Flavour’s Special Birthday Message for Anna Banner

Today is Anna Banner‘s birthday, and to celebrate, she posted a studio photo of her and her daughter who was born in late 2015.

Musician Flavour, who is also the father of her only child, posted this special message on his Instagram page.

A special day for a special someone. Happy birthday queen mother #gollibe”

Anna was the star of his music video for Gollibe, released in December 2014 – click here to watch.

A special day for a special someone. Happy birthday queen mother #gollibe

A photo posted by Flavour N’abania (@2niteflavour) on

23 Comments on Flavour’s Special Birthday Message for Anna Banner
  • kay pumpin February 18, 2016 at 3:32 pm

he should go marry her,no be by sending yeye message

• Jenny February 19, 2016 at 12:33 am

Why should he marry her? Did she not know he was already with someone, and a child if I might add when she went and opened her legs? I feel sorry for her cause she’s so obsessed with Flavor and he knows how to play with her head. This is the same Flavor that was with Sandra not too long ago in Enugu, he also took her to his Manager’s wedding; Sandra that is. Same way he posts pictures of Sandra on social media and calls her his mirror in Igbo. This post I believe is just for diplomacy. He allegedly refused to renew her rent, Chidinma had to pay for it. Anna you had better not think Flavor is in love with you; move on. Having said that; Happy 23rd Birthday.

• aikay February 18, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Ow I bet she will make a T shirt out of it like sandra did when flavour called her UGEGBE…..

• HelloItsMe February 18, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Dude must have a thick long 18 inch – or something cos as for this one i will never understand why all these halle berrys falling for this guy. And even at that even if its that long ….. anyway. let me me be quiet 🙂

• keke driver February 18, 2016 at 3:48 pm

But you messed up sha, you should have waited for the ring….anywaiz Happy birthday.

• ATL’S finest February 18, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Oh BULLSHIT! I know he didn’t. Even her baby, u have never aired a pix of it with U together, all of a sudden, U are sending this retarded msg. Get a real life Flav mtchew.

• Abk February 19, 2016 at 12:39 am

Abi, but trust Anna who isn’t wise to fall for it.
      He wanted her to abort the pregnancy when he knew she was pregnant, cause he was already with Sandra and they have a child together, but she didn’t. That’s why he was pissed and it took him a minute to acknowledge the baby. Anna better move on, you clearly knew what you were getting yourself into from the start. If you can’t go back to the UAE, look for a school in Nigeria to enroll in or better still National Open University has online programs. Better than doing nothing but being at almost every social gathering. That’s how you met Flavour in the 1st place. Well, Happy Birthday!

• miamia February 18, 2016 at 4:15 pm

SMH. Special message ??? gerarahere mehn ….

• Chi-e-z February 18, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Flavour lawd no let me jamb one chance like that bc of good D and abs. Chaii Anna run come now I know good men still dey out here 4 US wey go wife am.

• @edDREAMZ February 18, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Waiting on baby mama number three….

• Cocolette February 18, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Lol “queen mother”? I like Flavour but he is a fool for this one. Gives a special name to each one of his conquests to get one half of their brain thinking they are indeed ‘the special one’ when the other half knows that there are like 20-something ‘queen mothers’. You, Sir, are the real #IgboDemon.

• Cynical February 18, 2016 at 5:27 pm

@cocolette…..ROTFL @ibodemon. Before I’ll start sounding like a broken record,I’m still wondering what made this Asa nwa fall for flavor???? If he’s that good,na to just chop clean mouth,but have a baby when he has another baby mama whom he has no intentions of marrying beats me o.

• Oversabi February 19, 2016 at 2:37 am

Maybe his dick is rhythmic in ways that destroy all common sense. He must do uncommon twisters in their orifices

• riti February 18, 2016 at 6:52 pm

• prince February 18, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I don’t blame Mr Flavour o, Na the chics dem open their boogina, and he inserted his anaconda, he’s a giver and looks like someone that’ll be very good in bed.
    This is part of what we are saying, when people just want to belong by all means just like the babe that was married and still an Escort.
    This children, should learn to be contented.

• oya February 18, 2016 at 6:39 pm

Flavour is using sweet words to scatter to their heads. Please every single lady should pray hard not to meet him. If not he will give you another name more than Ugegbe Flavour and Queen Mother, then you open your legs like others and become the baby Mama for 2016. I must confess, his lyrics scatters my own head as a lady, because he knows how to praise women to the core. Ladies be wise!

• Tosin February 18, 2016 at 7:21 pm

• Anon February 18, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Na WA oh. See insult. Anytime this Anna want to show herself, small, this man has to remind the world that he has tapped that!!!. For FREE!!!!!What a pity. I shame for the girl and her fam. This flavour has reduced her to video hoe level .What a CRYING shame.

• Idomagirl February 18, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Happy birthday Anna.

• chybee February 18, 2016 at 11:54 pm

happy birthday anna. I hope you are happy

• connie February 19, 2016 at 12:46 am

i am just looking forward 2 mothers day he will write two instagram posts, one for anna one for sandra