Celeb Stylist Lilian Unachukwu launches Reality Web Show – Watch

5 Crucial Colours Of Spring by Liam Fashion Agency - March 2013 - BellaNaija002

Go behind the scenes with Lilian.

Lilian Unachukwu of Liam Fashion Agency, one of Nigeria’s leading stylist who counts stars like Funke Akindele, MI, Naeto C and Sean Tizzle among her clientele, has launched a reality web show – Fashion Adventures with Lilian Unachukwu.

It captures Lilian’s life as a celebrity stylist; from travelling the world as a fashion buyer to fashion consulting sessions with celebrities, styling them for events and photo shoots.

Check out the premiere episode

32 Comments on Celeb Stylist Lilian Unachukwu launches Reality Web Show – Watch
  • Sexxie April 22, 2014 at 8:53 pm

I love this chic!

• Onyeka April 22, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Hia ok o

• Vics April 22, 2014 at 10:11 pm

She has a lovely smile…but d show has little or no relevance

• esther April 22, 2014 at 10:20 pm

I love her she’s amazing. Perfect show she has going on. Well done and thanks for shining your light

• Temi Tope Adebayo April 22, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I don’t see anything.. out of the ordinary.. honest to God.. Truly Truly.. The New York with those dresses are the Chinese stores on the Fashion Avenue and 7th Avenue in Manhattan.

• Dammy April 22, 2014 at 11:27 pm

I cannot agree more. And the show needs a storyline. All I saw was the mindless shopping of an individual and constant need to show tue viewers high end label purchases. And pls invest in a boat slipper or flats to shop, bathroom slippers are not meant for outdoors.

• boomla April 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm

same thought my dear, what happened to ballerinas, flat sandals and all. Showing off DEBIT cards and store names…whats her aim with that?

And its so obvious, she isnt very comfortable behind the camera, forcing herself on vlogging!

• Anon April 22, 2014 at 10:55 pm

I like her style. But how far with her pronunciation of favourite?

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED April 22, 2014 at 11:13 pm

GOOD IDEA.

• ngum April 22, 2014 at 11:30 pm

Great idea! Would like to see her promote African designers too.

• lamide April 22, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Nice one. Love her. Im sure it will get better with each episode

• Mademoiselle April 23, 2014 at 12:13 am

Loved this thoroughly!!! This is exactly what I plan to do when I move to my country. So it’s inspiring to see a lady who’s in the same business I want to be a part of, doing exactly what I foresee myself doing. I wish I could actually meet Lillian someday. Anyway, long essay short, kudos to her! Would be watching out for the next episodes :) .

• ll April 23, 2014 at 1:11 am

Good effort but a few things need to be fine tuned.
    1. the sound – way too noisy. straining to hear what your’e saying outdoors.
    2. filming – way too shaky, unclear shots, unnecessary use of the split screen in most parts of the video.
    3. storyline – we more or less just saw you walking the streets shopping with no input on why certain pieces are chosen, or how to throw an outfit together or the general thought process of a stylist.
    4. the fashion adventures logo along with the animated belt is poorly illustrated. The sound that accompanies it is a little disconnected from the rest of the video.

Im hoping you take more time to perfect a great idea. The video looked rushed and lacked a good sound and film editor. I love the buzz in the fashion and entertainment industry in Nigeria, but artists, designers, stylists and actresses are going to need to plan better with the help of a great team. Hope you see my comment as proper advice and not as a ‘hater’. Will look out for future episodes.

• ao April 23, 2014 at 1:20 am

Good first effort. Excellent way to promote her brand. Hopefully, the quality will be improved with each video. Best of luck to her.

• Fashionluv April 23, 2014 at 1:43 am

Looks like a fun job!..love it

• SNE April 23, 2014 at 2:05 am

Bedroom slippers out? An absolute no no! Nice try but actual content is required. What is the reasoning behind the items purchased? Client personality, lifestyle, budget, physique etc, it’s not just about brands. As a style guide programme, I am sure there would be more viewers and I dare say sponsors of the show

• Imani April 23, 2014 at 2:28 am

Such a strong lady. I admire Lilian’s hustle, no jokes.

• Lola April 23, 2014 at 3:21 am

Smart girl- Master card, Samsung and range would soon be on her doors for advert

• diana April 23, 2014 at 3:21 am

Glorified Housegirl!! lol

• Lola April 23, 2014 at 3:22 am

Advice- watch your tummy

• Deevah April 23, 2014 at 10:56 am

LMAO! yoh ass is mean… Aunty Lilian, this sure lacks relevance sha.

• Madame Solange April 23, 2014 at 6:34 am

Its a good one, and yes its fresh and will definelty get better. You can only see the relevance if you are fashion inclined. Its a good show to inspire people who want to become personal stylists, Fashion merchandisers or buyers, and people who want to be in fashion.

• Hi April 23, 2014 at 7:01 am

She’s expensive. She buys clothes off the rack? What about fitting? Lilian Unachukwu is pretty – look at her dentition! I think she could buy from high end designer labels headquarters – paris is an example for Louboutin. Lilian Unachukwu will save a lot of money for herself and celebrity clients.

• hmmmmmm April 23, 2014 at 10:35 am

She forgot to buy her clients body magic. And Lillian girl you need to go to the outlet malls to get heavily discounted designer items

• Me April 23, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Though I would not be caught dead her styling me (she has her target and that’s cool) but This one girl I truly admire, business acumen, tenacity , hustle and you have a beautiful smile too. Well done woman!

• Me April 23, 2014 at 1:21 pm

And Lily I am like you, comfort first and down to earth about that but no more bedroom slippers again , lots of comfortable alternatives

• ruru April 23, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Lily my sister, well done. I love it! Progress! Congrats

• JT April 23, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Lilian, while I give you thumbs up for your hard work and tenacity to achieve your dreams and work in an industry you love, I must say there’s got to be more than shopping at high-end designer stores. To be honest this show appears as a show-off to the fact that you have lot of money, can buy loads of luxury goods and fly first class to major intl fashion hubs. I am hope you are not this shallow as I believe you have some brain power in there or maybe not? In short, the storyline is baseless and I hope you take your time to reevaluate the message you are trying to share through this avenue. I have more but I will reserve my comments until I see other episodes. Fingers crossed for a more developed storyline. Best!

• Me April 23, 2014 at 6:58 pm

whose paying for all these nonsense. Come to africa and show us african fashion and stop the indian shop oflisence shopping. gosh

• Lily April 23, 2014 at 7:39 pm

She goes to the outlet mall

• Idak April 24, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Let me say the truth and shame the devil;
    I just watched the clip to drool on the girl.
    She is one good looking female. Well endowed with a lovely skin tone.
    I was really uninterested in the rest of the show.

• EzeUche April 24, 2014 at 7:13 pm

My eyes X_X You do realise that the her intro was blurry, focus was on the background instead of the foreground. i couldn’t even finish it. You can do better.