News

The Insanity of Fatal Attraction

“Physical Attraction is more powerful than we give it credit for, and in the right circumstances anyone would cheat on their significant other”- Jesse

Physical attraction is simply human nature so we logically respond to it though sometimes forgetful of its negative seduction. The thumping heartbeats. The dilating pupils. The intense arousal. Body languages collide as we gasp at the object of our obsession, that one person who (in the meantime) is the best thing that has happened since sliced bread. But of course we know unforgettable relationships, whether they lead to the altar or not, require much more than hot physical or emotional enticement. But what happens when you are mentally and visually mesmerized by someone who is taken? Or you, the taken one, meet this individual with the admirable ability to turn your senses upside down. It happens all the time and the sensible thing to do would be to put emotions in recess and keep the interaction at a minimal. After all, you are a reasonable well-mannered person unwilling to jeopardize someone else’s love life or ‘singles’ market value. Right?

Recently, my friend *Jibike called me. She sounded so desperate to talk that I hurriedly abandoned my work and gave her my undivided attention. She said she was in deep trouble and needed help fast. She had strong feelings for a married man. It was mutual, more so from his end. They met when he came by her office for some business and she was assigned to assist him. It started off with the harmless client calls they exchanged and progressed to what she referred to as, “him sneaking around his home to call her”. As she put it, he shared his most private thoughts with her and he constantly sought ways to remind her that he had never been so strongly drawn to anyone. Not even his wife. At some point, some sense kicked in and she stopped calling him but was pretty unsuccessful at totally cutting him off. Things got out of hand; his frantic emails, text messages, calls from private numbers et al. She soon realized that even with no physical intimacy with him she had encroached on another woman’s turf. He told her she needed to stop denying the deep attraction between them. It was heavenly and he could not ignore it.

Could not???

What happened to these two young, normal, otherwise respectable people??? Does physical/emotional attraction have such a wild influence that without caution even the most religious-worthy, morally-grounded bunch can fall face flat to it? Jibike was nearly the last person I would ever have imagined in this situation. She was in no way trying to justify anything. In fact, it seemed more like she was reporting herself so she could be chastised and smacked back to reality. Like she felt too engrossed to act on her own intuitions. From all she told me the guy in question did not fit the profile of the serial cheater at all. They were two arguably sane people who all of a sudden lost it, and in no way do they even represent the most extreme stories seen and heard of.

Covetousness. It has to be the insanity of fatal attraction. The ability to feel so strongly about an object that one develops the insatiable urge to lure it. Intelligent reasoning typically fails until the fireworks are out. Covetousness is the competitive desire to dominate or possess. A survival skill. “A sin of excess”.

This insanity is seriously underrated and it seems no one is totally immune to this madness. It transcends social or marital status and has an unapologetic way of ignoring the ornament on the third finger or any noteworthy status for that matter. My sister has a ‘marriage mantle’ she adheres to: under no circumstance does she go on even the most mundane social outing alone with any man, married or otherwise, asides her husband. She says that how it starts. Luckily, her profession does not require ‘business meetings’, the basis of Jibike’s case. Many sense the ‘start’ yet sweep all restraining urges away to enjoy the temporary thrill of feeling so ‘appreciated’ and on top of someone’s clearly unstable world.

We are not reasonable well-mannered people. The truth is, to various degrees, we are insensitive, selfish beings capable of defying intellectual logic even with the clearest view of doomed prophecy. Even if a man or woman bears a billboard across his/her shoulder boldly reading ‘I AM UNAVAILABLE!’ some will still seize the chance to conveniently rearrange, expand and interpret the message to read ‘I AM UNAVAILABLE since where there is life there is hope’. Infatuation completely takes over, holding on to Mr/Mrs/Ms. Unavailable’s attention with fake regard for who may get burnt in the process.

You cannot dictate who you are attracted to but you can control whether or not to go beyond the early fuzzy feelings, especially knowing the facts. I think treading the thin lines of fatal attraction is not a war worth fighting. Does it take a whole lot of common sense and self-worth to figure this out? Gone are the days when a simple indication of being in a relationship, engaged or married would ward off the ‘you know who’. Now it’s mortal combat! What is it about being so strongly attracted to someone that makes people sway against the very standards they embraced till that point of insane fatal attraction? Would anyone really cheat on their partner given the “right circumstances”?

PS: Please don’t blame the devil!

Photo credit: www.flixster.com

1. Tinu

June 24, 2010 at 6:59 am

Sad but true….,most people would cheat given the right circumstances! Still doesn’t excuse it. I should not be tolerated. It should be frowned upon more so that the man or woman, would immediately conclude the consequences outweighs the few days of pleasure. That said, i feel both men and women should make these kind of consequences clear to the partners upfront. My man knows if i catch him, it’s over. End of discussion. I don’t care if he brings relatives, pope, imam and the whole crew, i am stepping. With that, I am sure he would either run from temptation or do it in a way such that i never find out. Either way, is fine sha as long as i don’t know. Now the odds of me not knowing? hahahhaha…even he knows i will know

2. Rosie

June 24, 2010 at 7:09 am

Yes, am the first! yey!

3. otilopoju

June 24, 2010 at 7:18 am

With Jibike’s case, i wont be surprised if the married man is feeding her with lies about him not feeling this strongly about anyone before….He doesnt fit the profile of a serial cheater my ass.That’s how all these stupid married men like to deceive girls.

I wholeheartedly agree with you, you cant control who you are attracted it but you cant cut if off immediately.We allow things to go far because we want it to, we want to take the risk and see if anything will materialize from it and then when the situation gets heavy we claim we do not know how it started…

4. Ibo Omoge

June 24, 2010 at 8:24 am

Wow…I had to look behind me to make sure you were talking to someone else cos I felt like I was reading my life’s story. My dear, I was in your friend’s shoes once. I did the same thing she did, called up a friend and reported myself for “feeling” for a married man. In fact I even reported myself to my priest. Both my friend and my priest told me to run as fast as my legs could carry me, which I did. After that I had to set boundaries in my relationships with married men; be it at work or some other place. It’s easy to say “Tufiakwa, how can?”, I also said that; But after much denial and finally admitting to myself that I felt something, I almost ran mad. I was like “What?! Huh?!”…See me praying and casting. Hmm my dear, I had to report myself very quickly and save myself from damnation. Don’t get me wrong, I knew what was right and what to do. Thinking back, I really don’t think I would have given in to the tempation, but I had to get insurance biko. Just incase I decide to go insane; at least there’ll be someone to chain me down to my fridge.

Don’t underestimate the power of physical attraction. It knows not whether you are married or not! So it’s really not a matter of a single man chasing a married woman or a single girl chasing a married man. It’s a feeling that just takes over you. The fact that you don’t act on it or do anything about it doesn’t mean the feeling’s not there; It just means sticking to your moral principles and what you believed was right far outweighed giving in to some silly desire. The best thing to do is not get yourself in a situation where that will arise. It all starts out innocently. From client calls it turns to something else. Mine was a friend of a friend so it started with him calling me as per “new friend” levels. It was normal “hi-hello” at first, then it turned to him calling at odd hours. That was when I should have nipped it in the bud cut off all communication, but me not wanting to feel “childish”, I let it go on. Big mistake. The devil decided to take over. LOL! yes oo Enkay, I’m blaming the devil!…Your sis was right when she made that comment. It’s not that she doesn’t trust herself. It’s just wise not to put oneself in compromising situations so the DEVIL doesn’t see any room to tempt.

• Omo Ragos

April 19, 2013 at 2:08 pm

Same thing happened to me..Omo i fought it with prayer!!

5. Blossom

June 24, 2010 at 8:28 am

I love this! You couldn’t have said it better! You can control what happens afterwards knowing the facts.

Why invoke bad karma on yourself by seeing a married man/woman?

Even if it doesn’t fall on you, what if it falls on your children? Think about it.

6. Patricia Ejim

June 24, 2010 at 8:46 am

i agree with u all,we were tot that this is bad but there are circumstances where you are so you attracted to the individual. just pranck am once and move on joooooooo

7. rare gem

June 24, 2010 at 8:58 am

dats [email protected] we like to know what’s behind a masquerade,dats is Jibike’s predicament;she could have avoided it from the beginning.A friend of mine has being dating a married man for 5 years and he told her that he hates his wife and that it was an arranged wedding(He wants to eat his cake and have it,ole!divorce now-no way….mscheeeeeew)Married(men) and w****sha!dnt respect the marriage Vows anymore,maybe if we start swearing by sango and others…dem go catch fear-nyway some ll still remain silly!God help us!

8. Tokunbo

June 24, 2010 at 9:20 am

Quite on point, some circumstances are more critical than what you even illustrated
    It is self control and reasoning that can actually save one from indulging some
    fatal attraction. My married friend (woman) was sometimes smitten by another
    married man in her office, they both had strong feelings for each other but none
    of them were able to face it, fortunately. These things happen everyday but that
    does not justify it. Sometimes, you just need someone to appreciate you other
    than ur partner, it doesnt amount to cheating if you know where to draw the line.

9. Karimah

June 24, 2010 at 9:35 am

Yeah like you said, though shall not blame the devil because you gat all it takes to fight the “battle” before it is too late. The issue is that most people want to continue to indulge in it when common sense tells them to cut it off….

10. Daisy

June 24, 2010 at 9:45 am

Never say never.
    I personally flee from all appearances of evil, once bitten twice shy. She should swap accounts/clients with a colleague,
    I refer you guys to http://www.solomonsydelle.com/ and http://www.koinonia01.blogspot.com/
    – There are very insightful write ups, real life issues and case studies on relationships where you can learn so much on infidelity, sex, inlaws from hell and the like.
    Happy reading.

11. Bella Duchess

June 24, 2010 at 10:52 am

wow…. i just think that cheating is a choice. You do it cause you want to and have no
    care or thought of the feelings of the person you are with. Its a choice, cause no one puts
    a gun to your head and strips you off of your clothing. If you love and respect the one you are
    with and value what you both have, then there is no need for anyone to cheat. Granted there will always be better and more attractive looking people than your partner in this world but is that reason for you to cheat, that is life, deal with it, look, admire and move on. That is my 3 cents worth!

12. Zeeeeeera

June 24, 2010 at 11:54 am

This is simply the most honest and frank write up i have read in a while.. most of us live in denial!! glad someone is pointing it out that we are not perfect as most people pretend to be!! Good luck with your decisions peeps!!

13. Molicious

June 24, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Lovely write up, honest and direct, love it!
    I once read somewhere that “feelings in themselves aren’t right or wrong, it’s the actions that we follow them with that make them right or wrong”, it takes serious maturity to control our emotions and actions, and it’s something we all need to work on, know your boundaries!
    I personally do not hang out with married men alone or talk to them long enough to have some kind of emotional uncle, brother relationship, I have my own biological uncles and brothers, thank you. I don’t hang out with them cause I don’t know their intentions and what kind of emotional comfort is he getting from me that he cannot get from his wife (a woman like me? Let him tell his wife what he wants, marriage is about communication abi?)…Know your boundaries!
    And for married folks, the reality is that for as long as you live and are married, you will be attracted to people other than your mate but it is a worthwhile exercise to remind yourself why you got with your mate and make a conscious effort to be happy and content in that decision. May God help us!

14. Kay..

June 24, 2010 at 6:36 pm

The story of my life…all i can say is wateva ur choice in faith is…u’ll be needing it cos this aint all physical, but importantly its best to talk bout it to someone u’re certain will drum sense into u n more importantly pray n cut all ties…as simple as dat, dont think bout it, dont explain it, just cut off…it hurts trust me, but its saved me twice.

I know wat will hurt even more will be to lose myself to someone who’s unavailable… and i dont want to kno wat that feels like, and now i know better than to just let ‘friendships’ go unbounded especially with married ones (even if i have to be rude)…God help us all, n i kno dat in time mine will find me! amen…

15. snizzy

June 24, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Honestly just stay with d person u’re with coz u’ll find out that the ‘other’ man/woman
    don’t have good character even if they have the looks(the demon u know is better than the angel you don’t know).You should be content with what you have.If you cheat on your partner,it’s all gonna come right back to you!

16. wande

June 24, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Great piece enkay!
    Spot on.

It is all too easy to feel like there was no other likely one for you when you feel so attached and in love wit some one. However, that some one need not be some one who is in a lifetime convenant and contract with some one else.

We should always remember that marriage is a convenant between a man, woman and God himself. No need to bother invoking Gods wrath by being the cause of a break in that convenant.

Nice

17. Aibee

June 24, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Right on point EnKay.

U dont have to be married/taken before the attraction is bad for you. Take my case, there’s this guy I know, we are in the same profession though not same office so we get to run into each other at least once every week ( there are only sooo many courts in Lagos). Point is we dont call each other, but we text-chat. I blush at some of the things we chat about. Needless to say I know I wouldnot be happy with him were we to date each other (we are both single), I still like the idea of someone calling me seductive, sexy et al. I wont make the mistake of being alone with him because given our conversations, yawa go gas.

Point of this whole epistle? Like the Bible says, whatsoever things are just..pure, lovely, of good report, if there be any praise, if there be any virtue, think on these things. Phil 4:8. We should control our thoughts lest they lead us into temptation.

18. ij

June 24, 2010 at 8:58 pm

God bless u Bella Duchess, u have said it all, cheating is a ME thing , it is a
    very selfish act, because the people involved are not thinking abt anyone
    else but themselves.
    A cheat will always hide, sneak, lie cause obviously they know that what
    they r doing is wrong.We as humans , religion aside know the diff btw right
    and wrong. so i laugh when i hear people talk of strong attraction and rubbish
    like that especially when it has to do wth someone who’s already taken.

19. Olu

June 24, 2010 at 10:25 pm

wow,this is a great one.Just the case Im into..
    Im single n he’s single too but “it’s just a lost battle”..back to the
    tea in the cup..the attraction got to a stage,When I’m off him I forget him but
    get to see him at a the corner of my eyes,I swear like mad n I get this reaction as
    if Im just 16,lol!
    23:23,crazy…

20. Ibo Omoge

June 24, 2010 at 11:28 pm

*rolling my eyes and sucking air thru my incisors* Some people and their “Holier-than-thou” attitude. Virgin-NIA…Anyway, me I bind all the married men coming my way!…FAYA!

21. bcgeorge

June 25, 2010 at 12:20 pm

waoh,dis is d best article i eva read on BN..and everyone’s comment here had bin on point but i just wanna add dis….my married uncle who’s a serial womaniser once told me that it’s only if a woman does not give him second attention that would not end up in his bed and truly i have lost count of gurlz he had slept with even dos female friends dat i fore-warned abt his escapades still went behind me to sleep wit him(so many of dem)…….mama use to say if u dnt want to eat it, why smell it…mariage folks are no go every single person is a fair game….praaa

22. Ibo Omoge

June 25, 2010 at 4:35 pm

@bcgeorge, in other words your uncle is saying it’s women’s fault. I’m sorry but that’s just a sorry excuse for his womanizing ways.

23. G

June 26, 2010 at 12:11 am

given the right circumstance anyone can/will cheat, because by nature human
    beings are not monogamous creatures. marriage and monogamy are man made social
    institutions. now not to say that people can’t be happily monogamous, because they can
    it just takes work and open communication. The fact that the general belief is that once married you cannot notice someone else, therefore most people do not communicate the attraction for another person with their spouse or significant other for fear of being chastised.
    You will find a lot of times if you communicate what makes you attracted to a certain
    person to your partner and find someway to incorporate that into your relationship.
    The initial desire and need to “stray” wont last very long

• Cyber, Oko Alhaja

October 12, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I beg lef matter, what about if na big boobs dey attract you – wetin make your madam go do?

24. UD

June 27, 2010 at 8:22 am

wow, this really is a sensitive topic. its true you cant control ur emotions and who you are attracted to but it takes the grace of God and wisdom to avoid being entrapped… i have always had the notion of not tampering with God’s convenant of marriage but twice i almost succumbed due to the supposed genuine attention and personal gain but thankfully the Holy spirit ‘worried’ my life till i let these men go. its not easy but if u trully are commited to not getin invloved ur breaking off is just a prayer away..

25. TrueTalk

June 27, 2010 at 1:25 pm

Nice article and honest too although a lot of us like to front that we’re holier than others.
    @ G’s comments above: I totally agree with you

26. omotoke

June 29, 2010 at 10:30 am

physical attraction starts naurally, its happened once with me and i wasnt able to control it(maybe becos i dint wanna) but anyways, iv realised dat it is controllable(altho very hard) but the best way is to NEVER FIND YOURSELF ALONE WITH HIM/HER and ur good to go.

27. omotoke

June 29, 2010 at 10:37 am

isnt having just feelings for a married man/woman as bad as actually having an affair with him/her? im confused, pple now tink having feelings for the wrong person is ok as long as they are not ‘doing it’. i strongly disagree. thinking abt him wrongly in ur sleep and all is equally as bad as actually doing it.

28. omotoke

June 29, 2010 at 10:43 am

wat if it isnt abt physical attraction? this is to ppl who think its easy to let go. never judge until it happens to you, its not happened to u cos ur lucky but no one knows how to handle dis kinda situation until it happens.

29. pweery

July 1, 2010 at 7:56 pm

hmmn.was in the same shoes one.fine looking married man,the kind u would hardly fine in guys of nowadays.i was swept off my feet,but defn i ad my reservations and didnt go intimate,but the temptations were der dou.nice conversations and productive being….he later gave me d option of all or notin and thats wen i cut him off….let me also add that he neva seized to say how wonderful his how wonderful and beautiful his wife is…lol

30. lovely lady

July 18, 2010 at 10:03 pm

Really,u neva knw aw 2 handle it,until it happens 2 u.

31. Pjstuff

July 20, 2010 at 7:03 pm

It’s never easy especially when both of you are single and feel same towards each other. It’s happening to me and i can’t control myself when i see him so we decided to let go cos it’s not going anywhere even though we’re in love. I never believed that this kinda attraction really existed until i experienced it.
    It’s true that what you do about it makes it right or wrong but when you’re on spot, your senses get fried and you think of nothing else. Like all others have said, if you don’t want to do anything wrong, just forget about being alone in places where things can get HOTTTTTTTTTTT. please listen before you regret your actions.

32. kool kat

July 29, 2010 at 10:08 am

Life is about the choices you make. its easy for people to sit back and say ‘i will never date a married man/woman-God forbid”, but the truth is physical attraction is just a bitch. of course i have been in these shoes and i can tell you its a bitter sweet feeling. the stolen times and all what not, but in the end who is the loser-you. the married man aint leaving his spouse for you(no matter how much he claims to hate her)….
    i take it as one of those experiences in life-i could have said no, but i chose to discover the thrills of dating married men, but nipped it in the bud when i saw that it was a dangerouss game.
    my point is-look for a man u can call yours-it makes life way easier.
    cheers!

33. Markum J

July 29, 2010 at 3:52 pm

Sounds like someone I know, Ijang, she is the home wrecker extraordinaire. She knows her bf is married with kids and she is still planning on wedding him. She will be his second wife (illegal may I add) without the knowledge of his first and current wife. Once they are married there will be legal issues that Ijang will have to deal with, immigration does not take too kindly to law breakers in this country. Friends have tried to warn her about his lies but she will not believe any one but him. Stupid. It appears that Ijang is not even smart enough or strong enough to leave him. She actually believes that she is the only one (other than his wife) when in fact there are at least two others he is with while he is at work or traveling. He is a sick immature boy that will eventually give one of these women AIDS (or other diseases). Ijang will have no one to blame but herself when she is face to face with the Lord, for she knew that her soul would be forever tainted by her actions with him. The only redemption she can possibly have is to be a strong black woman and leave his sorry black behind, there is proof of his “lying ways” all over the internet. What is even more sad is that there are children involved (from his current marriage) that should never be forgotten or hurt by their disgusting sinful behaviour. So like your article says, “What happened to these two young, normal, otherwise respectable people” it is simple, they have no respect for themselves or the people in their lives that are going to be hurt by their actions.

34. Miu miu

February 4, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Whether you admit it or not, these things do happen.I have a married friend (woman) who never ended a relationship properly before she married her husband. She cut the ex off via text without explanations simply because she was upset. she was still in love with him. Fastforward 4 after,they meet again and all emotional hell breaks loose. He’s about to get married but they are catching up and trying to finish what they started 5 years ago. They haven’t gone as far as doing it but emotions are flying. Thank God they have both decided to end this “friendship” and just cut off totally from each other. Listening to her and knowing how principled she id, i’m really beginning to wonder! could you truly cheat (or almost) given the right circumstances?

35. justme

January 28, 2014 at 4:28 pm

RE- THE INSANITY OF FATAL ATTRACTION
    Dear BN,
    I just stumbled on this piece on your blog and couldn’t help but go down memory lane. Honestly I believe One can really cheat (or almost) given the right circumstances irrespective of your status or values.
    I’m a high flier in the oil sector, married with 3 kids, a romantic at heart but highly principled with my head screwed tightly on. Met bobo at age 18, the attraction was fiery, as in fiery hot hot. We were totally into each other, dated for 4yrs and broke up. Other factors(tribal/family differences) led to it, not because we where no longer in love. Like they say, love alone is not enough. Still kept in touch through letters (there was no GSM then) and occasional phone calls. Just kept tabs.
    Fast forward, 4yrs later we bumped into each other, all emotional hell broke loose – attraction still fiery hot, he was about to get married and i just came out of an emotionally abusive relationship. Found ourselves in the car alone in a lonely spot, emotional tension was thick, couldn’t keep our hands off each other , but didn’t go further probably because of the environment , not because we didn’t want to. Met up a few times in public places, he was willing to break it off with his fiancé (claims he didn’t love her like he does me) and was ready to damn any circumstances for us to be together forever but I couldn’t bring myself to do that to another woman. More so we all live in the same small town where gossip thrives like wild fire, I couldn’t stand been the bad one, also initial breakup factor still unresolved. I decided to cut off totally and focus on my job until I find someone else. He in turn left town for a job offer upcountry
    Fast forward again 5yrs later; He had relocated back to town. We bumped into each other again. He was divorced after 4yrs and I was married for 2yrs… Attraction still fiery hot, mind you I love my husband very much but in a in a much calmer and matured way and we have a good sex life (but not the drunken wild breakoutinsweat kind of attraction with bobo.) Bobo was the love of my youth, I still miss a beat and grow weak in the knee at the sight of him after all these years. We somehow kept in touch through occasional phone calls and text messages but avoided physical contact until one faithful day I went searching for a client and coincidentally went to the wrong address and behold it was bobo, s new apartment, He just moved in the previous week. He was home alone and clad only in boxers. Biceps and Triceps Sweaty from moving furniture around. You can imagine the shock (mutual) when he answered the door. We were both transfixed, Mesmerized is the word. couldn’t move and couldn’t speak as waves and waves of intense arousal awash us as our eyes met. He recovered first and practically pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I swooned. I really don’t know what would have happened if we both had not come back to our senses when my phone rang. Coincidentally it was my husband calling. I breathlessly without any pleasantries explained my mission and showed him the name of the person I was looking for who turned out to be his neighbor. I practically ran away from his apartment that day even though he apologized for what happened and promised not to even come close if only I could stay a few more minutes. Nay Nay Nay, I took off before the devil could say Jack Robinson as remaining there could mean an open invitation for the devil to operate. That scenario kept playing in mymind many atimes even when I made effort to forget it.
    A month later he called to inform me he was sick and hospitalized, he sounded really down, says he is very lonely and wished I could come visit(In hospital). I promised to but couldn’t find the time due to my busy schedule. I tried calling 2 days later but his line was switched off. Had a DREAM that night of exactly what happened the last time in his apartment but this time around we never spoke a word to each other, we both stood there in tears as we understood between us that it was never going to happen . We wept and wept and bade each other goodbye before I woke up in tears. Got to the office the next morning and found out on face book that bobo had died the previous day.
    I know this sounds like a fictional movie storyline but it is a real life experience. I have never told anybody about this because knowing me with my high moral standards as regards relationships and marriage would have made my friends open their mouth in utter disbelief . Sharing it here kind of makes me feel relieved and better. Its Like a secret burden which I have been carrying .Maybe because I couldn’t in anyway mourn him or express the excruciating pain I felt at his death. I have had it all bottled up. How could I have explained my grief to my Husband. Could he have understood ? Could he have reacted like I cheated on him. Did I really cheat on him? Is kissing and fondling without actual sex adultery? What do you think?

Till date 3 years after I still wonder at such deep attraction, hmmmmmmmm I still wonder at the insanity of such fatal Attraction, There are some relationships that are truly unforgettable.
    Please kindly omit my email address if you publish this.
    Thanks

36. Storm

August 16, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Hi,

Well this is exactly my current situation.We are both married, my marriage is really happy,my husband is amazing yet still there is something about the other guy lets call him David which bugs me.

There is a hell of a something between us but we never spoke about it,you just feel the tensity in the air on the way we are looking at each other. We can’t stop staring at each other,pupil dilated,legs jelly,butterflies in the belly….and here we go:-)))

I’ve never cheated on my husband before but now David and I just about to commit adultery,and I don’t feel bad about that.I mean I know its wrong,but it feels so right.Its more than sexuality between us,but I don’t really know whats going on and thats why I can’t stop now.

Cheating is bad….but not doing something just to avoid the consequences at all costs,or not doing because you don’t want to feel bad about yourself …well its not me.I live life full, passionatly,lovingly,cheerish every moment:-)))Thats why we live for:-)))