BN-Exclusive-Tonto-Dikeh-Introduction-Ceremony-August-2015-BellaNaija0022

Nollywood actress and new mum Tonto Dikeh is sharing a few secrets today.

She shared a note with her Instagram followers on how she turned her life around through prayers and also found Mr. Right.

According to her, “A lot of you email, text,  Dm,call and send comments to me to explain how I turned my life Around and became so happy and fulfilled and have a man to call my Own.. Some ask how I got so LUCKY to marry such an incredible man and Live such a blessed life now.. Well the truth is I INVESTED MY TIME IN PRAYER TO GOD ON WHAT I REALLY WANTED.. Join me in this beautiful Prayer Project, and I promise your Love life will never remain the same Again.. If you have a spouse at the end of this project you can wrap your project book up and give it to them as a gift. HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLINGS”

60 Comments on “I Invested my time in Prayer” Tonto Dikeh on how she turned her Life around & Found Mr. Right
  • ThatGhanaChick March 1, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Stay winning Boo, and yes! prayer can change everything…..

• Abike March 1, 2016 at 5:43 pm

That epic moment when “Good Girl Linda Ikeji” is single and “Bad Girl Tonto” is married.
      This life is truly a pot of hot beans!

• lifeisbeautiful March 1, 2016 at 7:26 pm

You are so typical of the average Nigerian…….sad

• Duchess Maria March 1, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Hey at least she’s single and smiling all the way to the bank. Your point exactly? Smh.

• Yetu March 1, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Abike what a sad person you are . Linda is single so what?
        She has other achievement ànd will.always be known in her generation in naija.
        Who are you nobody !!!!!
        What do you have nothing !!!!
        Your only achievement…. is commenting on BN

• Mrs Evi March 1, 2016 at 10:22 pm

I guess it was supposed to be a joke… y’all should just chill…

• Jade March 2, 2016 at 1:10 am

Anybody can marry. It’s not that hard to marry just anybody. I’m sure linda has had men who are ready to marry her especially looking at how desperate naija men and women can be when it comes to marriage.
        But when you have a certain standard, what you are looking for yourself. You don’t settle for just anybody in the name of marriage.!

• ATL’s finest March 2, 2016 at 3:19 am

@ Abike lol I laughed when I read this comment. But y’all chill lex cuz it was meant to be a silly joke. Come to think of it that applies to a lot of folks in real life & I keep wondering .

Tonto dear U have truly taken a HUGE step up & may God bless your home ? keep the shinning flame burning.

• tonto crush March 1, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Thank God for hon,but I advice you stay off social media.May God strengthen you.

• Lagos is my home March 1, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Nigerians place so much emphasis on husband husband husband….like the women cannot be fulfilled without it and other achivements are nothing without a man…..O please ,smh

Its a nice to have YES but not a must or do or die have …

• Emphasis March 1, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Truth is there is fulfilment in being married and having a family, it is an achievement for both parties that seek to get it. However it doesn’t stop one from achieving other things.

• Noname March 1, 2016 at 6:07 pm

I blame the society ja re. Once you have a ring on your finger you are respected. That’s why you see some divorced women still answering Mrs their ex-husbands names to fool people. Congratulations Mrs Churchill & before you do anything now think of your husband and baby. Pray your tattoos away as well.

• sigh March 2, 2016 at 12:56 pm

why does she need to pray her tattoos away?

• Babe March 1, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Incredible man….yeah said the first wife before they got divorced . I agree you are happy but dont paint him as someone extraordinary.

• tamunotonye March 1, 2016 at 4:59 pm

We are happy 4 u, pls stay off social media n face ur marriage. No be every thing una go post.

• Wellwisher March 1, 2016 at 5:56 pm

i agree oooo

• Me March 2, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Exactly….celebrities never ever want to stay off social media.

• Thatgidigirl March 1, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Nobody called or sent any message to ask you anything tonto. Gaan breastfeed and stop looking for attention…

• proverbs31woman March 1, 2016 at 9:53 pm

E dey pain you? baza queen! face your bitterness…… tonto nwanne carry go!stay prayed up hunnay : )

• Bey March 1, 2016 at 5:11 pm

So Tonto is now a marriage councillor, im not one to hate on love o, but were were ur prayers when you were lighting dat poor young girls ‘designer box’.
    I’m married, but im tired of hearing all dese my husband dis, my husband dat. Then every married woman becomes Mother Theresa just bcos she’s now in a man’s house.
    I only even take the advice of married folks dat have been married 10yrs and above, and have been thru daily marriage travails, not someone d ink isn’t even dry on d certificate yet abeg.

• Noname March 1, 2016 at 6:02 pm

@Bey does it mean a single girl cannot advice you with your i only even take the advice of married folks? I dey ask oh. Someone told me of fights in her church about why single girls should not be counsellors. The best counsellor I know is a single woman. My lovely friend N. She’s too gbaski..

• Nengi March 1, 2016 at 7:06 pm

No name. To be honest a single girl can’t advice a married couple as it regards marriage. Especially from a marriage counselling point of view. Would you allow someone with know medical experience advise you about your health?

Let’s not create a big bruaha about being single or being married. Credibility, credentials anddo experience

• Bey March 1, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Aunty I don’t even go to people generally for marriage advice, either married or single generally.
        People can cloud ur judgement.
        When my mum is there, what is she there for if not to advice.
        I can go to a Christian workshop abt marriage, dat I can do. But taking advice from ppl left rite center, naaaaa.
        PS, I don’t carry man or marriage matter on my head and I can’t stand ppl dat do.My husband dis, my husband dat. Is the husband carrying ur matter on his head like dat. Someone dat wen he’s out with his boys, he’s dropped dat “im a married man” shit.

• Noname March 1, 2016 at 8:53 pm

@Nengi, can’t? Na wa. Some of these single counsellors advice based on what the Bible says. A lot of married people, so called Christians oh, don’t even know a quarter of what the Bible says about marriage and how biblical advice about marriage can solve a lot of marital issues. That’s the angle I meant. Some people are very knowledgable and I will listen to someone who knows a lot about medicine/medical care for a question about my health. I will still go to the doctor.

• Jane March 1, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Congrats

• Terrany March 1, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Typical naija woman smh. Stay praying o. May God help you.

• bijouxthisbijouthat March 1, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Now Tonto can you please make us hear word? Today this, tomorrow that!!! I know to you your husband must be the best ever which is fine but please dont be shoving him down our throat!! Because girlfriend you would not be happy with the tea you would be served with.
    Isnt this same ‘husband like none’ that was in Ghana on 23rd January while you were heavily pregnant in the US? especially in the evening he was at the opening of a restaurant at east legon and dude was smoking and drinking like a chimney and fish! I kept wondering if this is the same man Tonto touts as God sent?
    And the icing on the cake was when he was in all kinds of shady( i refrain from using compromising situation) with most of the fair ladies that were there especially Serwaah55….

Marriage is good but please dont make it look you are now better than anyone or you have a fulfilled life… Your journey just started… Enjoy

• Ewa March 1, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Tea is served….

• trey March 1, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Like the hot beans they mentioned earlier tsk tsk.

• mc March 1, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Regardless of the fact that you might not be lying, you sound like a bitter, single, kill-joy. Must you talk? Can’t you mind your business? E ‘consine’ you? Did she come to cry to you? Busy body. Na wa for ndi uwa!

• Busarni March 1, 2016 at 8:44 pm

I like my tea with mint; can I have that pleaseeee. Tonto a private life is a happy life. I am not a kill joy but there are plenty tea to be spilled on this your #God sent husband.
      Focus on your baby ; trust me you don’t need this ….

• vin March 1, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Come on…chill!!! So what if her husband is all shades of wrong to u? Maybe he is the one person that sees her as she is and loves her never the less… My dear nobody ever gets the perfect husband….we all make adjustments and wish for the best.. in the end, we can only pray we get all or at least half the things we pray for and confess…so biko chill!!!!

• ATL’s finest March 2, 2016 at 3:26 am

Pls write ‘Caution’ on the name section before we get burned with this steaming food lol

• hmmmmm March 2, 2016 at 6:44 am

Ohhh my guussh you just hit the nail on the head,who are you??

• dj March 2, 2016 at 10:06 am

Haba, please let her enjoy herself oo. if painting her hubby as a saint is her way of staying sane and happy pls allow her. you know she is still kinda delicate now please.

• sigh March 2, 2016 at 1:01 pm

@mc I tire????

• Engoz March 1, 2016 at 5:51 pm

Marriage can shack Nigerian women sha, lmao. Do Nigerian men pray like this for marriage? At the end of the day you are the one that will cook, clean, bath the children, go to work, come back home, do more marathon cooking, sleep with the husband, end up growing fat, try to lose the fat etc. So what is shacking you people? You all should slow down, na God I dey take beg you.

Come to think of it, are Nigerian men that terrible that you women need to pray profusely to get the right one? lmao!

• femfem March 1, 2016 at 6:13 pm

Abi o. It is unmarried people that think marriage is all that. It’s just an immense amount of thankless work. Very little enjoyment after kids unless you have loads of help

• Md March 1, 2016 at 11:56 pm

If a woman does all those things, why would she get Fat?

• Naomi March 1, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Continue encouraging nonsense oo…
    Thats how that Udoka lady was killed because of this husband and prayer mess…

Please stay focused and ignore every tom dick n harry advice from anyone.
    Cow give advice you listen, dog sef talk you dey there.

If you know so much open shop as Dr Tonto BSc MB BS FRCPsych – Poko Consulting LLP

Today be patient like Annie, tomorrow dont take nonsense like Caroline, next tomorrow pray like Tonto.

If you pour half of this energy of husband prayers to redesign your CV and improve your chances of promotion at work or put that business idea in full motion, exercise well and be healthy, or even calm down on husband drama you will have peace of mind.

• TO NAOMI March 3, 2016 at 3:37 am

DEAR NAOMI – Before you critique another person, make sure you are qualified to make your critique*

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE ===BS=== in ===MB BS=== MEAN?????????????????????????????

• no name March 1, 2016 at 7:11 pm

So u were so keen on getting married nd u were hitting so hard on Mercy Johnson. So all na beef n envy after all. I hop Mr Right won’t become Mr left soon

• Puzzles March 1, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Funny how
    – some ladies live a wayward way of life sleeping with married men
    – later turn to prayer to get a “good” husband, and
    – when they get married, they become more “honourable” in the eyes of Nigerians than the ladies who have cultivated good morals from their youth on but are still single.

Anyway, God is not one to be mocked for whatever a man sows he will surely reap

• ATL’s finest March 2, 2016 at 3:22 am

Abiii! Sometimes I wonder how and why is it that the greater ones end up suffering the ishy of bn married, settled down etc. But all the same God knows what’s best for us all in the end.

• Magui March 2, 2016 at 2:37 pm

This my dear is the african culture….marriage = upper class…… I remember with my friends parents… They were all so kind and all to all of us…and then one got married….see change, we would pay them a visit, she would get the greetings firts (like:ohhhhh married woman! The married woman is here), get asked if she want to eat first, everything na only her….it was like we singles could just vanish….. And it has bern the case since then……

• Tolu March 1, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Oba toun gbo adura elese?

• jhennique March 1, 2016 at 8:58 pm

Lol! Tonto calm down. You wouldnt know even if it was right before you. How bout u keep your business private???

• Hahahahaha March 2, 2016 at 4:28 am

yes being married, blessed with a healthy baby
    vs
    Living in Banana Island yet not respected cos you are the Suliat of the island and will forever be.ONe Trillion Dollars in the bank, yet Icant buy class or respect
    Surrounded by Red Bottom SHoes and fake bags and what not claiming real – and cant even go anywhere with cos no one wants to invite her razz ass anywhere so will just pose in front of her BI gate
    10 bedrooms 10 bathrooms even thought i can only shit in one
    A swimming Pool i cant swim in
    Excellent view of undeveloped property
    My Lap Top for blogging
    And at night when its cold i will reach into my collection of multi colored variety of Vibrators in all various inches or use my middle finger, cos no man wants me but for my money

Yes i will take Lindas life sure i will – ofcourse 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Ole – see your life. Tontoh that you were always making fun of and letting your commenters bully her with insults for years= (and everybody knows she 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 doesnt like you yet your fake ass had the nerve to congratulate her on her birth). You have not seen the least, Every person who you made shed a tear with your years of cyber bullying – the joke is on you dear. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
    Hope your illgotten billions BUY you happiness including a husband and a baby and happy home

• Nuna March 2, 2016 at 6:50 am

Receive Jesus. And sense. Amen

• St.Yves March 2, 2016 at 9:00 am

You are miserable. Eish!!! Look at how you just spewed rubbish here exposing your frustrated bitter life. Pls get a life @hahahaha and leave Linda Ikeji alone. This site is for people with constructive critism and healthy humour. Go to those blog sites where people like you spread their evil virus on other women in order to cover up for their miserable lives. Outta here you evil one!!!!

• sigh March 2, 2016 at 1:07 pm

So much hate for Miss Linda huh?

• Magui March 2, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Please receive sense..this is 2016…..please grab a pen and write down: “not every woman want to get married by fire by force”…… And also is not a matter of playing Usain bolt on ur neighbourg and saying “neighbourg, it got to the finish line first”……. Please in 2016, update yourself!!! Thank you

• TO NAOMI March 3, 2016 at 3:44 am

She’s the WENDY WILLIAMS of Nigeria – AKA-PROFESSIONAL GOSSIP…AMEBO…OKU ASILI…

That’s the same problem Wendy is having in the US [although she is married to a man who cheated on her…and who she dare not leave for obvious reasons] THE CELEBRITIES MOST OF WHOM SHE HAS GOSSIPED ABOUT TREAT HER LIKE SHE IS SUFFERING FROM EBOLA+LEPROSY COMBINED! She’s never seen at high profile functions cause allegedly, no one wants her around!

• hmmmmm March 2, 2016 at 6:51 am

@haaaaahaaaaaa you are so bitter.. God have mercy on you..

• NIRA March 2, 2016 at 10:08 am

Is it just me or does anyone else find it disturbing when a couple pose for pictures and the woman is all clingy and all the PDA, while the man looks bored or disinterested. I believe in body language and such pictures to me say a lot about the relationship. (though I also know that some guys don’t do PDA). Sorry to digress. Tonto, biko keep your relationship away from Social Media! Ask the people that didn’t, it didn’t end well for them.

• Tee March 2, 2016 at 10:46 am

@Nira men are always like that.Nothing to worry abt.Wonen are naturally clingy.

• I smell Tonto here March 2, 2016 at 10:23 am

@hahahaha I am sure you are tonto. .Well done eh..Mrs holy pass. .leave linda alone.Calm down small eh before we go soon hear ‘divorce’

• Amen March 2, 2016 at 11:05 am

Live and let live. May God bless us all.