“Mr Romantic” Korede Bello was recently in Kano. While in the historic Northern State, he met the Emir, explored the sights, appreciated one of his biggest fans and more.

Check on it.

A day well spent. Every word he utters is golden. A true leader in every sense of the word, and an undaunted patriot. I’m inspired by you sir – H.R.H Sanusi Lamido Sanusi #EmirOfKano #Kano #Nigeria #WestAfrica #Africa
Korede Bello Sanusi

Emir Selfie
Korede Bello Kano 5

Guess who??? Yup! #BelloverOfTheYear2015 @matar__korede heart. I had the privilege of meeting this beautiful young #Bellover who literally opened an Instagram account so she could support Korede Bello innocent. May Blessings and love follow you all your life prayskin-tone-5 … MEGA S/O to every single person that’s got me , won’t disappoint you lagbara Olorun #bless
Korede Bello Kano 2

Ranka Ya Dade
Korede Bello Kano 3

Korede Bello Kano 4

16 Comments on 5 Photos from Korede Bello’s Trip to Kano | Meeting with Emir Sanusi & his #BelloveroftheYear
  • ElessarisElendil January 5, 2016 at 6:31 am

“Bellolover” ??????? Bellolover????????? I just kent, That’s soooo original.

• Ekaaro January 5, 2016 at 8:15 am

Now Korede is doing cross over waka, trying to penetrate the North. Someone has decided to stay in Bariga and South-west shouting “street take over”. When voting time comes and the Northerners don’t vote them, they will throw glasses and break the mic. This is 2016, let’s be strategic.

• Uber bella January 5, 2016 at 10:33 am

I don’t understand the point of this visit though

• julie January 5, 2016 at 10:43 am

We are still one, Nothing ll break Nigeria, Korede keep it up

• Smith January 5, 2016 at 2:51 pm

U think IBOS want to see images like this ?! Nigeria was Gud in its former years when ERYONE was black and it was understood. And spoiled after the invasion of the Sufist jihadist islamist. Who lied to the NORTHENERS that they were pardoning them by making the MUSLIMS if they waged tyranny and covert clever destabilization campaign in the south. The ibo I’d sensitive and spiritually connected to nigeria – we are not like the YOROBAS – we always know when something is up??! Our beef was never with the YOROBAS but wiv the North!

• lilian January 6, 2016 at 1:05 am

did you smoke something?

• lilian January 6, 2016 at 3:41 am

my comment was directed @ smith btw

• ElessarisElendil January 6, 2016 at 4:14 am

*Sigh* The Yoruba that were actually invaded during the jihads haven’t not complained as much as you just have.

Easy ooo

• DD January 5, 2016 at 11:05 am

I love the pictures with the palace guards… so cool.

• PRINCE January 5, 2016 at 12:25 pm

nice one there Korede. me just love the guy

• Northern star January 5, 2016 at 1:03 pm

Korede has passed the stage of penetrating the North… he is a reigning prince #Godwin is an anthem. SMD HAS the North #dijanation rules!

• Tosin January 5, 2016 at 1:43 pm

I’m feeling the tourism vibe in these photos. <3
    And my sweetheart the Emir looking gooood.

• Smith January 5, 2016 at 2:46 pm

NA WAO! A land of wanna be Black Arabians – How outdated is that concept!

• robby January 5, 2016 at 3:38 pm

@smith please park well, if you ever lived in the north you will understand the set up…the pic is nice, the boy did good as a tourist, he never said he went for political or hustling reasons, he is also young and for someone who sings for everyone regardless of age, gender, tribe or race…he’s on point getting to know the other part of the country, applaude him for his effort and move on. If Nigeria breaks we will all suffer, so let’s pray for oneness and support those that go all out for it. One love, one nation Nigeria

• Idomagirl January 5, 2016 at 8:00 pm

I like Korede and I think he’s extremely talented, but gini bu Bellover? ???

• OA January 6, 2016 at 12:13 am

That Korede’s shin-shin hair – I think that’s what they called jerry curls back in the day…I don’t like it.