After a messy love triangle that “broke the internet” in 2015, it looks like Bonang Matheba and rapper AKA have kicked things off again – unofficially and quietly.

In 2015 South African DJ Zinhle published a shocking blogpost where the popular DJ who had recently broken up with music superstar AKA after a 3 year relationship alleged that megastar TV Presenter/media personality Bonang Matheba was the “other woman” who destroyed her relationship by having an affair with AKA while she was pregnant with their newborn baby daughter.

Click here if you missed it.

At the time Bonang and AKA both denied the allegations vehemently with Bonang ‘s team releasing a statement which said in part:

“We are taking these statements very seriously and are unfortunately unable to comment further as the issue has been handed over to Ms Matheba’s legal team. We can however confirm that Ms Matheba is currently not involved in a relationship, as she has always stated.”

The two are currently on vacation and they’ve been posting individual photos on their social media pages. Followers have however gotten hints of their reconciliation with the similarity of their location and this photo AKA posted of a lady who looks so much like Bonang from the back (peep that hairstyle too)…

He captioned “Peace and quiet on the island ☀… Me & my Queen move in silence …”

Do you think the two are back together?

See their vacation posts below.

1 2 3 5 6 7

Photo Credit: Instagram – @bonang_m | @AKAworldwide

19 Comments on Are Bonang Matheba & AKA back together? These Vacation Photos will tell you Everything
  • Enny** January 14, 2016 at 4:27 pm

gosh. love me some lobster!

• YUMMY CHICK CUM MUMMY January 14, 2016 at 5:02 pm

gud for them o…… but dunno y ladies go for these” f!ck-boys” ………fine boy n swag= heartache…..lool.

• prince January 14, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Thought he had a ‘BABY MAMA’ and what is it with the ASS showing. iranu-abasha

• YemiD January 14, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Whet happened to D’banj ??? I guess she wasn’t feeling the nigga huh ….

• Na waoh January 14, 2016 at 9:17 pm

Na today dbanj dumbed the -? I don’t like the lady, looks like a home wrecker

• Idomagirl January 14, 2016 at 7:21 pm

How many things “broke the internet” in 2015?

• sOLO ACT January 14, 2016 at 8:35 pm

umm was he married to the woman he had a baby with? i dont get these baby mamas ghan sef! ANY WOMAN can have a baby. u are not special! it is hard for women that have done it the right way by getting married to keep their husbands talk LESS of all these cheap baby machines called baby mamas.

• Nits January 15, 2016 at 10:23 am

And you think that they choose to be baby mamas….sweet heart wake up! 70 percent of baby mamas get Preggo because of a mistake and shut up to those who are about to tell me to kit up…u can never be too CAREFUL…SOME LADIES GET RAPED AND ABUSED, SOME GET PREGGO AFTER A ONE NIGHT STAND WHILE OTHERS GIVE IT UP TO THEir fiancées whom they trust and they get dumped after delivery like this idiot up there. They all make a unique decision of not considering murder and abortion and yet they are seen as cheap sluts by the society for choosing to raise their children alone….what about those that commit 10 to 20 abortions? I’m a proud single mother because someone took advantage of me when I was 16 and while he’s still very active in the training of my son…i still get those demeaning looks in church…I’m stick and tired of the baby mama stigma…do you guys realise how much pain some of us go through??? We put our lives on hold and yet we are still called name…what a lovely world

• Nits January 15, 2016 at 10:25 am

• SOLO ACT January 15, 2016 at 11:10 pm

maybe if you use birthcontrol or condoms. na only black women waka come? why is it that yall act like u have never heard of contraceptives!! it is possible to have sex and be in a relationship without getting pregnant. only careless loose women get pregnant. obviously no one is talkign about rape victims besides thats a fake argument because we all know that a majority of baby mamas are not those that have been raped.

FURTHERMORE we all know women that try to get pregnant in hopes of a quick marriage. THAT IS not going to happen. THE man is going to move on and BUILD an ACTUAL FAMILY with a woman that is smarter and has self respect. and your poor child is going to be cut out of the picture! there is nothing cute about being a baby mother or a single mother that was never married! it is a degradation to society.

• December Wind January 15, 2016 at 6:57 am

BN , i wish you guys were in in charge of setting exam questions in my school , I would have made first class .your questions are always unbelievable .
    U just said he posted the pictures on Instagram and captioned ‘my queen and I …,’ yet you’re asking us ” do you think they are back together ” ? No , I think they went there to pray , to kick start Lent …,

• nwanyi na aga aga January 15, 2016 at 8:08 am

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! this comment has killed me

• tannie January 15, 2016 at 8:18 am

Fainted @they went to pray.

• Bella January 15, 2016 at 10:26 am

hahahahahahha, dis your comment sha, you wan kill person this early morning!

• Bella January 15, 2016 at 10:34 am

On a serious note I unfortunately don’t care for the three of them. Firstly baby mama had a baby out of wedlock and made a helluva noise claiming that Queen B has snatched her man. How many times have we had this discussion that unless a woman comes into your house at night, and at gunpoint, threatens the man out of his bed and kidnaps him into the boot of a car” then he is NOT stolen, he left of his own free will. Secondly, Queen B is single and can date whomever she chooses, and so is AKA, so what is the issue here. Who committed the sin of adultery? let it be know that having a child with a man out of wedlock doesn’t automatically make you a wife o, actually in old years back, they called it “trapping a man into marriage”, abeg but it looks like the man are now the wiser as they will willingly leave you with the baby you born them that they didn’t ask for! So to go back to my comment, no one cares what AKA, Bonang and DJ something, I forget her name again or to be honest the spelling and pronunciation of it hurts my tongue and jaw na!Each to their own, it is 2016 after all.

• Adelaide January 15, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Ah Ah Ah please unless you’re referring to Beyonce, don’t ever call anyone Queen B again. Please Thank you

*Disclaimer: I am not a Beyonce fan at all

• precy January 29, 2016 at 10:23 am

@ADELAIDE dear she is queen bee, if u were from here in SA u would not question her called queen bee, but anyways am just not happy w queen bee dating AKA I stil feel she destroyed Dj zinhle relationship according to magazines and internet AKA & DJ Zinhle were suppose to get married and were in the process of paying lobola. anyways bonang should look for your own. she keep denying that she is nt dating him but those pics says it all. anyways thus none of my business its both their lives

• pearl February 12, 2016 at 10:07 am

bonang has a right to date whoever she wants just because AKA broke up with zintle and Dbanj and bonang didnt work it doesnt mean they should stop seeing other people…
    she is a human being i dont think its desperation…we are all adults