Posted on Friday, January 17th, 2014 at 11:51 AM

By BellaNaija.com

After The Proposal - January 2014 - BellaNaija

File this under – So hilarious!

Royal Arts Academy and Uche Jombo Studios has premiered the trailer of a collaborative new production – After The Proposal.

The movie stars Uche Jombo-Rodriguez, Patience Ozokwor, Belinda Effah, Anthony Monjaro, Keira Hewatch and Shawn Faqua. It was directed by Desmond Elliot and produced by Uche Jombo-Rodriguez and Uduak Oguamanam.

After The Proposal is centered on a young man Kenneth (Anthony Monjaro) who has been dating his fiancee Mary (Uche Jombo) for about 8 years. He eventually pops the big question but his excitement is short lived when he is presented with an endless pride price list.

You can trust Patience Ozokwor who plays the mother of Mary and two other sisters to deliver a hilarious approach for her daughters to get married.

Check out the trailer.

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 24 Comments on “A Pricey Bride Price! Uche Jombo-R, Patience Ozokwor & Anthony Monjaro star in “After The Proposal” | Watch the Trailer”

Comments
    • ada January 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Lol! back to reality Bella Naija. from hollywood to Las Gidis

• Gusty's Blog January 17, 2014 at 12:04 PM

THE TRAILER IS SO FUNNY, I HONESTLY CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE FULL MOVIE.

• Jane January 17, 2014 at 11:39 PM

do and get irokotv suscription for only 5 bucks and you can watch this movie, i already did lol.its THAT FUNNY!

• Babes Oluchi January 17, 2014 at 12:14 PM

lol…i no fit shout!!
      too funny, can’t wait to watch this…

• mz bee January 17, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Can’t. Wait to watch

• MissV January 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM

imao. this movie na too much….

• misslynnder January 17, 2014 at 12:59 PM

I am a sucker for comedy,I can not wait to watch this movie!

• Kelz January 17, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Aunty payshay!!!! Cant wait to see this movie. Lmao..

• Bella January 17, 2014 at 1:10 PM

My best actors and actresses doing what they do best,, hail o -I can’t wait to watch this movie.

• bsky January 17, 2014 at 1:41 PM

bella naija u are so late ooo…the movie is already on irokotv

• Loveth.O. January 17, 2014 at 1:41 PM

he clear say Patience don start

• faith January 17, 2014 at 2:15 PM

This movie is actually all they say it is. Very hilarious and real too. Watched it a while ago

• kiki January 17, 2014 at 2:37 PM

saw the movie some days ago on Iroko+.. it is over hilarious

• Grown Woman January 17, 2014 at 2:54 PM

oh dear i love patience….cant wait to watch the movie

• ILoveGenevieve January 17, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I will watch this ….I’m all for laughs.

• memebaby January 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM

oh my! my sis,mum and I had a blast watching this movie on
      iroko ….then after the movie she reminded my sis and I (21 n 23
      yrs old) about our single girl status –__– ..

• it's not alright January 17, 2014 at 6:25 PM

the movie is on irokotv….i had to sign up on iroko bc of this movie oh after i quit because they were not uploading good movies….they hav quite a few good ones and this movie did not disappoint……i laughed my lungs out…..desmond’s accent killed me …..you guys should also check out ‘lies men tell’……i swear, u will forget all your problems……uche jombo n desmond elliot a marvelous team and they r on fia…….

• Leah January 17, 2014 at 7:43 PM

LMAO!

• memebaby January 17, 2014 at 7:52 PM

nice movie…. y’all heard toke got married this week! so all those break up talk was fake ? who she think she isssss !! lol happy married life to them <3

• jinkelele January 17, 2014 at 8:49 PM

its on iroko….here i come

Hold up…is it irokoplus?

• NNENNE January 18, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Now that’s for the holiday weekend.

• Uk January 18, 2014 at 12:46 AM

I was on the floor watching this movie. I love how uche jombo , Emem and Desmond continues to deliver good movies while others just talk the talk or walk the carpet lol I need some actors to stop the hype and do more movies after all that’s what we know them as right? Actors… #sideeyesonweknowthem serious I will love to see Genny and OmoT in more movies than interviews or realityshows

• Stephanie January 18, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Awww…a must watch movie!
      blogsvila.blogspot.com

• oohlala January 19, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Another great script from Uduak Oguamanam. She and Uche seem to enjoy working together. Didn’t they both make Misplaced? which was to me a bit misplaced. But I loved this one. Way to go people. Desmond Elliot is fast becoming number 1. Proud of them all. And Keira. I didn’t see that coming.