Emma Nyra is Back! Watch “For My Matter” Remix featuring Patoranking

Emma Nyra

Former Triple MG artist Emma Nyra is back with some new music.

She just released the remix for her hit song “For My Matter” featuring Patoranking. There’s also a video, directed by Garth Von Glehn.

Watch below

23 Comments on Emma Nyra is Back! Watch “For My Matter” Remix featuring Patoranking
  • kay February 12, 2016 at 9:58 am

Nice, She’s back for real. Lovely

• Browsers choice February 12, 2016 at 10:15 am

The wig ?
    The makeup ?
    The 2014 song… ?

Mrs Kobo you tried….
    P.s Nigerian women IF you cannot afford a nice looking quality wig please wear your natural hair to avoids looking like a mad person!

• Lere February 12, 2016 at 10:37 am

Dope Video. . @Browsers, this girl has had enough backlash, i'”m impressed she has not crumbled under all that negativity.

• keke driver February 12, 2016 at 10:42 am

Hit song ke? for where……….This chic has NEVER had a hit song, I don’t think She’ll ever.

• huh February 12, 2016 at 11:09 am

Never say never, and stop projecting pessimism on another person’s dreams.

• kay February 12, 2016 at 11:41 am

Show us your own Hits

• Puzzles February 12, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Are u Ubi or did he pay you to write this? Na wa o. I sincerely pray that this babe will become so successful you’ll bite your tongue. Awon world people.

• abbey February 12, 2016 at 2:27 pm

OMG! that was sooo harsh! was that really necessary? I wonder how you sleep at night when you carry so much venom in you.

• guest February 12, 2016 at 11:13 am

I never understood why people like to be particularly harsh when it comes to Emma Nyra. Did she steal meat from your soup? Lol…She has a great voice and she is genuinely talented. I do not personally like her style (fashion, that is) but that does not take anything from her musical talent. Remember, she is a singer, not a fashion model. Let’s uplift one another and if you must be Mr or Mrs Critic, please let it be constructive criticism, rather than childish insults.

• Browsers choice February 12, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Stop complaining EMMA and try and take a look at Tiwa Savage, Beyonce and other female artists comments, they also get criticism… way more than you! But do you see them complaining?
      They work hard and keep getting better. Use this as motivation to improve your hair, singing and overall image.
      Polish up and get some decent PR to help guide your project. If people are commenting on your post (good or bad) it means they are interested… isn’t that the point!?!

• guest February 12, 2016 at 2:46 pm

So because I refused to join you in your childish insults, I must be Emma Nyra? Na wa. Anyway, carry on. Keep hiding behind your laptop insulting others, I am sure it is what fills your belly everyday.

• Biker Chic February 12, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Get a life loser! Emma we know, who you be? Bloody gremlin so everyone who told you off is Emma? Very low IQ.

• LadyWithTheAfroLocs February 12, 2016 at 11:16 am

Jesus!!!
    Olorun awon ogun ooo!!!
    May we not offend people who would never forgive us….amen
    @keke driver…smh

• Stacey February 12, 2016 at 11:51 am

I like the song and video! good job Emma! The quality of the video was really nice too… It looks like it was shot in NYC.

• Tizzy February 12, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Song on faya!!!??? luv patoranking on this track!!!. But err emma nyra aka jenifa dollar. How far na, dis ya wig err, i was jus distracted. LUV ya vocals babe but honestly yu need to step it up in d visual dept. no hate but, DATS D BIZ UR IN! Neva let anyone pull yu down. Off to download dis hit!

• TruthSayer February 12, 2016 at 1:06 pm

I’m sorry but for me this song was all about Patoranking….Not hating on Emma Nyra but Talents don’t hide….By the way her style bores me to tears#OkayBye

• LOL February 12, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Lovely song and video. She is really pretty but her outfits in the video are….joining the gym may perhaps boost her confidence or just get help dressing for her body shape! She’s to attractive to be coming across like that!

• Tolu February 12, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Great video! !

• Dtruth February 12, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Its Ok just for the simple fact i’m a big fan of reggae n rubba dub tunes from the carribean…I would rather listen to my carribean brothers n sisterd when it comes to tunes like this……Good effort though

• Tosin February 12, 2016 at 5:06 pm

first time i’ve seen her in a music video.
    it’s good, nice, ok. she looks classy. cool visuals, like a mini-movie.
    can they bring the fire next time tho’ ?

• Prec February 12, 2016 at 5:44 pm

I liked the original, but this remix is fire tho. I don’t know about the video but YASSS to the song.

• ifedi collins February 14, 2016 at 4:39 pm

Look ”Browsers Choice” Emma Nyra can never be Tiwa Savage and neither can she be Beyounce. She can only be the best Emma Nyra that she can be. Get that in your stupid brain