrl January 9, 2014 at 4:40 pm

I agree that we should do away with Types, but you should have standards. Having been through a relationship in the past with a serial cheater, that is a standard I CAN NOT compromise on. It was an out of body experience. I watched my self go crazy over a man. Tufiakwa! Never again.

• SophisticatedIgboGurl January 9, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I feel you…i can’t deal with a serial cheat, you lose your dignity.

• AsHAni January 9, 2014 at 9:12 pm

is this article for real???

• Ib January 10, 2014 at 5:29 am

Ashani pls help me ask. I think we are being punked…Like are they for real?

• Bevshine events January 10, 2014 at 7:51 am

Lmao

• Just Saying January 10, 2014 at 10:44 am

“a wealth of experience of dating in her 20s”.

Yes, the number of men you sleep with in your twenties is now described by today’s media as “a wealth of experience of dating”.

God help our young women particularly those who are very much unaware of the loss of dignity, risks of STDs and cervical cancer that comes with SLEEPING AROUND.

• ms lala January 9, 2014 at 4:47 pm

OK lets give it a go…she had an affair with Dwayne while he was still married to Siovaugh ( a woman who took him in when in was still in highschool with no family) her family is out here and i know her sister…they did so much for dwayne he was pratically living with them her parents took him in and gave him the mental and moral support to excel and land in the NBA….the mother of his two sons..he flaunts his cheating tirade with Gabby and after pleading from his wife…he finally divorces her and then proceeded to make her look like a mad woman and tried to take their two sons away from her. now he cheats on Gabby and we suppose to take advice from her…people know her as a nasty mean girl. i played an extra in one of her movies and trust me people do not like this lady…pretty, well put together but i tell you she’s nuts.

• Mariaah January 9, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Well said!! I watched one of those proper reality shows they show on E! The talked about how Dwayne lived with his ex and family, he appeared at his ex-wife’s Mama’s door one early morning in the freezing cold, his meserly belongings tied in “black bin bag” looked her in the eye and said “MAMA, I AM HOME”. Guess what, this woman took him in!!

Fast forward a few year later, he throws it back in the face of his wife, MIL and family, cheated around with women including this very Gabrielle. When the news broke of him expecting a child from his fling during their “break” and she took him back, all I said was “Before nko?” LMAO She go gree naa, no be “apia way” she ma sef be?

A longgggg hiss to this lines of rubbish she wrote! :p Tuehh!!

• NaijaPikin January 9, 2014 at 5:15 pm

It’s so easy to point fingers at the other woman……ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe Dwayne and his wife’s relationship was over before Gabrielle came along.

Let’s call a spade a spade, the ex wife made herself look crazy. What respectable mother goes on the street acting like a beggar for attention. Why the lies that Dwayne Wade got an STD from Gabrielle and gave it to her (which was proven to be false), why the eagerness to just collect money?

It’s always easy for people outside to talk, but please change the tone of your message cos you’re talking with so much certainty and the truth is YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS PEOPLE OR THEIR SITUATION.

• Poisha January 9, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Its amazing how we talk all this bull about what we would do if we were in her shoes but the reality is…..WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE…..Do NOT JUDGE…she loves him, he loves her and so what if she wants to give him a chance…..haters

• ms lala January 9, 2014 at 7:28 pm

haters….wow your limitation to the use of your lexicon is really small…pele!!!!!!!!!!! What’s there to hate..that he has three kids and she’s barely married to him..ooh lets not forget the ex wife that grieved and was hospitalized when her kids were taken from her…porsha whatever your name is please take several seats behind the mentality disable adults…nonsense

• Que January 9, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Pls speak 4 yourself..we have NOT ALL been there. Cheers!

• MyView January 9, 2014 at 8:16 pm

We have all been there? What is that? A line you, NaijaPikin and home wreckers use to console themselves like bleachers do with “everybody bleaches”. I have never dated a married man, never had one leave this wife and children for me, and then end up getting some other woman pregnant while we are still together. And I speak for MOST decent women out there. No we have not all been there, sorry.

• NaijaPikin January 9, 2014 at 10:36 pm

“My view” read and address your comments appropriately. I have never been in a situation like this and by Gods grace I never will. My comment was addressed to the person speaking like she lives with Gabrielle and Dwayne. The truth is we don’t know these people, so lets not act like we do.

Yes they are celebrities so we read about them, but best believe depending on what media is reporting their stories, you can either be swayed to love them or hate them.

So kindly refrain from the name calling cos you don’t know me, just like i don’t know you.

• AsHAni January 9, 2014 at 9:17 pm

famzing thins! or just too much tv/tmz/media takeout

• Sara January 10, 2014 at 1:48 am

Okay! I don’t feel any sympathy for this lady and her advise is rubbish! Just like they say ” you lose them how you got them”

• one person January 10, 2014 at 3:00 am

Omg! Ms lala you know her well. Had an encounter with her before and all I can say is her beauty isn’t skin deep

• MyView January 10, 2014 at 4:04 am

@NaijaPikin maybe you should read your comment again. It not say we don’t know these people so let’s not act like we do. You said his ex wife looks crazy and lied about them giving her STD just to collect money. First of all how was it proven to be false? I actually do believe his ex especially now that we 100% know that he is having affairs without protection, hence the new baby. There is a reason why you point the finger at his ex wife even though she has nothing to do with their recent mess. If it sounds like a duck, swims like a duck…I completely stand by my first comment.

• seki January 9, 2014 at 4:51 pm

I love gabs!!! So honest. I don’t think I’ve read a refreshing advice from any Hollywood people actor like this one. Anr I do love their love. They seem committed to each other and I wish them nothing but the best. Goodluck gabby!.

• Leah January 9, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Of course they look commited to each other, too bad his willie hasn’t gotten the memo yet. His willie seems to be commited to a lot of women.

• AsHAni January 9, 2014 at 9:19 pm

are we reading the same article?

• Peter January 9, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Who do we believe now? Toke or Gabrielle? lol

• Nwa.baby January 9, 2014 at 5:01 pm

So he couldn’t keep it in his pants long enough during your brief break…one that happened because of distance and YOU were working….so much so that he has a baby out of the break. So in short u must never be away if not….
    yea, you sure found a catch

• Fabulicious January 9, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Okay oooo,I am waiting for five years from now.smh for these celebrity relationships/marriages.

• Jidenowo January 9, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Lol…3 years tops and this chic gonna be back with a book on ” how not to be dumb at 41 years old”

• MyView January 9, 2014 at 7:29 pm

Ok you nailed with both your comments. This is the case of a home wrecker that got a taste of her own medicine but trying to convince the world otherwise. She was the side chick that got promoted to the main chick hat that left a room for another side chick. Always trying to prove something meanwhile you never hear from genuinely loving and happy couple. They were on a “break” thing was to make her look less dumb in public, he flat out cheated on her and will continue to because she made it ok by dating him while he was married. I seriously doubt he will marry her but if he does, give a few years and he’ll leave her old behind. Mean girls like her deserve exactly what they get.

• Jidenowo January 9, 2014 at 5:19 pm

Always ironic how people in happy admirable relationships rarely dish out advise

• Lapes Beautiful Creature January 9, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Don’t compromise, but still be open minded

lapesbeautifulcreature.blogspot.com

• www.anemistyle.com January 9, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Ok I kinda agree with the type thing; My husband is nothing like my type, for starters he is English and if someone had told 5years ago that I would be married to him I would have been like HELL NO! But I couldn’t be happier, get rid of the ‘type’ and you might just find true love.
    Btw isn’t Gaby just beautiful!

• Miss Know know January 9, 2014 at 5:29 pm

I’m with u @MsLala. When I heard Dwayne cheated on her, the first thing I said is Karma is a bi#ch. After destroying some else’s home, she thinks she’ll find peace?Dey said d broom dat they used in chasing away d first wife is also waiting 4 d second wife.

Chick is smart tho. SMH @ peeps who tot she wouldn’t accept his proposal. After almost reaching d finish line, u think she’ll give up just like dat. Chick is already calculating how much she’ll make once they divorce;which wud definitely happen since he can’t keep his willie Lillie in check.

• Donald-Landon January 9, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Fortunately athletes are getting wiser these days and are choosing to sign a pre-nup. So she might probably not be getting any money if they get divorced.

• ms lala January 9, 2014 at 7:33 pm

rite!!! okay cuz i was like KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• big mama January 10, 2014 at 11:42 am

we need to use the word destroying someones home carefully except if we are sure the other woman caused the problems in the marriage initially…..my take is dont date a married man or allow him flaunt you around till his divorce is totally over…..most men are randy and yes when they start a new relationship they neglect their homes and become totally irresponsible even when the mistress doesnt tell them to….and we know sometimes the trouble might have started before the mistress come into the picture……my issue is never letting a serial cheat take you for granted and when a man is already taken i.e married, about to divorce or in a relationship get your own man….we ladies honestly are the ones who keep letting men go haywire and take us so much for granted….some things can be forgiven but when it becomes too much let the joker go….

• Cool cat January 9, 2014 at 5:31 pm

this is the same issue i have with tokes vlogs. NO ONE can give advice on what to look for or not, whether to settle or not. whatever you find, if it works for you, make it work! some women will swear never to date a man with kids, but what if you find the kindest most charming man whose wife left him with 3 kids? some cannot be with a struggling man but hey, look how jim ovia, dangote ended up. you can never really speak for anyone else’s situation until you find yourself in the same predicament and trust me, when you find him you will now whether to stay or go. knowing must be internal and not for the rest of the world. follow your heart not what everyone else thinks of him. it is sad that most women cannot look deep within themselves in making life decisions, it is always about trying to please the world or trying to fit in. know yourself and what things matter to you. just my humble opinion.

• Idak January 9, 2014 at 8:19 pm

Can I buy you a drink? Or a meal?
      Not that you need any of throse but just a token to thank you for encapsulating eternal truth in a concise manner.
      If you refuse my offers of a drink or a meal, a kiss will do.
      Thank you once again and this new year,may you KNOW beyond a shadow of doubt.

• Bella January 10, 2014 at 10:16 am

My dear, you are the one that makes total sense here. We all know what we can tolerate, and what we love , Married, single or divorced, or whatever we choose the love to follow and our actions are also our consequences. thank you for the honest point.

• temitope January 9, 2014 at 5:49 pm

@coolcat: I love u…really…best comment so far and that’s all I have to say !!!!

• Dr. N January 9, 2014 at 6:10 pm

This advice is like saying go to market without any shopping list. Buy everything on sale no matter how poor the quality. Never return things though there is a no questions asked policy. Ok na. drnsmusings.wordpress.com

• Leah January 9, 2014 at 8:19 pm

You analysed that in a way only a Dr could. Great point.

• dami January 9, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Jokes o…..Ms union….joker

• Joan85 January 9, 2014 at 6:24 pm

I like how Gabby is trying to cover up the cheating thing *sigh*
    Yup! that’s what dating a cheater (abi cheat ni? lol) does to you. You make excuses for why you could also have been the problem. They can make you act crazy.
    I broke up with one last year. I found myself yelling and crying my eyes out, just to get attention and be listened to. But the day I calmly sat down, thought about my life and how I was losing myself, and I told him it was over, he no believe am at all. Months later, he is still sending pple to come and beg me. Meanwhile, babes are now smiling in a diff direction.
    He cheated, there is no excuse. If he cheated with you, he will cheat on you. End of! :)

• pynk January 9, 2014 at 6:49 pm

Your story sounds very much like mine
      I am smiling so hard now almost 1
      5 yes later. And all I say is God is this me? The same old me?

• observer January 9, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Girl u r talking about yours truly …funny thing is I went around telling my friends that I could swear he wasn’t cheating on me,,only to find out he was,,..I felt like de biggest fool that ever lived…,fast forward two weeks, I said i forgive you n went back n what caused due whole problem to begin with that ledto de cheating never cchanged…I bcame a walking crying machine ….until not too long ago when I called it quits…..he too thought I was joking and iI feel freer…,

• Chigbo January 9, 2014 at 6:28 pm

I dunno what to say.

A woman doesn’t just wake up and start sitting on the floor crying for her children back in the public space infront of a court . You must ve really CRUSHED her heart to pieces and almost caused her to run mad.

I dunno what to say. The whole thing is sad. Someone who’s whole family took you as their own son. This is her reward.

• Leah January 9, 2014 at 6:46 pm

@ms lala, Thank you! This is how I got branded a “hater” on this site. My problem with women like Ms Union and our very own Ms Johnson is the constant flaunting of love, happiness, a perfect life and self righteousness. They were NEVER on a break, he cheated on her and around the same time he was sleeping with the other woman, Gabby was still giving this kind of interviews, posting pictures of them while disrespecting and calling his ex wife crazy. As “crazy” as his ex wife might be (she does seem to have issues of her own), she loved and married him when he was nothing and when Gabby herself would never have given him the time of the day. Gabby started dating a married man and not only watched him put her through hell, she participated in kicking that woman while she was down. A man that does that and lets you disrespect the mother of his children has shown you that he has no sense of loyalty. Now they are not even married, he is cheating on her with multiple woman and without protection. Turns out his ex is not that crazy after all because he has been with the other woman for a while now. Gabby needs to get off high horse and stop acting like she is something special because she is not and a ring and even marriage will not get her there. His ex got both inluding two boys and look what happened to her. She now has two baby mamas and three kids to share her man with. Insecure and desperate women always look for looser because they know deep down they are not good enough to attract a decent available man. Gabby is nothing special and their relationship is not either because this other woman whom Wade has been with longer than Gabby while he was still married can also give a similar verson of their relationship. If he cheats with you he will cheat on you and Karma is a female dog.

• ms lala January 9, 2014 at 7:38 pm

GIDIBGAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…thank you..she maglined siovaugh’s name in public..throwing shades on twitter and instagram i know Sio is somewhere drinking pinot and laffing her behind off..it’s just getting started ….Mr. Wade dinga ling a ling is’nt done exploring…don’t people branding us haters..na we no d tori lol…#hater is sooooo 2001..let them find new words.

• Felinda1 January 9, 2014 at 7:21 pm

#byefelicia

• coco January 9, 2014 at 7:37 pm

wow to all the comments, this much time being put into other peoples lives and personal issues on naija blogs every gaddamn day! just wow.

• Love January 9, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Yawnnnn….. who are we to believe now eh? Time will tell! ‘nough said.
    lovedeyshackme.blogspot.com/

• Tee January 9, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Ms lala and leah,guess wat! Let’s give it another 6-8months for denial symptoms to wear off then we shall laff.I can’t believe some people here can be deceived by this,or rather looking for pity-party cos that’s exactly what they are doing in their relationship/marriage.aunty Gabby,I dey wait o

• Nene Leakes January 9, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Just because we’ve heard all these rumours about Gabrielle and Dwayne doesn’t mean the tips she put up are not useful or good especially the “DO forget your type”. I tried this and I am married to the best husband in the world.

• whocares January 9, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I think someone should write a book/ review specially for me on social facts and entertainment news that I have missed. I have noooo idea what anyone is talking about. Footballer, ex-wife crying.. *google is that you calling me? coming dear*

That said, she might have a point about the not having a type.. I have the propensity to be a bit snobbish (i try to watch that as well *sigh) but most of the times that I have let my hair down and gone with the flow regardless of the fact the person was not my type.. I have been pleasantly surprised.

• nollare January 9, 2014 at 8:10 pm

the way they are covering up the cheating tho. Talk about publicity. She can cover it up in the open but she needs to think of her life in the private

• Anon January 9, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Gabrielle is just as bad as DWade. I don’t think she cares, as long as she ends up as Mrs Wade. If and when that happens, they will continue keeping up with the appearances and will have an open marriage. Most of these NBA players are like that; bad behaviour. It’s not only restricted to the black ones because even Dirk and Nash get up to the nasty too.

• yoyo January 9, 2014 at 8:43 pm

‘DO forget your “type.” It worked for me.’ —> in order words SETTLE! Why should i not have a type? absolutely nothing wrong in having a type and having standards…as long as you have patience to wait for that man to come along. Do not take advise from women like these as most of their advice come from justification of their relationship experiences…which really may not apply to the next woman.

I have a type…and i bloody well have high standards…i waited for the man i wanted and guess what? it paid off! nothing wrong with wanting a tall, dark, handsome, intelligent, caring man whose world revolves around me. As far as women dont listen to silly friends and give in to societal pressures….you will find the one for you. forever is a bloody long time to settle.

• Oh Puhleese January 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

High FIVE!!!!

• Me January 10, 2014 at 2:54 pm

GBAM!!!

• c’est moi January 10, 2014 at 7:57 pm

• c’est moi January 10, 2014 at 8:00 pm

@yoyo good on you, your type was/is realistic. you need to hear some people’s dreams/expectation of a spouse- from chiseled jaws to ‘blue’ eyes on a hot tall chocolate dude (drops dead)! TOTALLY UNREALISTIC! Some create dreams from M&B or photo shopped magazine photos. And he still has to be God-fearing, successful and treat you like you are God’s gift to all nations (wipes sweat) lovely dream hun but something has to give, you can’t have it all. Secondly, i do not think ‘do not have a type’ means to settle.. it means to be open minded, not shutting doors to people without getting to know them or writing them off at the sight of their shoes… looks are deceptive and from experience, so are first impressions…. Open mindedness is the way forward, hence i landed my ‘KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR’, showering me with love like never experienced ‘whew’. And yes, he came from a place I never expected or looked, a friend for over 10years! if someone had prophesied that i’ll be spending the rest of my life in his arms and loving every minute, i’d have laughed my pants out screaming ‘false prophet’ all the way…

• Ashanti January 9, 2014 at 8:57 pm

una get yalls life to live, why make this couples life yalls priority. He is a cheater, dont yall know that she gets it and still stuck with him? people will talk about other peoples headache and forget their own, the ones wey know them and the ones wey no know them too (Africans/Nigerians u too?!!)….this world sef smh….

• Another January 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Almost all Nigeria men has cheated on their wives on point or d other in their relationship , trust me on time … So who r we to point finger , u told u f next men ll n faithful , am not supporting d men but I wish we can do something to change that

• Remember My Name! January 10, 2014 at 5:10 am

DEAR ANOTHER aka KIKI….PLEASE GO & FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION, YOUR GRAMMAR IS REPULSIVE!

• Kiki January 9, 2014 at 10:25 pm

This life n cheating , my work mate put up her hubby pix as do on bob saying happy bday n two other random Bbm contact did same with my work hubby do n I ask this random girls who is d guys to them they say sugar daddy n this two random girls don’t even knw them … This life , I jt tire for d matter , told my hubby d story , if I hear I go slice his it lol … Ok I ll not sha

• Remember My Name! January 10, 2014 at 5:09 am

DEAR KIKI aka ANOTHER….PLEASE GO & FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION, YOUR GRAMMAR IS REPULSIVE!

• lila January 10, 2014 at 9:03 am

babe…please write in english…just got a headache trying to decipher what you just typed.JEEZ!

• she me her January 10, 2014 at 7:18 pm

This joke has circulated for so long! we all know this joke. that wasn’t your colleague, stop lying..lol

• Onye January 10, 2014 at 2:00 am

Everyone should listen to what Gab is saying….then do the opposite.

People are saying we should mind our business, but when they make their relationship so public of course people are going to have an opinion about it..Ptsheew!!

• Praise January 10, 2014 at 9:57 am

BellaNaijarians, it is been a pleasure reading your comments. Hmmnnn! thanks

• big mama January 10, 2014 at 11:29 am

…..the guy is a serial cheat and she need to stay with whose available for now..let her be living in self denial…..i sidon dey look am, she will soon get her head outa her arse

• tish January 10, 2014 at 11:30 am

I think ! WILL take her advice

AFTER she has been married to this Dwayne for at least 20 years

• Oyin January 10, 2014 at 11:42 am

I quite agree with Gabriella, this article in no way comments on her personal problems, just advice and ways to make you happy in one, tell me, how does “… putting away your long scroll of “he must be” list, not letting friends break up your relationship, telling your partner you love him daily and thinking very carefully before make a decision about an ex …” that become bad advice, It’s good advice, whether you choose to believe it or not, and if you people will think for one second to digest the information, maybe you will see the point and not judge someone who’s situation you don’t know everything about.

• Damani January 10, 2014 at 1:13 pm

One unsolicited advice: Face your lives, remove the log from your eyes before talking about the speck on your neighbor’s eyes, Gabrielle/Dwane/Siovanagh’s issue is not and should never be your business. Am sure your all have issues, face them! #nufsaid

• Idak January 10, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Then you are advocating for blogs like these to cease existing. What else will we discuss if not other persons issues on blogs? Do you want us to discuss the forthcoming rapture or GEJ’s shenanigans?
      As long as we do not spend more time and emotion on these topics than our lives, I find your advice off the mark.

• maame January 10, 2014 at 2:03 pm

SHE JUST LOST A FUN MAYBE SHE DOESNT CARE BUT THIS ADVICE IS NOT BOT NOT HABA

• Oyinlola January 10, 2014 at 9:03 pm

This is funny, colorful and again points to the ugly stereotypes of black couples and their drama. I guess if there’s no “other woman”, crazy “baby mamas”, or some dysfunction we are not in love……then again that’s why it caught all our attention (just kidding).

• vikky January 10, 2014 at 9:33 pm

i feel like she is consoling and giving herself a round of applause that she did the right thing by giving an advise. Dont think she is telling the truth either about their short break.. Gabby, just admit that the reason for going back to wade is that u’r still in loveeeeee with him. full stop…