Happy Birthday Aisha Buhari! Read the Touching Tribute by her Staff

Aisha Buhari 1Happy Birthday to the wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.

Zainab Ikaz-Kassim has shared a touching tribute to Nigeria’s “First Lady”.

Having to work with Her Excellency Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has been an eye opening and humbling experience.

When I got the news that I had been selected to work as the personal assistant to the wife of the president, I packed my bags and my 10 month old daughter completely unsure of what to expect from the wife of the Newly elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I asked myself so many questions.

Within the first hour of meeting her, my anxiety was dispelled and I was wowed; we spoke about my daughter, my husband, my culture. She was keen on seeing that I was comfortable and she went ahead to discuss our work frame which she intentionally set with comfort in mind.

Aisha Buhari 2She is the perfect example of a mother
A true leader
She constantly checks on my wellbeing and that of my family
She doesnt berate anyone
She clearly has our best interests at heart
Her laughter and smile melt hearts
Very humble
Down to earth
The happiness of others excite her
she is always ready to listen
never quick to anger
In one word AMAZING

During the occasional chin wags we tend to have, her intellect shines right through and you can tell that she genuinely knows and cares about the plight of the average Nigerian.

No day goes by without her discussing her many aspirations and dreams for the nigerian child.

In her spare time she finds new ways to improve herself, and works to instill this practice in us, her staff.

Aisha Buhari 3She is the complete opposite of the general perception of female bosses.

Empowering women and children on a daily basis

She is innovative, a perfect example of the modern woman who is grounded and extremely cultured! She is an inspiration to me and many women out there

I am blessed to be associated with this great woman.

Happy Birthday to Her Excellency Hajia Aisha Muhammadu Buhari

18 Comments on Happy Birthday Aisha Buhari! Read the Touching Tribute by her Staff
  • Missy J February 17, 2016 at 12:48 am

Happy Birthday Mummy Aisha!!!

• Buharis’s Side Chick February 17, 2016 at 1:09 am

I should write something about my immediate boss who is also a female.
    N460 = ÂŁ1.

• Success February 17, 2016 at 3:05 am

happy birthday our honorable first lady!

• Sadat February 17, 2016 at 4:58 am

Please what is the general perception of female bosses? BN …you said touching tribute and I brought out my hanky ….I am done and my eyes are still as dry as zaria’s harmattan.

• Samwell February 17, 2016 at 5:30 am

Nigeriens……::lol! Nigerians should rename the northern part of their country into Somalia Minor!

• Dorcas Ehiighae February 17, 2016 at 6:36 am

Happy birthday Mrs. Aisha Buhari, Nigeria President wife. I am wishing you good health and God’s wisdom to assist your husband to bring Nigeria to her desired position. I love you very much.

• Michelle February 17, 2016 at 7:15 am

Wetin she for say before..#Story.

• Mz A February 17, 2016 at 8:03 am

During campaign they said no “office” of the 1st lady, she will just be wife of the president…….We remember. Now she has staff.
    Happy birthday ma

• nnenne February 17, 2016 at 4:21 pm

MzA…. You took the words out of my mouth!
      So, she now has staff?
      Nothing wrong with that but why very deceitful? ??? She campaigned that she will only be the wife of president. What’s the difference between her and the first lady?
      APC is a party of truth evaders. Not telling the truth is a form of corruption.

• keke driver February 17, 2016 at 8:48 am

Abegi, dollar rate was 340 yesterday…..who cares……Abeg lets go back to work.

• deedee February 17, 2016 at 10:40 am

Happy birthday Aisha Buhari, you are indeed a very simple and humble woman. I remember meeting you in 2009 at Hanzy Spa,Kaduna, you were so nice and easy to talk to,you showed genuine concern about my skin problem, made recommendations and checked on me later via calls to know the progress of my treatment. I also saw the way you related to your staff, you were so cordial with them, which is not a VERY common thing with Nigerian female bosses. Once again i say Happy birthday to you, remain blessed Ma.

• prince February 17, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Happy Birthday your excellency ma. Greater years ahead. Nigeria loves You

• francisca February 17, 2016 at 3:04 pm

happy bday first lady

• Zee February 17, 2016 at 4:44 pm

and really there is God!!! 🙂

• phoenixceleste February 17, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Happy buffday Aisha Buhari.what else could one say about someone that gets excited with the happiness of others! I wish you a whole world full of accomplishment.

• carla February 18, 2016 at 3:35 am

@deedee, easy and gini to talk to at Hanzy spa? Nne u r high on something…lol no offence mbok

• deedee February 18, 2016 at 9:56 pm

@carla,yeah am high on happiness and joy, don’t see how this is any of your business what i say about Aisha Buhari, i met her at her beauty spa and she was nice to me, i value first impressions sweetie,maybe you don’t.Just because she is the wife of the President, doesn’t taking away the fact that i appreciate her as a person. Sorry dear, i won’t bash her and call her names, not everyone is full of hate and meanness like you…..”LOL SORRY NO OFFENCE MBOK”

• Iyabode bukoye February 29, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Happy Birthday Aisha keep up with the good work but please beware of sycophants.may you continue to be useful to society and country at large.