2 Songs in 1 Day! WATCH M.I Abaga’s “Phase 2” featuring Moti Cakes

M.I Abaga is set to release two mixtapes in the first quarter of this year and the Chairman is showing us just how serious he is by releasing two songs in one day.

He released “Everything” a couple of hours ago and now he has dropped “Phase 2” featuring Moti Cakes.

“Phase 2” was produced by M.I and Gplus and the video was shot by Clarence Peters.

Watch below.

17 Comments on 2 Songs in 1 Day! WATCH M.I Abaga’s “Phase 2” featuring Moti Cakes
  • mama dazel February 11, 2016 at 6:40 pm

I love it!

• A Real Nigerian February 11, 2016 at 6:57 pm

This guy is an awful rapper. Him being rated as the best just because he adds in nursery-school rhymes to his generic, empty and regurgitated music shows how Nigerians have exceptionally poor taste.

• A Real Nigerian February 11, 2016 at 7:05 pm

RIP to all the brain cells lost today while being subjected to the absolute torture that is MI’s music. God!! How can you actually enjoy this? This is completely horrendous.
    No message. No passion. No depth. Unoriginal. Poor production. Mediocre performance and delivery. Not catchy. Nothing. Nothing at all. How is this music?

• californiabawlar February 11, 2016 at 7:44 pm

RIP to your butthole…it must be none existent cos sure are full of sh…

Hey beau….how you doing?? You didn’t send for me…but I came calling. hehehe.

• A Real Nigerian February 11, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Can we get a translator here please?

• californiabawlar February 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Wǒ cāi nǐ shīqùle yīdiǎn nǎo xìbāo.

• californiabawlar February 12, 2016 at 6:46 am

Nǐ shīqùle xiǎo nǎodai nǐ yǒu

• Paulmirabilis February 12, 2016 at 10:02 am

@A Real Nigerian: The problem you have is that you are very ignorant! MIxtapes are avenues for rappers to flex their muscles as far as lyricism and whatnot are concerned. Therefore, you are free to sample, if you know what that means. This is a proper hip-hop joint and I consider it good in terms of quality. I’m not even bothered about your comment because this is Bellanaija which is definitely not the place to check if you are looking for insightful comments on music.

• Tosin February 12, 2016 at 11:03 am

Paulo, keep calm and makeBellaYourBae 🙂 🙂
        Where do you go for music?

• WHat? February 15, 2016 at 2:10 am

A Real Nigerian: Your comment says more about you than about the brilliant rapper that is MI. You are the reason the word ‘troll’ was invented. Return when you click the link, or grow up.

• Cancel Reply February 11, 2016 at 7:45 pm

• californiabawlar February 11, 2016 at 8:05 pm

This song is very somehow! Whatappen? I know it’s supposed to be some sort of skit but nahh mehn… I haven’t listened to MI in a while…is this what he does now? meanwhile I’m having trouble listening to the other new release…hope it’s better than this.

• Tosin February 12, 2016 at 6:04 am

I really like it o. The other one is probably more what brainiacs like, so do try it: Everything, it’s called. This one is where he takes his time to communicate / advertise his “maket” to the masses in very clear, easy, and like someone said, nursery school form. Important, business-wise, to remember the nursery-school side of your audience (even PhDs have the primal music kinikan, and Naija is let’s just say not littered with PhDs.)

Actually, I keep wondering when somebody will do straight up kids’ music around here, educational stuff, stop overfeeding the 20s/30s demographic when Africa is 50% kids under 18.

Watch to see an advert. Skip if you don’t want any of that. 🙂

• Wolexis February 11, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Lol don’t mind the comments, the song is dope!

• X February 12, 2016 at 5:33 am

What happened to the M.I from ‘Talk About It?’

• Izz Runii February 12, 2016 at 12:53 pm

That M.I is still the same….What you are probably looking for is that feeling that ‘Talk About It’ brought, cause most rap artists that were around back then weren’t so tap but M.I brought that breathe of fresh air. He ushered in a revolution, broke grounds and boundaries for the new school rap acts. Now, there are so many good rap artist and that makes most people think M.I doesn’t have it anymore. Don’t forget he won the best rap album in the just concluded headies which no music enthusiast or analyst criticized or contested. M.I is a legend!