BN Beauty: Learn “How to Contour & Highlight” with Lola OJ

BN Beauty

Beauty Vlogger Lola OJ is out with a new “How To” video and this time she has shared a super easy tutorial on how to contour and highlight.

Watch below.

25 Comments on BN Beauty: Learn “How to Contour & Highlight” with Lola OJ
  • Bella February 25, 2016 at 9:16 am

Beautiful girl <3 but sha, the make up routine is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy excessive. How long to remove this na! a bit too much na! i no get time

• Lola OJ February 25, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Thank you so much for the compliment. Please note, this is not a daily routine for me so I do understand your point lol
      I use the ‘make up eraser’ to remove my make up which is very effective and smooth.

• Teee February 25, 2016 at 10:05 am

Exactly my thinking , it’s way too excessive , Haba !

• nneoma February 25, 2016 at 10:29 am

she presses the brush on her skin too hard. just apply it smoothly for a more flawless look, rather than cakey.

• Lola OJ February 25, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Thanks Nneoma, this is all down to application. Some brushes require more pressure than others, that being said it is all down to preference. I have sensitive skin and my make up doesn’t have a cake finish so this technique works for me. Thanks again for watching!

• HerExcellence February 25, 2016 at 10:36 am

….very entertaining! To all d girls out there who achieve this classy look on almost a daily basis, I salute! Me? I cannot come and kee myself caking my self up like that.

• mimi February 25, 2016 at 10:50 am

I wish I could get my makeup right. that said, I don’t do lashes. tried it and loooooved it, but when I took if off, … er… ever seen that meme where Kermit takes off the lash??? so I stopped. I love the natural me. I don’t wanna look awkward when I take them all off. I can’t help but wonder how Toke does hers. doesn’t she feel awkward after a bath?

• Gay February 25, 2016 at 10:59 am

Got confused after the third brush. How do you ladies keep up? At the end, she looked same as in the beginning.

• Authentic Sunshine February 25, 2016 at 7:30 pm

I know right? At the end, she looked same as beginning.lolest

• Mz Titilitious February 25, 2016 at 11:55 am

its too much abeg will only do all dis wahala on my weddin day

• Feyi February 25, 2016 at 12:09 pm

And you call this ‘super easy tutorial’ ? Ha! too many products! It’s lovely but not super easy.

• THEMAKEUPENTHUSIAST February 25, 2016 at 12:31 pm

WOOW LOLA.. I love the finished look, its clean…………, but then the products are wayyyyyy too much and I thoughtt the whole idea of tutorials was so that the none make up artist could learn without going to school! How do you really expect them to get all the products you just used.? I would suggest that for your next “how to” video, please use more basic products that everyone can actually own without breaking the bank.

asides that I think you are hilarious with all those funny faces, makes it fun to watch..* wink*

• Lola OJ February 25, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Thanks for this suggestion, it is something I plan on doing; simpler and more cost effective routines. This is just my honest routine that works well for me – as people requestedI show them how I achieve this look, I don’t do this daily by the way lol.

• Nice one February 26, 2016 at 12:53 am

Hi , I actually quite liked watching this .
        The sleek product used is quite affordable, and the real technique brushes are really averagely priced too. Compared to several other brands .
        the only sort of high end stuff used here is mac.
        And Mac powder can last for ages even up to a year if used lightly. I love your videos , ?! And will keep watching x.

• Joy February 26, 2016 at 1:23 am

Hi Lola! You do not owe anyone any explanation. You are beautiful and the make up looks great on you. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and it shouldn’t count in your life. Read silently, make use of the useful ones and forget about the rest. Cheers

• Lolade February 25, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Nice make up… Too many brushes and products.. I don’t mind relaxing and someone “mounting” all the products on my face sha.

• Bisi February 25, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Wait Innocent question. Did she pierce a hole through her neck or is that a necklace?? Confused much

• coke February 25, 2016 at 2:42 pm

hey lola, u gat to teach me these stuffs u do o…

• Grateful February 25, 2016 at 4:37 pm

The credit card tip….PRICELESS! That’s what I’ve been missing. Thanks Lola!

• nma February 25, 2016 at 5:37 pm

Please pardon my ignorance, i know make up allows one to experiment and have fun, but i thought it’s essentially to enhance the features you have and not to create what you don’t have… e.g slim nose, extreme full lips no thanks to heavy lip contouring, thus creating an artificial outlook.

• sandra February 25, 2016 at 6:23 pm

It’s MAKE UP, you can do whatever you want! Just because it’s not what you prefer doesn’t mean anyone shouldn’t do it. Stop being so closed minded.

• Truth February 25, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Kai mke up company don hammer.every thing looks same to me with different names nd brushes .probably cos i dont like make up at least not much like this haba.the moment u think shes tru she whips up another. …for smooth beginning…perfect finish…no traffic…love mom in law. ..mac elubo finish.. iya dada contour… and so on.haba ki lode?

• Nma February 25, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Err… I hope you are not referring to me Sandra. If you are then please stop telling me how you think i should feel. I had an opinion and i voiced it. DO NOT tell me what others prefer to do, that is their prerogative inugo?

• tutu February 25, 2016 at 9:06 pm

I saw this on her instagram and then i’m like…”I’ll check this out later” and then I see it again on BN! haha! Now i’m gonna watch. I really wanna learn to do my makeup but It all looks too technical.

• Bola February 25, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Love the look but waaay too many products and brushes. It’s too complex to be just a tutorial …and for regular people like myself, never gonna happen