Oprah Shares Impressive Photos of her Slimmer Figure after Losing 26 Pounds

oprah-o-magazine-2-april-2016Oprah Winfrey who has been battling with weight loss for decades shares her most recent progress. For the first time ever, the media and lifestyle mogul shares the cover of the magazine with regular but “real” women. O Magazine April coverOn this issue of the magazine, she showcased her slimmer figure after losing 26 pounds (11.79kg) on her Weight Watchers program.

The 62 year old billionaire also remarked that they are living their healthiest lives. “I feel vibrant and charged up for all the great ventures and adventures I know are coming.” Another spring, new life. Nature changes herself yet again. We can change ourselves, too-blossoming into better habits.” She added.

According to her, “Gone, for me, are the days of wanting to be thin to fit into anything other than my best body and best life.” “This month I join forces with a legion of women, all of us declaring a win-win for our bodies and ourselves. Because I know this for sure: With age comes the understanding and appreciation of your most important asset, your health.”oprah-o-magazine-april-2016

16 Comments on Oprah Shares Impressive Photos of her Slimmer Figure after Losing 26 Pounds
  • Halima March 11, 2016 at 12:57 pm

My love for this mama though…it can never quench

• Sugar March 11, 2016 at 1:08 pm

To be honest i cant see any difference. Its still the same Oprah, same body, same shape!

• Ebere March 11, 2016 at 11:27 pm

Do you realize she’s 62years??????Give her some credit even if you see no change in her body shape or size!!!!!!!!!

• Bey March 11, 2016 at 1:30 pm

Mehnnn I need to drop 10kg like yesterday………………… pity there’s no weightwatcher’s in Nigeria. I cant just shift the weight after baby, iv lost weight in d past with diet and exercise. But it isn’t just possible anymore with a 8-7 literarily and a family and start hoping to d gym again.
    I’m swamped with so much to do.
    Has any one tried oolong tea, my colleague swears by it. And she’s lost noticeable weight with it, she’s been drinking it for 2yrs now, and I can see d change from when I first met her. This is in conjunction with a healthy diet dou.

• Jagbajantis March 11, 2016 at 2:30 pm

You dont need Weight Watchers. Just download MyFitnessPal on your smart-phone. It is a free app where you can log in the food you eat just like WW, and it assigns you calories. It works. It has Nigerian food too.

• Oc. March 11, 2016 at 4:34 pm

@bey
      You can lose that baby weight. I naturally lose weight slowly but I don’t give up. Losing weight is more of a psychological issue backed with discipline and hard work.
      After I had my baby I gained 17 kg. I started the weight loss journey when I knew I was ready not because anyone wanted me to do so( a year later). Presently , I have lost 9kg in 10 weeks and am still working towards my goal slowly yet steadily.
      My advice is start with eating your way to losing weight that I mean diet wisely. Eat fruits and vegetables in moderation with 3 litres of water daily. When you have put your body in weight loss mode eat healthy small potions. Later on start stretching daily and add mild exercises. I have just been to the gym for aerobics 7 times. I was doing basic exercise programs at home. Later intensify your work outs. This way you don’t give up and you have lots of energy.
      I now take my baby to the gym that’s how determined I am because he keeps on falling sick when he goes to creche.
      Be encouraged!

• Ni Ne March 11, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Try @shreddergang on Instagram, they’ve got a programme for nursing moms

• Onyii March 11, 2016 at 1:38 pm

She fine…

• keke driver March 11, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Why are you killing yourself tryna shed off weight…..Na wa o, the kinda things that “worry” some people.

• ElessarisElendil March 11, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Dear Oprah, we’ve played this game before. Try a spinoff, maybe tell us when you’re adding weight.

• bruno March 11, 2016 at 2:59 pm

oprah’s weight goes up and down just like fuel prices in nigeria.

• jide March 11, 2016 at 2:42 pm

I don’t know that Oprah has any credibility with regards to weight loss. It takes having a bad day for her to blow up again.

• prince March 11, 2016 at 2:48 pm

She loose weight????

• Uber bella March 11, 2016 at 5:57 pm

I can’t keep up with the number of times Oprah has lost and gained weight. Her weight is always up and down..

• Tonkabelle March 14, 2016 at 1:45 am

I love Oprah because she inspired me to lose weight during my teenage years and that same thing she taught me has been with me well unto motherhood. She looks stunning and is forever my role model.

wurassecrethair.blogspot.com