Victoria Kimani is the cover star for True Love Magazine’s January 2016 Issue

Victoria Kimani

Kenyan music star Victoria Kimani is on the cover of True Love magazine’s latest issue.

The Chocolate City artist looks picture perfect in a lacy white top and skirt as she talks to the magazine about about her journey in music, finding herself and so much more.

Inside the magazine you also tips on how to work on your resolutions from work life, relationships and fashion.

8 Comments on Victoria Kimani is the cover star for True Love Magazine’s January 2016 Issue
  • Jojo January 4, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Haba na! This is an insult to photography shuooo the photographer should be tied to a tree naked and flogged with koboko

• Hakka January 5, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Am not sure what the Hell ur on About ?!

• Tosin January 4, 2016 at 9:27 pm

mmua VK

• hauwa January 4, 2016 at 10:43 pm

Is true love mag back in Nig?

• bliss January 5, 2016 at 7:35 am

oh… its True Love east Africa. whatever happened to true love west Africa turned flair magazine. aunty bola atta never bothered to tell her fans or did she? I miss I miss I miss my bestie mag.

• bliss January 5, 2016 at 7:39 am

after true love, oh flair, I tried others then gave up on mags. I still do true love south Africa whenever I find one

• Missappleberry January 5, 2016 at 8:46 am

Same here. True love west Africa just vanished without a trace. I still have all my old copies, including flair that brings back so much memories. Those magazines are still very educative till today. Once in a while, I run back to their recipe pages and their love & relationship articles. Gosh! How I miss them. I even attended one of their events they organized back when the magazines were still being published. No editor beats Bola Attah. I miss her ☹️

• Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu! January 5, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Is this the same True Love/Flair???? They vanished without any notice – which still hurts me till date. I love Genevieve but honestly True Love was super dope. I still have old copies at home.