Janet-Jackson-BET-Awards-BellaNaija (3)

A couple of weeks ago pop star Janet Jackson was forced to cancel her “Unbreakable” Tour for what her camp stated were medical reasons.

Now it has come to light that the 49-year-old’s doctors have discovered a growth on her vocal cords.

According to RadarOnline, “Doctors found a growth on Janet’s vocal cords that could be serious. It’s a medical condition that has to be taken care of immediately.”

Janet Jackson also wrote online “Hey you guys…Happy Holidays to each and every one of you! I need you to know, I learned today, from my doctors that I must have surgery soon. It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring. Please pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time…There will be no further comment.”

14 Comments on “Please pray for me” Janet Jackson Undergoing Surgery for a Growth on her Vocal Cords
  • ATL’s finest January 6, 2016 at 7:48 am

My pray for us all is that whatever makes us happy & brings us joy can’t be taken from us by any means IJN.. I pray your V.cord get better and nothing happens. Prayers up for U Ms. Jackson

• Tosin January 6, 2016 at 8:02 am

you’ll be okay, Baby. our baby.

• Rita January 6, 2016 at 8:37 am

I watched a documentary on the life of Janet on BET. WHAT a humble woman. So gracious and beautiful. That documentary touched me in some kind of way. I wish her the best.

• Ghen ghen January 6, 2016 at 8:45 am

Met her hubby Wissam Al Mana waiting for his driver @ his Sahaa offices and he was a total douche! Wearing black joggers & white adidas Stan smith’s and barking into his mobile.
    Get well soon though!

• nene+ January 6, 2016 at 8:52 am

My prayers are with you!

• Reekaddict till infinity January 6, 2016 at 9:08 am

It is well with u ma! You shall survive the operation in IJN *amen*. Go n return with a testimony.

• Spunky January 6, 2016 at 9:14 am

@ Ghen Ghen; the post didn’t mention her husband. You come get time dey tell us wetin he wear…next time you should stick to the topic. Jenny bae, you got my luv!!!

• Uber bella January 6, 2016 at 9:48 am

All the best to her

• j’suis belle January 6, 2016 at 9:56 am

I just love this woman and may God hear and bless u dear

• manna Cowan January 6, 2016 at 9:58 am

I pray that God will heal you and help the doctors get it right., its well with you dear janet

• Sandra January 6, 2016 at 11:11 am

God is with you,it is well my dearest Janet, It will end in praise.

• k January 6, 2016 at 12:50 pm

has anyone heard her speak…. no rush, she takes her time and sexy… i want to learn how to talk like her lmao…

• Elias Uwandu January 6, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Dear JJ, the LORD says”don’t put your trust in human leaders; no human being can save you.
    When they die, they return to dust; on that day all their plans come to an end. Happy is the man who has the God of Jacob to help him and who depends on the Lord his God, the creator of heaven, earth; and sea, and all that is in them”.Psalm 146 :3 – 6.
    Go my sister, you are a testimony already in Jesus mighty name. Amen!!!

• Temitayo January 8, 2016 at 10:16 am

Janet all I want you to know is God is with you, you will live the rest of your life in good health. Love you J.J