Genevieve-Magazine-Summer-Party-August-2015-BellaNaija0085-400x600Leave it to African TV queen Mo Abudu to show us that re-rocking an outfit is totally a-okay.

The media mogul and CEO of EbonyLife TV gave us this style lesson yesterday when she attended the launch of her network’s new show with Chocolate City – “Chocolate City Unsigned“.

Mo rocked a chic & classy outfit – a white print shirt & a full length print skirt from Dolce & Gabbana‘s Autumn/Winter 2015 Ready-to-Wear Collection – “Mamma”, for the Genevieve Magazine Online Summer Party.

She styled her look with easy-breezy hair, nude makeup, a white pearl necklace and red pumps as she hung out with industry friends Betty Irabor, Ruth Osime and more.

Genevieve-Magazine-Summer-Party-August-2015-BellaNaija0819-600x400 Genevieve-Magazine-Summer-Party-August-2015-BellaNaija0086-400x600

Everyone loved the look, so you can imagine the pleasant surprise when she rocked the complete outfit again at the event with Chocolate City yesterday.

Pairing the outfit with a wavy bob hairstyle, nude makeup and silver accessories, no matter how many times we see this look, it will always be a killer in our eyes!

D007474-600x401 2-19

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

16 Comments on We love A Two-Peat! How Mo Abudu Rocked this Dolce & Gabbana Outfit to 2 Different Events
  • aikay January 29, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Haba BN what is news worthy about wearing mamaish outfit to two events? It’s soooo lame abeg….

• billionaire in grace January 29, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Seriously what is wrong wearing the same outfit in 2 different events. Like you give her money for shopping

• funmi January 29, 2016 at 1:45 pm

She should have paired it differently the second time……….her money her clothes

• Hair is a Mess January 29, 2016 at 1:51 pm

that hair is a piping hot mess!!!!

• FasholasLover January 29, 2016 at 3:12 pm

BN, stop encouraging corruption of the mind. What is wrong in wearing an outfit several times? I know traffic volume is what puts food on the table beeeet, This your desire to drive traffic is pedestrian.

• olajumoke January 29, 2016 at 4:01 pm

What happened to Betty’s face?

• Jcsgrl January 29, 2016 at 4:37 pm

The outfit is lovely. Am I the only one that feels Aunty Mo has had work done surgically? Some things dont look natural on her again.

• Debbie January 29, 2016 at 10:09 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised. She comes off as being fake to me!

• Tee January 29, 2016 at 7:09 pm

I’m only bothered about Aunty Betty Irabor’s face.I mean this in d nicest possible way.im not being rude.

• sally January 29, 2016 at 8:37 pm

BN b promoting vanity, as if ppl don’t wear der cloths more dan 1ce……It’s d media dat makes ds celebrities live fake lives!!!!!!

• screwface January 29, 2016 at 8:59 pm

i thot i was the only who was worries about Aunty Betty o…she almost looking like donatella versace …..Did she get work done?

• sally January 29, 2016 at 9:03 pm

BN b promoting vanity, as if ppl don’t wear der cloths more dan 1ce……It’s d media dat makes ds celebrity live fake lives!!!!!!

• anonymous January 29, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Aunty mo have bleached and I think she had some work done on her office. She was far more beautiful before all d works

• Debbie January 29, 2016 at 10:09 pm

Asking myself the same question. Seen this face too much on people who have had plastic surgery. Reminds me of Joan Rivers. God bless her soul.

• me January 30, 2016 at 9:08 am

Bn how far? Was she meant to go home and change…..

• Tee January 31, 2016 at 5:32 am

We need to take some of you guys to ‘Botched office’. You really can’t tell the difference btw makeup and surgery. Mo Abudu’s skin is fresh and natural. You need to see her in person. So for your information, she’s never had work done. But I know some people find it hard to appreciate older women with good genes. I fall in that category of good genes and there was never a time I don’t get that nasty look from ladies when I tell them my real age. So guys, blame the good genes, and camera lighting.