Dammy Krane

Dammy Krane at the One Lagos Fiesta in December 2015

While people are still wishing each other ‘Happy New Year’, Nigerian celebrities are keeping the pleasantries and airing out their dirty laundry and beefs on social media.

This evening, Dammy Krane has been angrily pouring his heart out at Wizkid.

He said he was ready to take on the ‘star boy’ superstar as he’s from the streets, but he had to be begged to calm down. That didn’t stop him from tweeting his frustrations though! He claims Wizkid stole his music several times and is trying to intimidate him, but it won’t work. He also told his fans on Twitter that he lost his brother last year and has no time for thieves or bullies.

***Watch out for Foul Language

48 Comments on Celeb Beefs of 2016 Continue … Dammy Krane puts Wizkid on Blast for Stealing His Music & Being “Fake”
  • Iy January 12, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Mushin nko?

• kk January 12, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Joblessness on fleek!

• jasmine January 12, 2016 at 9:07 pm

My father’s name is Surulere, my mother’s name is Kemi oshodi, ask around. Hahahahahaha!!! This tweet got me laughing hard. Everybody is now claiming street. Wizzy, plz don’t answer.

• ATL’s finest January 13, 2016 at 2:02 am

I’m tell U… So I’m here on the floor peeing on myself due to that tweet & my mom just thinks I Love Nigerian blog drama a lot. She just read it too & her eyes r red from laughing.
      I can’t deal with all these Nigerian Mainland, Offland, Off street, Industreet, Mushin, Abule-Egbe, Ikorodu & etc languages.

• rabbit chopper January 12, 2016 at 9:10 pm

popcorn and yogurt for my fellow commenters… you can tell me what yogurt flavour you want. i have every flavour you can think of… but is 500 naira for yogurt oh!!!

• ATL’s finest January 13, 2016 at 2:05 am

I need Strawberry & pls give me back my #CHANGE# no free coffee these days?

• Babybabybabyooo January 13, 2016 at 4:59 am

Yogurt flavored popcorn nko? I’ll take two what’s your last price? Last last oo!

• Bide January 12, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Sigh

• Someonecute January 12, 2016 at 9:21 pm

I trust wizkid. Patiently waiting for his response. Lol

• Cocolette January 12, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Everybody claiming street…who street don hep??? Mscheww

• ATL’s finest January 13, 2016 at 2:04 am

Lmao! Thank U.. As if they r suppose to be proud of it mtcheww.. Just bcuz they r from the street doesn’t mean they ve to remain there.. Street=Jail time ??or end up a mess..

• Babycakes January 13, 2016 at 9:15 am

Madam ATL, I might agree with everything else you say but saying one should not be proud if they are from the streets, are you joking? so Old money ikoyi kids shouldn’t be proud of their roots, please leave everybody to be proud of their roots. It’s the need to misbehave that is wrong but to be embarassed by your roots? Think again.

• ATL’s finest January 13, 2016 at 9:56 am

@ Baby cakes , I didn’t say they shouldn’t be proud of their roots bit I guess that’s how it came off. I meant to say no1 should be proud of the negative side of it.

• Tosin January 13, 2016 at 10:11 am

I think people who see street as negative are lame and boring. Where are you from?

• Toluwalope January 12, 2016 at 9:27 pm

Vanilla sweetie

• May January 12, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Oya take 1000 and give me two….

• lalaf January 12, 2016 at 9:36 pm

This one is dry jor, no popcorn needed.2016 is getting boring already,They overdid the beefing thing too early.lets see someone kill the other, kick it up a notch.Empty barrells. Shebi una get mouth nau.

• Tosin January 13, 2016 at 10:12 am

kill loun loun? that’s not cute. we’re just dealing in entertainment, please. words, music, … that’s all. no fighting.

• Uber bella January 12, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Everybody is mow ‘streetwise’ all of a sudden. Smh. Kid being kids. Lol

• Olayemi January 12, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Street ko, bus stop ni. *rolls eyes

• jess January 12, 2016 at 10:08 pm

You don’t have zobo. This is not popcorn and yogurt worthy…..till whiz kid replied

• nwa nna January 12, 2016 at 10:32 pm

2016 the year of beef! Abeg make una stop with the talk and drop some beef diss tracks abeg.. Meanwhile I’m typing this message with one hand on my phone while eating some Jamaican beef patties and sipping some maltex .. Iyalanya awon beefy boys ati kilishi sellers ??

• Missy J January 12, 2016 at 10:33 pm

If these children know their beef won’t last longer than my beans on fire then they shouldn’t bother wasting my time. Besides Wizkid doesn’t have a good history of epic comebacks.
    And… Olamide when said “street ti take over” I didn’t know it was going to start this early.

• Spunky January 12, 2016 at 10:38 pm

Even ajebutter self dey wan claim street! Seems like street is the new kul…next abeg!

• Krasavitsa January 12, 2016 at 10:46 pm

Little wonder Lagos is so rowdy – Everyone and their grandmother lives on the street. RME

• Thatgidigirl January 12, 2016 at 11:15 pm

LMAO!!!!! I swear, nobody wan dey house? everybody is on the street looking for what they didn’t lose.

• Krasavitsa January 13, 2016 at 8:18 am

Lol. I swear!

• Nelson January 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm

I bet you anything you want that WizKid is actually not going to reply!

• Adex January 12, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Savage ass niggaz everybody claiming street all of a sudden I pity this people una better enjoy una money cuz not everyone gt the opportunity wey una get fools people wey they street them don kill them self tire won commot …..

• Samado January 12, 2016 at 11:59 pm

I bet you anything you want that Wizkid is actually not going to reply!

• Mae January 13, 2016 at 1:10 am

Hmm people like me my mother’s name is ijeoma nothing for us abi?

• Phinee-bangs January 13, 2016 at 1:30 am

Wizzy is my man and i am phinee-bangs the baddest

• slickson January 13, 2016 at 1:51 am

Sister Uche, You and I both know this is publicity, why is he just telling us, Dammy Krane wished him and Donjazzy can also beef thierself, am off!

slickson

• Despirado January 13, 2016 at 3:41 am

Lol Dammy Krane won beef na wA OOO

• Lala January 13, 2016 at 8:04 am

Can I claim street even though am renting and not yoruba, wos make I claim anyway maryland AREA!!!! *In Gordon’s voice*

• melinda January 13, 2016 at 8:41 am

Streeting things…. Wizzy is too big for ranting on social.media,Baba Nla pls dont answer!!!!!

• chidi January 13, 2016 at 9:33 am

Everybody wants to claim the streets, who will claim avenue, boulevard, cul-de-sac, or even main-road. All these low IQ people claiming celebs smh, Nigeria, when did we descend so low? Social media ruining minds since 2008

• Adelaide January 13, 2016 at 9:49 am

Wizkid actually said “Egbon if it is the fame you want, come and take it”

• Delicious January 13, 2016 at 10:31 am

Lol nope he didn’t .. Twas a parody account(@wizkidayoo) that tweeted that .. Notice the double O in the ayo

• YUMMY CHICK CUM MUMMY January 13, 2016 at 10:07 am

z-list singer………….se with all those stupid songs ……….is that what he is fighting abt……..mshewwwww.lyrically dumb dammy crane.. stfu

• Nooo January 13, 2016 at 10:40 am

• Koffie January 13, 2016 at 10:49 am

Let him claim street all he wants, not my cup of tea. But if Wizkid stole his beats or lyrics or stuff, why not go and meet Wizkid and trash out your issues? Or was publicising it his last resort? Even at that, why not name which of the songs was stolen exactly? Abi na back-to-back hits?
    Lol, @ATL’sfinest, it’s not right to say there’s nothing to be proud of about the streets if that’s where they’re from. You forget too easily that Mushin/Isale-eko etc is to some as your own village is to you. And it wouldn’t make sense to ask that you not be proud of your heritage.
    This is 2016 sha, let’s not worsen traffic by staying on the streets literally. I’d assume you can ‘take it inside’!

• Fusion OAU January 13, 2016 at 10:50 am

Just one thing Mr. Krane, what did he steal from you? is it a song? a beat? some lyrics? your babe? please let us know Sir… ‘cos if we don’t, egbon Dammy; this your posts would just be seen as bad belle…………..

• Sophie January 13, 2016 at 1:15 pm

It’s funny to see the comments here and Twitter of people mocking Dammy Krane. Nobody actually believes him. Is this the right way for him to go about it? NO but does that make his story less true?

Truth is, if it was the other way round, people would join Wizkid to run curses on Dammy Krane but since he’s a “smaller” artiste in this case, he can’t possibly steal from the Almighty Wizkid.

But I guess when you’re street, you don’t really deserve pity so please go ahead.

• lee January 13, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Tah, even if it’s true, who wld blive a small artiste can steal from d so called a-lists, but who sabi dammy krane for strits sef, even small doctor blow pass am, abeg leave street for baddo

• demola January 15, 2016 at 1:41 am

dammy krane no try at all, this ur beef na cook-up. E no go sell joooor. Wizzy “the Ojuelegba” crooner. Abeg steal more music as long as it’s making sense than the pple who claim to own it. Next beef plsssssss……..

• funmilayo magret January 28, 2016 at 9:15 am

Dammy woz dis trash all about,beta be careful coz my wizkid is not de type.baba boluwatife mi just dey flex on a lowkey level no mind dem jooor.