News

WEEKEND LUV – THE SUPA EDITION

BellaNaija.com

Hey Everyone!!!
Happy Friday!! LOL
The discussion on ‘Would You Want To Know’ yesterday was soooo interesting! It made me rethink my stance but NO I still won’t tell MOST of my friends as in it has to be a really exceptional case for me to say anything!
By the way, thanks to all those who applied for the bellanaija spots, I am still reviewing the emails so look out for my email.
November is such a fab month! Its so crazy how many people have their birthdays in November. 2 of my sisters and my mum as well plus loads of friends and acquaintances…makes me wonder what happens in February hmmmm LOL
Soooo, what are your plans for the weekend? There are so many things happening this weekend. I am contemplating what exactly to do. My plan is to do as much shopping as possible. Its that serious!
Anyhoo, its Weekend Luv!
______________________________________________________
CLICKS
Ashionye has been named as a brand ambassador for Pepsi Light. Click HERE
Congrats to her! It’s nice that Pepsi is using a Nigerian face. Personally I don’t drink fizzy drinks at all! (I used to be a fizzy drink addict but haven’t tasted any in over a year yay!) Anyways, I wish her the very best. Below is an interview she did on Funmi Iyanda’s show on her endorsement deal. On a side note, I was sooo impressed with the women’s panel that day – Tosyn Bucknor was chatty and funny while Pamela Braide was sooo articulate – her comments were very insightful as well. Overall, non-judgemental and entertaining. Kudos.

Applications are now open for the Apprentice Africa.
I am feeling the buzz on this show already!
Especially since Biodun Shobanjo was announced as the boss (aka the ‘Donald Trump’) of the show. Compete for a lucrative corporate job with befitting perks and an annual salary of $200,000. Apparently applications for the show are closing today but you can still apply after the deadline sooooo if you are interested. CLICK
_____________________________________________________________
POPPIN’ – now
Yay! Here is the first submission from one of our Bella Naija Scene Contributors. Wana Udobang is based in the UK. She graduated with a degree in journalism (1st Class Honours!!!) from the University College for the Creative Arts. She is also an audio documentary maker who has had work featured on BBC Radio. Listen HERE
She will be reporting on various events around London. Welcome on board!
See Wana’s review of the Nayo Show at Imperial College London last weekend.
For Previous Nayo Posts – HERE & HERE

Nayo Gig Review
If you are a dedicated BellaNaija reader you most definitely have come across the name Nayo. I’m sure some of you must have sampled the smooth grooves on the track “African Girl” or maybe read the article in the Independent where she was compared to the phenomenal “Sade”…..yeah I know huge steps to follow ehh.
All I can say is this, if you haven’t heard the chick sing then brace yourselves and be prepared because you might become a “NAYOIST”.

So the day, Saturday night and the venue, Imperial College Music Hall. I should mention that in true Nigerian fashion, we had a bit of a chill out interlude awaiting the presence of the beautiful songstress. But my God it was well worth the wait.
We were graced with melodies like ‘Desert Storm’, ‘Last Few Days’ and ‘Mr. So and So’ and need I mention the ever so captivating ‘Sparrow’ just to name a few.
The tempo of the songs moved from low to mid grooves and one thing she never exhibits is the excessive vocal gymnastics of other soul contemporaries. Sometimes she almost reminded me of a cross between Rhian Benson and Morcheeba’s Sky Edwards but still with that Nayo factor which you can’t really put your finger on. Nayo’s voice has this amalgamation of warmth and richness and she definitely subscribes to the wedding mantra “something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue”. The intriguing thing is she does it in a way that is so fresh and this music is almost made incapable to decipher.

This girl has an incredible charisma on stage and with a mesmerising band to follow – Her performance was golden. For new converts Nayo’s music has different degrees of jazz, soul, swing, R&B and even swing beat but if you are expecting any super duper hyper beats multi-octave behaviour, sorry mate cos that ain’t happening. But what I can tell you is that, this ingénue knows her voice, she understands her music and she is clearly passionate about it. She definitely left me with something after the show. It was so refreshing to see that she still sees herself as developing artiste and a student of music (during her thank you session she promised to continue to get better). If all you’ve heard from Nayo is “African Girl”, then you need to check out a live gig to feel what I’m talking about. For those love song sceptics out there, (trust me I’m the most jaded of the bunch) she does make you feel just a lil’ bit mushy on the inside

I guess the best way to put it is “The show was too FAB – it was simply on POINT” .
_______________________________________________________
POPPIN’ – upcoming

____________________________________________________________
HITS
I know this is old news but I still had to feature it. The Yahooze video has been out for a few weeks now (I saw it on Mona’s Blog). The video just cracks me up! The only think I am disappointed about is that while the song seems to be parodying the ‘yahooze lifestyle’, the video seems to be glorifying it! What do y’all think?

That’s it bey beys.
Have a great weekend!
Go out, do something nice, do something naughty….whatever…have fun!
Love – Live – Life!

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. naijagal

November 16, 2007 at 12:56 pm

nice one bella! wanda’s post was excellent

2. Confessions of a moody crab

November 16, 2007 at 1:38 pm

no 2?!?! Ahhh…life is good! I’m going to read now…

3. Mutiu

November 16, 2007 at 1:55 pm

The other lady with Tosin was Pamela Braide

4. Ladybrille

November 16, 2007 at 2:17 pm

Wanda did a good job. Nayo I like. Have a great weekend!

5. Nwanyi Ocha

November 16, 2007 at 2:25 pm

Top ten ha!!!!

Wana congratulations –

Nice post, have a nice weekend.

6. Zena

November 16, 2007 at 2:31 pm

Well welcome on board Wana,
    Huge Fan of Nayo, love African girl, love Desert storm, she’ll do as proud, and u forgot to mention, she’s on the U.K charts with desert storm.
    About the Yahooze video, I think you are right about them glorifying it, I think I said, wait till Oprah gets a hand on it…the video idunno, wasn’t what I expected.
    You always come through,
    have a good wekend

7. Unbiased

November 16, 2007 at 2:58 pm

I love the idea of a ‘niger’ girl being face of pepsi. Makes me proud to be nigerian!!
    Heeeee so we are that big a custumer that pepsi dey recognize. hmmmmmm okay o!!!

8. Adaure

November 16, 2007 at 3:07 pm

Alrighty!!! Yeah for Do-U-Wana-Bang….I mean Wana Udobang. LOL :-). U KNOW I LOVE YOUR NAME GIRL!!! Good Stuff on Nayo. Saw her video for the first time this weekend. Nice stuff. Lemme go back and listen to the audio link.

9. Ladybrille

November 16, 2007 at 3:39 pm

Wana, excuse me spelling your name incorrectly. I like your piece for the BBC. I’m glad you speak out about the domestic violence you witnessed against your mother. I am optimistic that our generation and subsequent ones will be the pioneers of making a real change as to this issue whereever the Nigerian community may be found.

10. Dammie

November 16, 2007 at 5:03 pm

Do something Naughty?…what kind of encouragement is that, Bella? LoL

11. Anonymous

November 16, 2007 at 6:55 pm

nice post as usual…but Damn it i dont like ashionye at all..dont know why.am happy for her sa and that she is face of pepsi but is it worldwide or just 9ja!

12. Anonymous

November 16, 2007 at 6:59 pm

wow!i just really watched the clip properly and it is an intl endorsement she got!thats great

13. Anjugrasay

November 16, 2007 at 7:34 pm

It’s a good thing a nigerian is endorsing an international product, but did anyone listen to what she said about dieting.

I think she shot herself in foot when she said she doesn’t eat carbs and “don’t drink fizzy drinks” OMG!!! I cringed immediately, for a minute did she forgot what she was there to promote or did her publicist forget to tell the nature of the company she was been made to endorse built a reputation for producing fizzy drinks, I think the light version of this drink is still fizzy in nature but just low in sugar ….. am not sure that statement would go down well with the company, just hope the campaign isn’t over before it began regardless if she corrected her self immediately because she commmited a pubilcity faux pas.

I even cringed the more when she was asked about her looking fit and trim took a turn discussing slim looking girls, knowing fully well that there was full bodied woman sitting right there with them…. Am sure it would have felt very awkward for that lady because for the how many seconds that discussion was taking place she was just silent and had to cut in to make them realise they were derailing from the main subject at hand..

14. Nigerican

November 16, 2007 at 7:38 pm

I just need someone to tell me what Yahooze means ? Nice one Wana.

15. mystoriesmytestimonies

November 16, 2007 at 7:58 pm

nice one bella.
    enjoy ur weekend

16. CrouchingAngel

November 16, 2007 at 8:42 pm

is it me?or was it just SOO WRONG the way that ashionye interview went in regards to all the weight issue etc?
    especially as there was a plus size woman sitting right next to her?

i felt so uncomfortable the way the woman just cut into the conversation and just “tried” to say something.

secondly,pepsi=fizzy.

does this girl have a publicist?or she was just let loose unto the nigerian public via funmi iyandas new dawn?

its like someone endorsing low fat milk and claiming to be lactose intolerant.??

but i am happy for her,she just needs a bit of grooming on public speaking etc.even if she is a stick insect and she is paid to endorse donuts,she should talk like she lives on donuts.

17. anjugrasay

November 16, 2007 at 9:08 pm

@CrouchingAngel

thank you!!! but you kinda stepped on my point ( just joking..)

I thought I was the only one who noticed….

18. shola pacheco

November 16, 2007 at 9:19 pm

NICE BELLA REALLY NICE!

19. CONSCIOUSNESS

November 16, 2007 at 10:02 pm

yes Miss. Bella…!!

Salutations sista’…been a “keen” reader of your blog for a brief minute but in a rather unusual and discourteous manner I have never commended you on your efforts…apologies and more importantly…WELL DONE…you’ve definitely dominated (in the nicest possible way) a niche and thus created an overwhelming following…very soon your ability to influence thought processes and decisions will be likened to Oprah(lol)…again COMMENDATIONS sista…!

yes Miss. Wana…!!Bless up sista…!! Top top marks for the reportage…we definitely acknowledge the journalistic prowess…Tip me’ hat…Next stop BAFTA’s…Sony radio awards…!!

Extremely privileged to be privy to a pair of young HIGHLY INTELLIGENT people who are bound for greatness…Big tingz still sistaz…!!

Peeeaaaccceee!!
    C!

20. eida

November 16, 2007 at 11:07 pm

First of all, this Ashionye girl is such a bad choice. Besides the blunders already talked about, what’s up with the accent.It is a cross between naija, american and british accents.When do we ever learn? Why couldn’t they get someone with a pure nigerian accent who can reach out to the majority of nigerians.Or is pepsi aiming at only those fake people in VI and Asokoro to buy pepsi light.
    And i totally disagree with the lady who said that Nigerians celebrate all sizes of women.That is a ridiculous statement.Even Funmi had just talked about her experiences being a skinny woman.
    All in all,they all messed this one up.

21. Anonymous

November 16, 2007 at 11:49 pm

ashionye i am sure she deserves all the good things coming her way,but pls can she not be cocky!!!!!and her accent was just killing me…american..british…next thing 9ja accent go blend in..then she’ll remeber again that she is too speak in a foreign accent…why cant pple be them selves ..it must be such hardwork trying HARD all d time to fake an accent!GOSH!….look at funmi iyanda – NATURAL DOWN TO EARTH SISTER.

and gosh she said she doesnt do fizzy drinks…and quickly covered up by saying pepsi light doent have carbs n stuff!..and pls did they know there was a full bodied woman in d same room as them when they decided to start talking abt diet and skinny ppple ….

22. Anonymous

November 16, 2007 at 11:55 pm

@ nigerican yahozee started form the website YAHOO..meaning 9ja boys who do scams through the use on internet and mailing pple from their various email accounts including yahoo..so pple started calling them YAHOO-YAHOO boys(meaning pple who get money thru internet scams)..and then a dance step was formed called yahoozee..u know they dance step is just a relax kind dance..just movemnet of the head and hands…meaning i am a rich big boy and cant be bothered to use all my energy to dance…you get sa!

23. Ladybrille

November 17, 2007 at 1:35 am

Bella, 3 post in a day. Such is life. Long day chica and over stupid things in court. I was so livid in court but all is well 🙂 We thank God. I finally came back to enjoy the post. My stress release.LOL! *Sigh* I needed to chew and marinate on each word jejely jejely.

I saw the Ashionye clip and I am delighted for her! I truly am. I think it’s awesome that she got the deal. However, and a BIG however, I DO NOT get her style sense and I hold her to at least basic fashion standard based on the fact that she says, ‘she sets the trends/pace and other’s follow.’ Excuse her? With all due respect and I so sincerely mean all due respect, which trend does she set? She has a great voice and fun personality but the fashion? Excuse her again. What trend is she possibly setting? That got me a bit irritated. She needs a stylist, BAD.

Nevertheless, I think she is a good choice as to Pepsi. She has a beautiful smile, is charming and I think quite articulate. BUT, again Pepsi can’t have her branding Naija image without a BIG fashion makeover. Her pictures on her site and fashions in her music videos are quite dissapointing.

Her accent, LOVE IT! Whatever mixture it is:yankee,naija,ibo,yoruba,jand, it works. I like it. She berra not touch dat! As to drinks, high sugars and endorsements of products consistent with her principle/philosophy, I think everything is about moderation. If she preaches drinking Pepsi in moderation, cool. If not, then big issue. In the States, most high schools are pulling out vending machines b/c kids subsitute water for sodas. So, I think endorsing the product but also saying drink in moderation is key. Obesity and diabetes are real issues, even in Naija! Alright, I am done for the day 🙂 Have a fab weekend 🙂

24. Anonymous

November 17, 2007 at 3:42 am

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!that ashionye is such a laugh…why cant she be natural……did u hear when she said “jesus christ” in a thick 9ja accent

then she sets the pace for owning a fragance …how abt other intl stars who have a fragrances….

she is a Laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Anonymous

November 17, 2007 at 4:12 am

i meant who have fragrances not who have a fragrances….
    my error…lawl

26. Mona

November 17, 2007 at 11:54 am

LOLOL see dissing oh

my sis hosted the nayo concert it was fab

nice one bella

27. Anonymous

November 17, 2007 at 2:30 pm

Wana Udobang at it again-showing y’all a glimpse of wat ive enjoyed all my life (God’s Perfection): Nice one on the Nayo review, you havnt stopped playin dat freakin ‘African Girl’ since u went for the gig. The Song definitely has a Sade feel to it.Hope Nigerians accept her more than Yahooze (lol). Nice one babe.

NK

28. Anonymous

November 17, 2007 at 3:32 pm

The pepsi/ashionye interview was obviously an official promo(ie paid) for pepsi so I didnt expect any deep soul searching talk.

Bellas comments on the woman panel probably came from watching them discuss the attempt to shoot down the new speaker with accusations of “chronic bachelorhood” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX1d97kTCRM

THAT was hilarious
    At least de guy don package wifey quick quick

BELLA STALKRRR!!!

29. Anonymous

November 17, 2007 at 3:42 pm

Na wah o. This Ashionye is really craaaazy. Naija Beyonce – what d hell? Infact, of all the Naija chicks – Genevieve, Oluchi even dat one that showed all her breast to the entire world (can’t remember her name right now) they now use this 40 something looking year old saying everyone is following her trend. I beg, make she commot jare.

Nayo – She actually looks really pretty in person.. dat video didn’t really do her any justice though (no hateration) – although I dig dat her African Girl song and luv her voice. Is dat really her hair?Looking fly..

Yahooze is my song, I beg.. glorification or not.. dats the jam at any Naija event – forget. At least we have creative people doing creating thangs representing our country.

Good job Bella – Wana’s post is tres fab!

30. Anonymous

November 17, 2007 at 6:15 pm

femiandlolu.com

31. Aibee

November 17, 2007 at 8:52 pm

Very well written article on Nayo Wanda!
    Nayo will be performing Dec 1st at Kent Canterbury, and Dec 3rd at the Regal Room, Hammersmith.

Bella… i love your blog.

32. bhookey

November 18, 2007 at 3:13 am

great review by wana!

ashionye sounds so conceited omg

33. Anonymous

November 18, 2007 at 6:45 pm

lol Ashionye never gets it right.

But on an objective tip, she didn’t start talking about her routine for keeping fit until aunty Funmi brought it up.

She also pointed out that Pepsi Light was low in calories etc which made it an okay fizzy drink to consume.

Granted the hair flipping and eyelash flapping where unnecessary sha. I don’t know why people compare her to Beyonce, Beyonce is very down to earth and humble, at least from all the interviews I’ve seen. This one has a fake air about her.

34. Thoughts Aloud

November 18, 2007 at 8:31 pm

Frankly speaking, I think most of us have got ourselves all warped up in our reasoning of what’s fake or not.From her interview, all I saw was a girl trying to play fun and be jovial and lively and I come here to read how people got it all twisted.It’s amazing.

35. Gbemi's Piece

November 19, 2007 at 12:34 am

What’s up with that Ashionye’s accent? It waivers between American, British and then she throws in an exaggerated Naija emphasis on Naija words for effect a couple of times. I don’t know why she can’t be real. Funmi Iyanda’s accent – I totally love -she has a huge reach yet doesn’t ever have to go down the fake phonetics path to establish herself. I wonder why Ashionye feels she needs such an obviously fake accent. She could still be successful without it. I am happy she got that international endorsement but she should drop the accent make we hear word jare.

Congratulations to Wana!

36. chica

November 19, 2007 at 10:17 am

@ashionye………hiss! Fake naija sister. You can jst tell she’s full of herself. Sorry not hating o bella……………we’r proud of her, i mean pepsi ish no be small thing now. But she’s jst soooooooooooooo wrong. Oh well, and what was that fragrance talk about? my girl thinks she sets a trend………………jokes!

Let me digress before i 4get other issues jare, am loving nayo…..she’s good. I agree with who said the video didnt do her justice…..its true. It was a bit plain but love the song though. Brappppp for Wana Ubongda o jare.

Ciao bella………still loving ur blog.

Luv ur fav. fan.

37. Uzo

November 19, 2007 at 10:50 am

Wanda’s post is quite good…M looking forward to seeing more from the contributors….

So Ashinonye’s endorsement deal..Is it worldwide?

38. Anonymous

November 19, 2007 at 7:07 pm

yes appaently her deal is International but i bet na only african countries who go see am!fake ass bitch ..wats with the stupid accent and crap ..then she now forgets and brings in her 9ja accent…pple comparing her to beyonce are sick…she ashionye is razz with her nose like arrow.i tell u if the girl was just natural she would have been okay!

39. Anonymous

November 20, 2007 at 12:53 am

ashionye just to let you know ur accent is more of british so please claim that you lived in britain and not America..love you lots

40. Anonymous

November 20, 2007 at 12:54 am

@anonymous 5:15 that femiandlolu.com no dey work jare

41. bimbylads

November 20, 2007 at 2:33 am

bella , my hubby is fuming in anger over this ashinoye interview o….I no fit laff.. he thinks, and I quote:
    1) that she ( ashin) should never have talked about herself being slim in front of a plus size woman, totally wrong
    2) she is fake and arrogant
    3) ur blog rocks

lolllllll.. i still dey laff… who is this ashinoye seF? beyonce ko, abovece ni.. hisss

42. Anonymous

November 20, 2007 at 7:21 am

He he, all of you getting upset by the fone, i bet u r not in naija, if u are, na una money buy am. When Coolfm et al started shebi er’one and their grandma loved Dan Forster(he’s AA)and the gang of fake fone DJ’s. AT LAST, we cried, good radio content, good music for the youth. It is the nature of the beast, they must multiply.How else can they hold the attention of the “wanna be” youth set who tune in daily?
    If people who listen to her show write/call in and complain bout the fone, (as well as other fone card carrying mambers on radio) trust, nobody will tell them to start speaking properly. As for her offending the BBW’s sensibilities, she did not start the convo on being skinny, Funmi did, and she went on to illustrate how the typical naija woman does not appreciate her figure.BTW, PB was articulate and she did say some things were said that could have raised her hackles but didn’t.(paraphrasing)she also spoke about pepsi light’s language being sensitive, rin,tin,tin.
    At the end of the day, Ashionye is what she is.This is the 1st time i’ve heard her talk and she is not fooling anyone. Her accent is a put on, she knows it, we know it, to pretend otherwise makes her look foolish. If she wants to put it on, hey make that paper looking foolish. I do not have a job for you.

In the style of Cris Crocker….

LEAVE ASHIONYE ALONE!

Joy, Toronto.

43. pam

November 20, 2007 at 11:09 am

Hmmm heated comments or what?

@bella
    congrats bella… Wana is a quality addition to your site… at this rate bella world domination is inevitable. Is Nayo on facebook?

@all
    Im comfortable in my skin. Besides possessing near infinite tolerance and the skin of an aged rhinocerous I really do look beyond packaging. Its called getting older

@all
    Nigerian musicians have to DIY most things… dedicated publicists, stylists etc… are not yet the norm here. Once things get more developed and more money and resources are available it will get better.

@eida
    Nigerians havent yet developed the severe categorization of whos hot or not terrorizing women in some countries. Ive actually have an American friend whose mom put her on Atkins at 13! No she wasnt even fat.
    A multicoloured horror burnt by bleaching cream is easier to find than an anorexic or bulimic. Not so much now thank heavens…

Now the real reason for my responding…… please participate in the nigerian adaptation of the vagina monologues. http://www.pdbraide.blogspot.com

44. Zahratique

November 20, 2007 at 3:26 pm

i never get tired of the yahooze song. Thanx Bella!

45. Kpakpando

November 20, 2007 at 3:34 pm

abeg who cares about ashionye, am I the only one who thinks Olu Maintain is kinda cute? (I need to do some soul searching mehn, it’s like I just like these razzoids, maka why?)

46. Anonymous

November 20, 2007 at 8:39 pm

kpakpando…for real oo…he’s a bit cute…but aspa ur blog he’ll be a proper ashewo boy…lol

47. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 5:14 am

<♥/>

48. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 5:15 am

49. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 5:16 am

its all luv b…

50. Fiona

November 21, 2007 at 1:19 pm

All of you should leave Ashionye alone abeg! Accent or no accent, you should be happy that she clinched the pepsi deal.

She was one of the first artist to take advertsing seriously by putting billboards when her album first came out

she is also the first naija artist to release her own fragrance and the first to clinch a deal with a worldwide brand as big as pepsi………….if u want to refer to genevieve, lux is not as big as pepsi!

51. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 2:57 pm

@FIONA(ashionyes mouthpiece)thats if u are not the ugly broad herself.
    babes,YOU do realise that WE(“enemies of progress”)are not OBLIGATED to be happy for her/you right??

whatever anybody is feeling,fact still remains that she has a fake arse accent,lacks any and every sense of style.what the heck does she wear?or has she been wearing?huhn?or did i miss something?
    red color 33 hair,color 33 eyebrows,wine lipstick,lime green top(cant be fucked to work out if she is wearing a dress or whatever the monstrous contraption is)looks like baby shit after a hearty meal of bad milk.

first naija to release her own fragrance ko first naija to release her own doo doo ni.
    she spoke emphatically like she was the first “STAR” to release a fragrance.
    releasing a fragrance aint shit..when air heads like paris fuckaround hilton etc can think of that “hard strategy” of releasing a fragrance,then…??/and so?

tara(NOW THATS WHAT I CALL A PACE SETTER)released a fragrance and heaven didnt fall,no fake phonetics and wannabe trendsetter yarns involved.

abegii…she/you is/are just a wannabe igbotic ugly wizard jawed hook-nosed spoyoyo.

oh yeah..shey she is gonna be the face of pepsi abi?
    the money they pay her can go into elocution classes..at least she will get her final wish of speaking like an oyinbo.

and if you/she needs direction there is one on oxford circus.but seeing as she is literally begging to be taken to paris(akuna matete binsh)i doubt she even knows what i’m talking about as per oxford circus.

no madam ashionye/her mouthpiece they dont have the fat woman,and elephants fighting for peanuts on the street.

abegii gerrouttt and go and take lessons on been natural.foolish local champion.

when you talking people who doing big things..talk of oluchi(how much noise did she make when she got the gap deal?and that other make up deal?)

razzoid got a pepsi(NOT EVEN FULL 100% SWEET PEPSI)THE DILUTED,LESS FIZZY ONE(OKAY YEAH IM BITCHING NOW..SO WHAT?)she is making noise.

so what if she got a COKE DEAL?or a VOGUE cover(yam and beans on toast??)what will you do ASHEWONYE??

OFF YOUR BRA AND USE IT AS SUNGLASSES?

and who is the CRACKHEAD that said you/she looks like beyonce?
    for real is this ashewonye sick in the head??

beyonce???all the way??

HOW???FOR WHY???

beyonce?

face you no fine reach am,body you no get,carriage dey lack,class is missing,gracefulness nko?absent.
    let alone VOICE…

you need your head checked girl…AND a reality check should be included in the package.

of course i am happy you/she got the pepsi deal.
    another small fry face to be seen on billboards in lagos and if they pity you s/a

after that dont dare to dream babes,your face wont sell even AIR abroad cus you AINT SHIT.

i wonder why they didnt use dbanj or tuface.

at least those are HIGHLY RECOGNISABLE,DOWN TO EARTH,NON PHONE FAKING PEOPLE.

i can just imagine tuface on a billboard..”yes ooo..notin dey happen..na pepsi we just dey drink for hia..””yess oo.”

but madam?
    girl please,go take out that nasty cheap looking weave,and get a complete makeover or else someones gonna get smacked the fuck down.

as for the other panel member,loving them.

52. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 5:05 pm

ANONYMOUS 1.57PM Damn!! i think you pretty much took the words out of everyone’s mouth about that ashionye!!
    You had me cracking up big time.
    I seriously cringed as i watched that clip it was truly painful to watch.A
    My biggest turnoff: people who are so ashamed of who they truly are and feel they have to be someone else.
    The day Nigeria moves forward is the day we truly start embracing ourselves and culture. No copy cat moves trying to mimic the west.

I think we should feel sorry for her. She truly is sad!!!

53. chica

November 21, 2007 at 5:29 pm

lol, omg anon 1:57 u got me laughing so hard……………….especially @ “off ur bra and use it as sunglasses”. lmao!

Ashionye(God knows am tempted to call her ‘ashi’ now, lol) is arrogant and self centred,…… basically! I was pissed when she went on about how she’lld meet the likes of beyonce e.t.c. cos its an internationkal hook up and not a naija one o. Oh well, ‘whatever’ is all i can say jare. I’m not feeling her at all.

54. dede

November 21, 2007 at 5:47 pm

OMG!! @anon 1:57. I couldn’t stop laughing…

55. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 6:31 pm

What’s with oluchi saying “i grew up in Lar-gus, nigeria? Check out naijagal or you-tube for that interview. Bella put up that link for people to see. i think a lot of naijas outside Naija speak fone, not all, but a lot.

56. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 9:00 pm

@anon 1.57 damn!!! It is ok if you dont like the chic and u disagree with her phonetics and all. that´s fair enough. But I really think that its unnecessary for you to go to the extent of calling her names like “ashewonye”. There really isnt any need to disrespect her like that. Just a thought…

57. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 9:19 pm

@anon 8.pm.
    ABEG WHAT?
    WHAT??WHAT??
    ASHI ASHEWO BELEWU SPOYOYO.WHATEVER.
    NA ME DASH AM NAME WEY GET ASHEWO LIKE TENDENCIES?
    PLEASE OH.
    DISRESPECT WHO?
    PERSON WEY DON OPEN YANSH FINISH WEY WE DON SEE EVERYTHING?

PLEASE ADJUDICATOR GO AND SIDDON SOMEWHERE..

I HATE HER GUTS,LOOKS,EVERYTHING AND I WILL DAMN WELL SAY EVERYTHING I WISH.
    U NO LIKE AM..MAKE YOU CARRY GO.

58. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 9:27 pm

@ANON THAT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT OLUCHI.

I HAVE MET A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THE STATES,AND THEY HAVE A TENDENCY AFTER A WHILE TO ROLL THEIR R’S.my 6 six year old daughter who had a thick british accent,a few months in the states living with her dad and she was all r rolling and twanging up and down my face.it comes with the territory.

ASHI cannot decide if she wants to be fake american,bogus british,or original naija.
    even if she wants to fake..abegii do it properly.

BUT OLUCHI (im not intending to name drop o..abeg o…)is someone i have styled on a shoot,dont wanna say where.and this chick speaks like a naija girl,as in atimes u go wonder sef that does this one live in yankee,atimes she dips in and out,but you will know its not deliberate,PRE-PLANNED,THOUGHT ABOUT,AND STRATEGISED AS ..cough cough achewooonye..buahahahaha.
    but you will still hear her typical omo eko yarns.
    down to earth.
    look at iman,any one heard her talk.??
    YEARS SPENT IN YANKEE and she does not have any FAKE accent going on.she talks with her somali lilt,albeit polished.

NEED I GO ON??
    i know what i’m talking about.i work in this industry.ASHEWO IS A FAKE.FINITOTO.

59. Anonymous

November 21, 2007 at 10:11 pm

Maybe i should have spelt it differently.Lah-gus.Pronounced the way the western media pronounces lagos. Come on, even with fone you can still say Lagos.When last i checked there was no r in lagos. Her fone was not that strong but you could definately hear the Igbo accent. Oluchi put on the fone in the interview, i do not know what she does in real life.

Iman fones, Wole Soyinka fones, Alek Wek fones,Sidney Poitier taught himself to speak with a “media inspired non accent”
    (for those who do not know, he came to america at the age of 15), Madonna has been laughed at by her put on British fone,Charlize Theron fones. Need i go on? It does not make you a bad person, a laughing stock maybe, but it also opens more doors, especially in naija.

Ashionye came across to me as a person you either love or hate. Most people on this comment page seem to hate her. No problem.She made you look, didn’t she? Her crime is consistency.

What i saw was a girl working hard on her hustle. In the west they will not really call her arrogant, just someone selling herself. She may not be the first Naija to have a parfume, but in our time she is the first celebrity,in naija.She has also tapped into a nice market, branding. Give her her dues.

Your rants seem personal, Kilode?

60. Chude!

November 22, 2007 at 12:38 am

Jeez. Anon 1:57 was ugly on Ashionye. Ugly. It made it difficult to agree with the logic of what she was saying when she was being so mean about another human being. God help us.

61. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 12:43 am

@ANON 9;11 PM.
    sorry?too much waxy in your eary??
    wole soyinka DOES NOT fone.
    iman does NOTT FONE.
    there is faking tha funk a la ashiwere.and there is talking in a CLEAR CUT ACCENT.
    does iman roll her mouth unnecessarily when talking?
    or wole soyinka?
    yes a lot of foreigners who are lucky enough to make it in the western world are taught how to speak CLEARLY in a way that their broader audience would understtand them.
    go and read about charlize theron.landed yankee with a south african accent.it was worked on and PERFECTED.hence its not fake.
    REASON MADONNA is/was laughed at here in london is because her britis accent just isnt/wasnt right.it was too much of an EFFORT=FORCED.
    vicky beckham has had the piss taken out on her cus of some americanism she wants to be dropping into her interviews.WHY?because its fake and everyone is like WHY??
    JOSS STONE is highly ridiculed too.why?seaside british chick,left with a thick british accent,not quite a few months later started talking through her rolled up tongue.she just PICKED the accent off the floor.
    ALEK WEK does NOTTT FONE.is it me or did i still hear the chick talk like two nights ago on t.v?i’d better revise what fone is.

AND NO SWEEDY,ONLY THE BUSH WANNABES WOULD BELIEVE THAT A PHONE WETHER REAL OR IMAGINED WOULD OPEN DOORS FOR YOU IN NAIJA.
    DO PEOPLE STILL THINK LIKE THAT?

I PRAY WE ALL ONE DAY REALISE THAT ITS NOT UNTIL WE SQUEEZE OUR NOSES TO TALK AND TWIST OUR TONGUES THAT WE CAN GO FAR.

and no,i actually feel sorry for that child.made me look?
    babes/bobs,i no send am o…i dont even know what she does on a good day.
    but it gets my goat when people are just fake.i swear I DO TAKE IT PERSONAL.thats where my own madness is.abi???

branding ke?
    ahh..oga o..and how many bottles of her mallam turari has she sold.

celebrity my left nipple.!!

keep faking it girl.it obviously works on your local razz audience who see you as their only connection to jand and yankee.

bush animal.

62. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 12:44 am

@CHUDE..SHARRAP JO..U WOULD KNOW ABOUT UGLY.
    DONT GO AND DO YOUR CHARGE AND BAIL OH.

63. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 1:08 am

@ Ugly anon (thanks Chude)is it me you want to tell what fone is? Let me break it down for you, to the average naijaman, Fone is speaking in an accent that you were either not born in or around. Whether it is self taught or by the best teachers, consistent or not, it is still fone.Did it open doors for Charlize and Sidney? Yes. Did it open doors for Ashionye, Yes.

Haba,cool down for Jesus.

64. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 1:27 am

Anon 1:57,RUNNING AROUND AS THE “WELFARE” PERSON DOES NOT MAKE YOU A STYLIST.Buhahaha.

BTW,u seem very bitter, all this for fake fone? eyah,sorry for your baby-daddy, he had 2 move all the way across the pond 2 avoid you. ur strife was so much that one continent could not contain u both.

I do not have anything personal against u but shey u see how easy it is to abuse somebody? There is constructive criticism,yab her even, but when your spiel is so bad that the point you r trying to make is lost,…check yaself b4 u wreck yaself.TMI.

65. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 3:42 am

@ANON 12;27 A.M
    Unfortunately i dont need to justify my source of livelihood to “people” like you.and i use the term people quite loosely.

ode oshi.i know your kind.jobless yeah?forever on your back trying to earn a living hence anybody doing the slightest thing alluded to work irks you.

yes i work on photoshoots,etc.wether i run around,carry coffee,bring donuts,missy,I AM STILL GETTING PAID IN SERIOUS £££££…more than what your oga,ashionye is, can, and will ever earn.let alone you.

look at you exposing your stupidity.what do you know about beign a stylist?odenson wey dey open door for thief to enter her papa house.you think beign a stylist is ALL about sitting in a dressing room with models or celebrities?
    kai?
    dont let me teach you what you can never know.olodo.
    LAY OFF THE FISH HEADS.BEATCH!!

me i have already said what my problem is.I HATE FAKE PEOPLE.at least i owned up.whats yours?
    agbejoro…ashiweres tatafo.

i am sure you are the idiot herself.
    i dont care if she has a maybelline or loreal contract.i just HATE HER FAKE FAKE ARSE.SO LETS STICK TO THAT.

MY DEAR,dont be fooled by what i type here,when it comes to phone it comes natural to some of us,because thats just how it is.we dont need to fake it AND DONT SEE ANY BIG DEAL IN IT.
    SO WHEN I HEAR A FAKE ARSE ONE,I KNOW,AND LAUGH AT IT.

and for your info,there is a BIGGG difference in what charlize theron has done with her accent.elocution?etc?anyone??
    and what FOOLISHNESS that foolywang cow is doing with hers.

AND TO SEE HOW STUPID ALL THIS ANONS JUMPING ON ASHIS BANDWAGON ARE,to show how totally bush and crass they are.
    one mentioned that HER PHONE OPENED DOORS??

ARE YOU ILL IN THE HEAD FOR REAL??

SO YOU MEAN YOUR DARLING ASHIONYE HAS NO TALENT?RIGHT?ITS JUST HER PHONE THAT OPENED DOORS FOR HER??

AND I GUESS CHARLIZES PHONE WON HER THE OSCAR RIGHT????

AND DJIMON HOUNSOUS PHONE EARNED HIM AWARD NOMINATIONS TOO??

ODETIC IDIOTS.

THERE IS TALENT=CHARLIZE AND CO
    FOOLISHNESS=ASHIONYE.

AND AS WE KNOW IN NAIJA WE CAN LIKE TO PROMOTE RUBBISH ATIMES. CLASSIC EXAMPLE…FALLING OVER SOME “SPECIAL” LOOKING GIRLS ACCENT.

AND AS FOR THE ANON TRYING TO BE INUSLTING.BUAHAHAHAHAHA…LET ME HELP YOU LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY.
    I WISH I COULD START TELLING YOU THAT MY BABY DADDY THIS OR THAT.BUT SHAME ON YOU.I OWE YOU ZILCH EXPLANATIONS,SO I WILL LEAVE YOU TO KEEP SECOND GUESSING WHAT MY LIFE IS ALL ABOUT AND WHY MY PARTNER LIVES IN THE STATES AND I LIVE IN ENGLAND.
    BUT I GUESS ILL BE FAR-FETCHING THINGS BECAUSE IN YOUR CAVE THERE ARE NO PLANES ABI?

WHY AM I SURPRISED SEF.

ARENT YOU ALL IN ASHIONYES GANG??
    BUSH GIRLS AND BOYS.

COME ON GO BACK AND EAT AKARA AND DRINK ONE COLD PURE WATER ON IT AND STOP DISTURBING MY LIFE JARE.

HOW MUCH DID ASHIONYE PAY YOU?TO COME AND DO P.R FOR HER?

MUGUS,SHE WILL DASH YOU ONE CAN OF PEPSI EACH ABI??AGBAYAS.

FEEL FREE TO COME BACK.I SOOOO HAVE YOUR TIME.

LET ME LET IT PAIN YOU SEF..

HOBI…WUUU…(PUTTING FINGERS TO LOWER EYES AND STRETCHING SKIN DOWNWARDS)E DON PAIN YOU.

I HAVE YOUR TIME WELL WELL WELL.

66. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 6:35 am

Most people agreed with you that girl’s accent is fake.
    Most people are just disgusted by your ghetto rants.
    You are acting like a gutter girl.
    If you carry yourself with class in the real world, more often than not, that is the same way you will comport yourself in the WWW.
    Is this really worth fighting for? This seems personal. For someone who does not know her you just seem to have invested a lot of negative energy in her. Its quantum physics really. What you put out there is the sum total of who you are. Let all the bitterness go. Life is too short.

It may have been funny to some people the first time but it is no longer funny, it is just sad really, considering the fact that this is about the poor girl’s career.

67. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 8:03 am

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE STICK A PENIS IN ANGRY ANONS VAGINA SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE!? OK WE ALL AGREE WITH YOU, YOU ARE RIGHT.

You really do not have a modest bone in your body do you? No wonder Ashionye rubs you the wrong way. Look in the mirror mama, look in the mirror. Why do I suspect that you are one of those silly little girls running around leaving voice comments on snapvine thinking you have your fake British accent down pat? Someone sure has gone off the deep end.
    You are a stylist abi, clap for yourself, for what product are you a brand ambassador for? Even chewing stick seller in your area, Peckham, will pay you not to endorse his product.
    You boast about being paid in pounds, (that is so ignorant) please go and lick the floor of Brixton station. If you take away the failure of our leaders to provide a country where conditions are ideal, Naira for pound, her standard of living is far better than yours. Yes, I said it.
    BTW, you assume erroneously that all the people who are standing up against the insults to Ashionye live in Naija, it does not matter really because we have established that you are not quite right in the head.
    Who are you to hate on fake people? Your name dropping, fone speaking daughter and beating your chest about the pounds you make is just as fake. Let us give dues when they are deserved, she is a hustler despite the difficult conditions in Naija. How easy do you think it is to be successful in the “Arts” in Naija.
    You are well within your right not to like her. But for you a woman to call her out of her name and pull all these antics…and you say you are the mother of a girl?

68. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 8:14 am

Congrats Wana or should i say congrats Bella? sum of dese comments r funny haha and some not bet Bella is going to yank the comment option when she sees dese

69. Zahratique

November 22, 2007 at 8:57 am

i dont know if i like Ashionye….

70. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 12:25 pm

@ANON 7;03 A.M

POT?KETTLE?BLACK?

OYA CLAP FOR YASELF FOR YOUR BRAVERY IN ANNOUNCING THAT ASHIWERES HAS A STANDARD OF LIVING BETTER THAN MINE.

are we meant to laugh at your stick iN a dick in “joke”?
    try again.it didnt enter.

just attempting to read your drivel and i couldnt be bothered.

couldnt get past the first few lines.
    BORINGG!!

skipped to the end…
    YESSSS i am the mother of a lovely little girl who doesnt need to FAKE IT.

what standard of living you talking about?buahahahah..see how the ignorant expose themselves.SO ITS EVERYONE WHO LIVES AND WORKS HARD IN LONDON OR ABROAD THAT HAS A LOW STANDARD OF LIVING?OR LIVES IN PECKHAM?
    HA HA HA HA HO H HO HO.YOU MEASURE A STANDARD OF LIVING BY PECKHAM AND BRIXTON KE?
    KAI BABES TRY AND GET SOME EXPOSURE.GO OUT MORE EHN..IT WOULDNT KILL YOU.

TO MAKE IT IN NAIJA FOR CUNTS LIKE ASHEWO IS AS EASY AS SPREADING HER FAT STINKY CHUNKY THIGHS APART…so you got something else?

shioo…foolish people wont know nothing before opening their ayama mouths.

FOR YOUR FUCKING INFO..
    I DONT NEED TO FAKE NOTHING,OR NAME DROP.
    SUPPOSE SAY I WAN FAKE I NO GO DEY WRITE QUEENS ENGLISH PUT ON TOP HERE TO BE SHOWING OFF MY EDUCATION.(IS IT PAINING YOU NOW THAT I’M EDUCATED TOO)

FOOLISH CHILD.

and no idiottt,i am not a brand ambasador for anything because my line of work is not in relation to pimping stuff for companies.
    THATS WHY THERE ARE CAREERS FOR THOSE BEHIND THE BRANDS.
    DID YOU GET AN EDUCATION?AT ALL?
    EVEN A BASIC SCHOOL CERT??IF THATS WHAT ITS CALLED?

WHO AM I TO LIKE HER?

ARE YOU DAFT?
    IS THERE A RULE THAT SAYS I NEED TO LIKE EVERY THING THAT PARADES ITSELF ACROSS MY SCREEN?
    WHAT IS THE THING SEF?
    ASHIONYE.WHAT TYPE OF WERE NAME IS THAT?

PLEASE FUCK OFF MOUTHPIECE.YOU WANNA NAME DROP PLACES TO SHOW YOU HAVE BEEN TO LONDON ABI??
    HOORAY…GHETTO PRINCESS,,PECKHAM?BRIXTON?WHAT THE HELL??
    ABEGII YOU WANNA NAME PLACES,UPGRADE BABES,UPGRADE.

AND LADY/MAN/WHATEVER SPECIE YOU ARE,SOME OF US DONT NEED TO FAKE.

THINGS PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF AND ASHEWO CRAVE COME AU NATUREL.
    BUAHAHAHAHAHA

i swear i would have crossed the line if i gratify your nonsense(s) with an answeR that you rightly deserve.but i truly cannot be fucked.

@ANON 5;SOMETHING A.M

CAREER??WHAT CAREER?

AND WHO ARE “MOST PEOPLE”

YOU HONESTLY THINK I CARE WHAT SOME ANONS LIKE THAT ONE WITH THE SCREW LOSE IN ITS HEAD THINK OF MY OPINION?

A SO CALLED “CELEB” EVEN SMALLEST FRYS LIKE ASHEWO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH STUFF LIKE THIS.

ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME THAT WORSE THINGS DONT GET WRITTEN ABOUT HER IN GOSSIP MAGAZINES?

ALL ACTING LIKE ITS A FIRST.

ABEGIII A FAKE IS A FAKE IS A FAKE IS A FAKE.

71. Fiona

November 22, 2007 at 12:28 pm

Na wa o, i wonder why that Anonymous is sooo full of hate. Its all good, you are allowed to hate all u want.
    Its heart breaking to see so much venom, sheesh what did she do to you?

Maybe you are insecure or something

72. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 12:28 pm

@ANON 7;03 A.M..i just had to ask.THEY SELL CHEWING STICK IN LONDON??
    WOW..thats a first.

of course you will know now abi??

since you are a MAMALAWO,you need all those things to add to your voodoo concoctions.

73. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 12:31 pm

@FIONA…
    yes now..i am VERRYYYY insecure.
    and it hurts and breaks my heart when i see BEAUTIFUL,SEXY,SUCCESSFUL,ELOQUENT,CLASSY,MINI BEYONCE.

IT REALLLYY REALLY DOES BREAK MY HEART.

SO BOO FUCKING HOO…IM IN HOT TEARS NOW…

OH LORD WHY WASNT I BORN AS ASHIONYE??WHY WHY WHY?

NONSENSE.

74. Nyemoni

November 22, 2007 at 4:51 pm

Changed my mind and decided to repost…I think its so unfair to hate on the girl this way…Ladies please…she’s struggling to make some headway whatever way she chooses….as far as it’s legal and she didn’t kill anyone, please enough already! E don do o!

75. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 6:04 pm

Akuna Matete…hmmn, i wonder where i have seen this used as an insult before….You sure are in a fighting mood, Tylenol works wonders for PMT.
    You are so quick to assume the girl and everyone who tells you that you have crossed the line, sleeps around for money. You should know.
    I see bella has put up a new post…

p.s. I was going to leave it at that but…you are a sorry excuse for a mother, look at all your carrying on, congrats on raising another generation of women who lay on their backs to get what they want. You should concentrate on raising your bastard daughter right. Statistics show that children born in a home where the father does not live in or there is a step-father are more likely to engage in a life of crime for boys and a life of promiscuity for girls. Try raising your child right and leave fake people to make their paper. ….and i’m out.

76. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 6:48 pm

@ANON..LEAVE IT AT THAT?
    NOOO..YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED.

AS IS SAID,YOU ARE THE LAST THING I OWE AN EXPLANATION.AND GO AND CHECK STATUTES OF SAY NIGERIA.
    FOR NAIJA MY DEAR THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BASTARD.
    PIKIN NA PIKIN.
    SO I MIGHT NOT BE MARRIED TO MY PARTNER YET O(BUSH BINSH,EVERYBODY IS MEANT TO GET MARRIED ABI??AND ONCE A CHILD IS BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK MAKES THEM A BASTARD)
    BELIEVE ME,I COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OR FEEL.
    I ENCOUNTERED MAGGOTS LIKE YOU WHILE I WAS PREGNANT AND RAISING MY LIL CHICK AS A SINGLE MOTHER.
    YOU KNOW..THE TYPE WHO ARE QUICK TO LABEL HER A BASTARD??
    HA HA HA HA…

BETTER FORWARD INTO THE NOW BABES..

I DONT KNOW WHAT STATISTICS YOU ARE DEBOURING.BUT WHETHER A SINGLE PARENT UNIT,OR A DOUBLE PARENT UNIT.
    A KID WILL TURN OUT TO BE WHATEVER HIS SURROUNDINGS,UPBRINGING,PEOPLE,ETC CONTRIBUTE TO.

I GUESS,JEFFREY DAHMER,FRED WEST,ANINI,ETC WERE ALL BROUGHT UP IN SINGLE PARENT HOMES ABI??

AND IM SURE YOUR MUM THE ASHEWO WAS ALSO BROUGHT UP IN A SINGLE PARENT HOME SHEY?

MEN,I DONT MIND YOU BRINGING MY DAUGHTER INTO IT.

SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU,COULNDT CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE.IS USED TO NARROW MINDED ANIMALS LIKE YOU LABELLING HER A BASTARD BASED ON WHAT YOUR NONSENSE ENVIRONMENT HAS TAUGHT YOU.

SO GO ON AHEAD..LABEL HER A BASTARD.
    AS HER MUM..I SWEAR TO GOD I COULDNT CARE LESS.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS…RAISING ANOTHER GENERATION OF WHO???
    E DEY PAIN YOU??

MY FAULT THAT BUSINESS AINT MOVING FOR YOU??
    STRANGE YOU SEEM TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT ALL THIS ASHEWO MOVES SHA..YOUR MAMA MUCT HAVE TAUGHT YOU RIGHT.

AND I GUESS AKUNA MATETE IS EXCLUSIVE AS OPPOSED TO BEIGN UNIVERSAL ABI??

DOOFUS.

ANYTHING ELSE??

I’MA SINGLE MOTHER WITH A BASTARD DAUGHTER..OOOKAAYYY AND SOO….
    WHAT NEXT??

I HATE ASHEWO ASHIWERES FAKE ARSE..YESS…..IS SHE YOUR SISTER??MOTHER(COLLECTION OF ASHEWOS,IM SURE SHE HAD YOU AT THE AGE OF 10)

BANZA NI.

77. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 9:36 pm

bas•tard –noun
    1.a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.

78. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 10:15 pm

@anon..and i guess every thief gets to go to prison abi?

work that one out.

olodo buruku.

you just HAD to get a dictionary abi.

in the real world sweety…especially in the african culture..THERE AINT NOTHING LIKE A BASTARD ESPECIALLY IF THE CHILD IS ACCEPTED.parents married or not!!SO ALL THAT GRAMMER AND DEFINITION NA YOUR OWN OH.

so got anything else???

xx

79. Anonymous

November 22, 2007 at 11:08 pm

Anon 1:57 are you still at it? Gbagbati.From fighting Ashionye, you are now fighting everybody else.
    There is a reason why the man has not married you after 6 or more years. You can’t turn a whore into a housewife.
    BTW,all of that ‘aint’ does not make you classy, it just denotes an ignorant person.