News

She Spies! Jemima Shore Investigates

She waits until he steps out of the room. The front door shuts. He says he’s going down the road to pick up a couple of things. She waits a few more seconds to make sure he has not changed his mind. As soon as she ascertains that this is the case she grabs his phone which he inadvertently left behind. She knows she has five minutes max so she quickly scrolls through his call list. A name stands out, “Lara”. She then goes into his message box and peruses as many received and sent messages as she can.

“Thanks for meeting with me. I had a great time!” from Lara again!

He walks into the room not suspecting a thing. She waits until he settles down on the bed before attacking. “So, how was your meeting with Lara?” she asks with heavy sarcasm. “I gather it went very well, abi?” “How does she know Lara the reporter from Daily People…I never mentioned her?!” he wonders. He looks at her and then his eyes fall on his phone. He must have left it behind, again. He spends the next hour or so trying to explain to girlfriend that Lara is just a reporter who has been hounding him for an interview with his boss.

Sounds familiar? Uhuh, it does, doesn’t it? I once had a girlfriend who every once in a while (about once a week!) would go through my phone, my diary and any other notebook I had left lying around. She would even look in my bible to read the notes that I had written! I would come back from wherever I had gone to and she would then casually enquire about an incidental female name she had seen in my call list or mention some item she had read in my inbox or diary. At first I found it disconcerting and tried very hard to keep my personal things out of her reach. I told her that she should learn to trust me more and not go snooping around. Did she listen? Did she desist? No. She continued looking for stuff to confirm her suspicions. I then became angry and tried real hard to keep my stuff out of her reach because it was tantamount to invasion of privacy; besides there was no real basis for her suspicions.

But I soon realized that it was not just details of other women she was looking for. She was just looking for any piece of information on whatever it was I was engaged in at that point in time. When I realized this I sort of became a bit flattered that she was that interested in me. I began to tease her saying “Shey you are looking for what will make you upset, abi? Don’t worry you will soon find it!” I soon gave her the nickname Jemima Shore, the name of the titular character of the 1983 British drama series Jemima Shore Investigates.

I still find it very amusing whenever I hear of women who are constantly going through their partners’ Blackberries, phones and diaries. The funny thing is that I know a lot of them just do it out of habit. Some have checked countless times without finding any real proof of misbehaviour but they still cannot bring themselves to stop snooping. They snoop to find out where boyfriend wrote down his facebook/email/Blackberry password. They then graduate into amateur hackers trying to figure out the passwords if unwritten…maybe it’s his middle name, his nickname, his mother’s maiden name, his date of birth or his ex’s name…bingo! Access granted.

Sometimes it’s so sad that an innocuous mail or text can be misconstrued into something else by these amateur detectives despite credible explanations by the men. And do they listen? No way! Sometimes they are prodded on by their friends or by other women’s bad experiences. So off they go looking for proof and generally making mountains out of mole hills. But really, haven’t they heard the saying, ‘Ignorance is bliss?’ Because sometimes what you don’t know can’t hurt you. Truth is that sometimes you will find what it is you are looking for if you go on looking for it! You snoop, you get caught and put your guilty men on guard and then they go through greater pains to cover their tracks.

Now I am not saying that women who do snoop around have no just cause to do so. After all, they have to protect their own territories! But I think it may stem from previous experience like I mentioned earlier or from just plain old insecurity, and believe me when I write that an insecure girlfriend is not sexy!

I was rather nice about the whole snooping thing but I have heard cases of ladies who got beaten up by their boyfriends and even husbands for daring to go through their phones! This is not to talk about women who instigate quarrels and fights at the mere sight of a seemingly incriminating text message. “Ejiro, so na who be Sheila? Enh, answer me now! So you are cheating on me, abi?” Fight don start.

On the other side of the coin are men who snoop! I find this hugely appalling. It is very unattractive to say the least and speaks volumes of their self confidence or rather the lack of it. But hang on, maybe I’m being a little too hard here. After all knowledge is power, timely information wins the battle and knowing who exactly your enemy is helps you defeat them, abi?

So to all you Jemima Shores out there, what can I say? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Photo credits: fotosearch

1. Kunbisitic

July 9, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Real good article o….

Hmmm… i aint even going to lie i have been a jemimia shore in the past…and possibly will still be one although not as bad in the future. i have girls who have become minature hackers…too and my girl found what she was looking for too…but couldnt do anything about it…. cos she had sunk so low to hack!!!! I really hope that in my next relationship i dont go all jemima but my ex would wake up and the first thing he would do was grab his phone even take it to the bathroom… so i guess that got my guards up….whats he hiding etc

My ex also did it as well….so guys are definatley guilty too…
    And yay!!!! im the first to comment!!!!

2. CEO

July 9, 2010 at 4:00 pm

nice write up, truth be told snooping around aint sexy @ all…as a chick yeah, i find it quite demeaning to snoop on my mans phone, if i find a name, so what, he will still go ahead and lie and i would believe whatever he has spat out. abeg, allow it man. i had a boyfriend that constantly snooped on my blackberry, and i found it so disgusting that one would invade my privacy. it just goes to show how much insecurity that lingers round one’s neck(one of the reasons i dumped him, lack of trust). another one i find irritating is family and friends that read my txt messages and chats and all that when they ask to see my phone..gosh. its so gross

3. tee

July 9, 2010 at 4:42 pm

really, nice write up. while i understand why girls snoop, a good number have been badly bitten in the past), i personally don’t snoop, (though many a time it feels innate!). My attitude is -if you have me- your gain, if you lose me- your BIGTIME loss! I’m quite self-confident and have healthy self-esteem wwhich past which my past (few..lol) bfs have found attractive. My relationships have never ended cos of cheating…so ladies, we don’t have to snoop…know your worth and it should keep any ‘sensible’ guy in his toes…(emphasis on ‘sensible’) haha…

4. IgnoranceIsBliss

July 9, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Loool, so this article is making me think ooo. I met my (ex?) boyfriend online and I found it completely normal to search and find out exactly who this guy was. After all you hear and see on tv I no go go risk my life in the hands of some psycho. Facebook was the first resource of course and I didn’t find much incriminating clues there. So I went ahead with this relationship and it was just like a dream. But then I guess what they say is true, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is! The guy was living here for 2 years but he has a girlfriend in Europe. I must admit that he is some smart ass though, I definitely was some hard core Jeremiah Shore but didn’t discover anything for a looooooong time! We were together 7 months until I discovered the whole thing “randomly” when he left his skype open one day. There it was, the entire history of their conversations on skype. I found everything I wanted to find, but the thing that got me was that they have been together 5 years! They have been together 5 years and this guy could disguise their relationship soooo easily! At first I went mad and confronted him without telling him I went through his skype conversations, and of course he denied everything! Then when he realized I already knew the whole story he decided to confess. I even went to the extent of talking to the girl on skype pretending to be someone else and I was chocked! The girl knew my name and knew her man was seeing someone else but didn’t care for all the oil in Delta! For her, he was just using me for sex which is one thing I know for sure is not true because we barely had any during the whole 7 months (like maybe a couple of times only). Now I’m in a situation where he swears by all saints that he loves me to death but will not talk about this girl when I ask him to. And from the conversations I read on skype I didn’t feel any love from his part but more of desperation from hers. Now we officially are not together (I broke up with him on that same day) but we text/call/bbm each other all day everyday. I deeply regret being a Jeremiah Shore because all would have been just fine between us but I just can’t bear being played like a fool, so right now I’m just waiting and see where this whole thing will lead us. Ignorance surely is bliss!

5. IgnoranceIsBliss

July 9, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Lool, I mean Jemima Shore, I no know who be that gal anyways 😛

6. jessy

July 9, 2010 at 5:33 pm

u guys seems to amaze me in every little thing in relationship………pls dere is nothin wrong checkin ur partner phone,emails,diaries,e.t.c if u can’t check dem …den ur partner is hidin smthg or keepin secret ………i believe ur phone,mail box e.t.c is ur partner phone,mail box e.t.c and his phone e.t.c is urs too……….if dere is no secret den allow ur patner 2 check or 2 b jemima shore

7. toh badd

July 9, 2010 at 8:35 pm

I admit ive bin a jememah shore too..lol…dont usually do dat bt i had too cos d guy was to protective
    of his fone,takin it wit him to d bathroom,toilet,hidin it under his pillow..etc…n u jst cn help bt wonder what hes trying to hide..well im glad i pulled my jemimah stunt,if not the stupid guy wuld probably still
    be using my head now….if ur guy is actin weird bou hes fone hes probably hidin sumn,trust me
    ull be amazed at wat ull find out wen u go thru his fone…KNOWLEDGE IS POWER…lol

8. JPrat

July 9, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Jessy, i dey feel you oh…if there is nothing to hide, why take the Blackberry to the bathroom even within the house? Why silent your ringer everytime you come to my house? bwahahahaaaaha One arsewipe tried that with me and i made sure i set him straight for the next chic…

9. ij

July 9, 2010 at 10:33 pm

infact Jemima shore is my middle name , usually i just go to the sent messages
    now dats where all the dirt is, what messages has he been sending and to who.
    i also check laptops and digital cameras for pictures when i see a
    particular chick featuring in half of his recent pics, i know something is up.
    i was once dating a guy who was travelling to naija for hols , just before
    he travelled , i checked his luggage and noticed that he had a lot of female
    items ,ah ah! all the female tops were size 12 and shoes size 7, i knew
    immediately that something was up when he came back frm his journey ,
    i checked his digital camera and there was the anuofia opening his rubbish
    teeth with some chick in all the pictures, i ended it with immediate effect and
    alacrity

10. Missy

July 10, 2010 at 12:48 am

hmmm…Miss ignorance is bliss…i really hope you get to read this… Im in the same situation as you and trust me this story fits perfectly with mine…Just that i didnt see a convo, my friend found out from the babe that lives in dublin….I thought It was all too good to be true when i met this guy too….Really wish i didnt do a jemima shore cos all would still be perfect…but then i guess it exposed him and i now know exactly the kind of person he is….This guy is fighting tooth and nail to get me back but i dont want drama in my life…. Could we be talking about the same guy? Are you in nigeria? Did he move to naija recently? Say end of last yr cos hes been there for about 7months now…

I guess im doing a Jemima Shores again(lol) but i really need to get to the bottom of this…Dont know who to believe anymore…. Im done with the relationship tho w’re still friends and bbm and talk everyday…

11. bimbim

July 10, 2010 at 1:45 am

Being Jemima Shore is the best for ladies…cos guys r always cheating!!!y wud u have an all access to my fb,msgr,skype n phone and then i dont ve one single access to urs?definately i gast to sniff!!!n God blesses me with all d hidden secrets i need to act on.
    Guys shud give us more reasons not to sniff on them cos its sometimes irritating to find out all those dirty stuff!!!

12. KOFO

July 10, 2010 at 5:33 pm

A couple of you laides have mentioned how you have left the cheating guy alone. If that is the case, why are you trying to find out (on Bella Naija), whether you are talking about the “same guy” or not? It is obvious that you are not ready to move on despite the fact that he has already direspected you! Get real. wake up and stop bbm’ibg him if he is so bad! You will continue to be spies becuase he will continue to do rubbish to you because you are treating yourselves as rubbish. Its okay to be a Jemima Shore, but it is all about what you do with the info you find. If you are just going to confront him only to stay there and be played like a Mu-Mu, then stop spying! because you are just causing havoc and raising your blood pressure. Then you will be leaving “retarded” comments like # 4 & #10. Wake up!

13. Yt "Boss"

July 10, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Did a really crazy one a few weeks ago! I and my boyfriend stay in different places and his calls had decreased at about that time. Well, i didnt have a blackberry or phone to check out so i did the next best thing: his email. I was so disappointed to find that he had changed the password and as he gave me that password willingly 2 years ago, i knew asking him for the new one would be suspicious.
    I don’t know what i was thinking, but before i knew it, i had clicked the “forgotten password” link. I happen to know a lot about him and the secret questions that came up were child’s play. I was about to click the rest password button when i came back to earth with a bang. “Are you crazy, trying to be crazy or just incredibly stupid?”, i asked myself. when he tries to log on in an hour or so and cant do it, what then? i was shocked at the extent to which i had gone in my snooping and promised myself never to try such nonsense again. I could just imagine his face if he found out. “You WHHHATTTTT????? I’m outta here!” :))

14. IgnoranceIsBliss

July 10, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Lool, Missy, I was hoping the girl would see this and respond but I doubt she even knows the existence of this website. I’m positive it’s not you though because the guy relocated in Yankee 2 years ago and I live in Yankee too. I think I’m still talking to this guy just because the other girl is making a competition out of the whole situation. Can you believe she went ahead and told me she will never leave him even if he goes out with a 1000 other girls?? That she will be there through rain, wind, storms and everything in between! Lool, I kinda feel sorry for her because even IF this guy ends up marrying her (provided he decides to go back to Europe or she decides to comehere), her life will be just hell! Plus, he is just 23 and the day he settles down will be the day Nigeria advances to finals in a world cup competition!! Anyways, men will always be men! One thing’s for sure, I’m done Jemima Shoring!!

15. IgnoranceIsBliss

July 10, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Lol @Kofo, thank you very much for the advice but yeah I haven’t moved on yet because I hate losing, I have to set him straight first (and save that poor girl), before leaving him completely. This whole thing is very amusing to me right now and I’m enjoying it! Let me have fun abeg, you can hope to see things like this only in soap operas…

16. Toyin

July 10, 2010 at 7:14 pm

I don’t understand why ladies would be putting themselves through all this stress in a relationship. If you can’t trust your boyfriend, doesn’t it sound much easier to end the relationship instead of looking for proof that he is cheating on you, thereby breaking your own heart in the process? All this snooping and spying business sounds like way too much stress than I’m willing to put myself through. My relationship mantra: no trust, no relationship!

I once dated a guy who valued his own privacy but didn’t have a problem snooping through my phone while I took a nap on his couch. In fact, if I left my phone on a table to go to the bathroom, the phone would’ve walked a few inches from where I remembered placing it! His actions became very predictable. Huge turn off, in my opinion! Different strokes for different folks though.

17. hmm...

July 10, 2010 at 10:04 pm

Mehn, I don’t know o. I’m in a long distance relationship and I get tempted to go through his stuff whenever we get together but I don’t know mehn, maybe I should pray against that jealous (probably insecure) spirit… *blush*

18. Olivia M

July 11, 2010 at 12:13 am

lmbo…Everywoman has ‘Jemima Shore’ in them.

19. Missy

July 11, 2010 at 12:59 am

lmao @ Kofo… wot gives u d impression i havent moved on? I did that a long time ago mate! I only asked out of curiousity cos the story is exactly wot happened to me…… Why am i even explaining myself to u???

@ ignorance is bliss….Same thing with me o! i didnt even speak with the babe but i heard she said she will never ever leave him….I knew abt dis babe when i met the guy and he told me shes an ex that doesnt wanna let go…. Infact ive witnessed conversations and text msgs btwn them and it was obvious there was no love on his part…. I believed all this till he left jand for naija and has been there for about 7months… She has always known abt me and when the opportunity came to eliminate me she cooked up all sorts of lies against him…I trusted this guy so much and i didnt believe at first but somethings happened which just made it all look real…. I now knw it was all lies just to get rid of me but tht doesnt mean im changing my mind cos its all just too complicated….There are still some good guys out there…..Gosh!!!! i only see things like that in movies… cant believe some girls actually do stuff like that…She told a mutual friend all this cos she knew that one would tell me…. i heard she even told him to apologise to me and leave me alone cos hes not going anywhere….She believes no one can love him as much as she does and will get rid of any girl that comes close…..My good friend that i met him thru also confirmed this that the babe is just a pain in the neck that looks like will always be there….
    Its a long story and i feel sorry for this guy but i love my peace more than anything in this world…I dont like drama so i have left him to sort himself out….. I hope he will eventually get out of it….

20. jessy

July 11, 2010 at 3:39 am

@toyin ……………i go thru his stuff and he goes thru mine……..dat is d trust dere and not jealousy is not like u re stressin ur urself is all abt being safe and savin stress in future………d trust dere is goin thru each other stuff, tellin each other every little thing or ur plan every minute ……….tryin 2 keep in touch every second. if he can’t do dat where is d trust or understandin ……….dat’s wat make we ladies 2 snoop around and coincidentally c wat we re lookin 4 and call it off……..u can’t just sit back and wait 4 somebody 2 tell u 2 check ur man ……..am sry oh! if u guy is not tellin u any thg do wat u ve 2 do

21. Fehintola

July 11, 2010 at 10:21 am

Kofo….Kpom. You hit it on the head! When a woman tells another woman ” she will never leave him even if he goes out with a 1000 other girls?? That she will be there through rain, wind, storms and everything in between!” and the other one feels the need to set the same idiot guy straight before she leaves him? Lol…hmmm, and you wonder why this dude will not be walking around feeling like the king of the universe? Please, leave the guy alone…cos at this rate, he already knows you are both competing to end up with him and knowing that, he will definitely drop both of you like a bad habit. You ignoranceisbliss, you think cos you are in the states with him you have upper hand ehn? When this guys shenks you ehn, you won’t know what hit you. Abeg, stop allowing useless, lying ass cheats to eat their cake and have it with you jare. The guy obviously has no respect for either one of you. I know sometimes its hard to let go but drop his arse and he will learn

22. Benco

July 12, 2010 at 4:05 am

One thing is clear…U sniff around your guy to find something then u found it and became upset and left.. ..Remember your rival must be happy to see u leave lol. Who won the battle? Think again

23. Senayo

July 12, 2010 at 10:30 am

Hey Benco..it’s not about winning and it shouldn’t be about winning. Wait who said this is a battle? I don’t call this a battle. This is someone outright disrespecting everything you stand for. Mind you, he goes out, even if they hit on him, it’s his place to caution himself knowing he is in a sacred relationship with you. Stop blaming the other woman. It’ s your man lacking self control and will to have your back when you are not there following him around. How about we as women just taking cues that if a man is still playing around either 1. He is not ready or 2. He just not that into us? A man who finds you worth keeping would not take such risk. We as women need to respect ourselves and stop seeing cheating men who disrespect our body as a prize(battle) worth fighting over. Geez I took a double take at that comment about winning the battle. I hope you are kidding. For the sake of peace and a happy home in the future, do you really want to win that kind of battle with a man who cheats on you? Bad boyfriends don’t all of a sudden make good husbands. If he is a jerk now, chances are he will be a jerk when it’s official. So you are saying it’s not even about the man anymore, isn’t about the rival? Women, please have some class, dignity and respect for yourself. So you will stay with a cheating man to prove a point to the woman he is cheating with? No wonder all these men treat us like crap…it’s cos of these mentality!

24. Aina

July 12, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Interesting article..!!!.Like the article indicated, both men and women snoop around. On both sides, it is highly unattractive and most definitely a deal breaker.

I was once in a relationship with a man who kept on insisting we should have access to each other’s emails, look through each other’s phones and the whole shebang.

He offered me his email passwords and I refused. I never looked through his phone either. In the end, we broke it off because it was exhausting to be with someone who needed constant reassurance that I wasn’t going to leave him for anyone else.

The only companion we humans are guaranteed of is ourselves i.e only person that would never leave me is me. There is no need to develop obsessive compulsive behaviour and start searching all around for a confirmation of infidelity.

As I am sure we all know, there are better things to spend our time on than investing it on searches that add no value. Having said that, if you know your partner is cheating and you are seeking proof to confront him / her, then maybe snoop. But even then, if you know they are cheating, then perhaps its time to bounce.

Until proven otherwise, a relationship should be based on trust and there shouldn’t be a need to snoop around. But then again, to each his own …….

25. Moo

July 16, 2010 at 6:38 pm

He check my mail,phone etc and i check his too.
    I know when he is hiding stuff even if no evidence on phone,mail etc
    It about been more attentive and observant.Snoop if u can it always worth d while.

26. Cayotebrown

July 20, 2010 at 6:57 pm

This is such an interesting topic and I was actually going to start a blog about this. I must confess, I’m a habitual Jemima Shore. You can’t blame me though cos on many occassions I’ve gone through my man’s phone, I’ve seen some nonsense on there. Texts messages girls have sent him and some quite explicit ones too. So when you keep finding dirt, you’ll be compelled to keep checking! I’ve pulled him up on some of them and some I’ve just chosen to ignore. One I won’t ignore however is him chatting to his ex girl cos she’s a hood rat and a chicken head and the little brat has beef with me.
    He asked me to stop going through his phone and I agreed but guess what; the phone is on a contract line so I quickly created an account with t-mobile and logged on to the call log. Low and behold what did I see???? Calls to the same chicken head ex! Now you know some sh*t’s about to go down and boy did it go down. Now he knows I can see who he calls without going through his phone so he’s careful who he calls on that phone.
    Yes! I’m a Jemima Shore and I’m proud of it! Lolll

27. Equity

July 26, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Here is my first issue with this article! It spends 95% talking about women snopping and how Ignorance is bliss. The other 5% talks about guys snopping and how Knowledge is power! Really???? Let’s be equal here!!

I had an ex, whose protected his phone like the crown jewels, and that truly got me curious. I found out about all his affairs, confronted him, he did it again and I was gone before the clock struck midnight, though I gave him a piece of my mind before leaving hehehe

My dear ladies, knowledge is power, use it wisely!

28. Bamidele

July 29, 2010 at 12:34 pm

I will have to agree with Equity. You should speak on men who snoop, particular married ones. I once had a friend whose husband snooped so much into her life; i mean they had been married over 12yrs, so you can imagine how long he had been snooping. He was so crafty he would snoop her e-mails, her phone conversation, bank account everything about her. I am sure he had some technology to snoop her brains so that he could check up on her thoughts.

It’s depressing and disgusting for anyone to snoop and also hurting to be snooped upon. If you find yourself in such situation (been the snooper) question your motives and do seek serious help as you may eventually OD on snooping. It is also unfair to the person your are snooping on especially when they have given you no reason to snoop. Where has TRUST gone to, if you are having issues with trust, then perhaps you should not be in any relationship but with yourself. Ask God to remove the spirit of jealousy cause it’s a really bad spirit.

29. DaBreeze

August 1, 2010 at 10:10 pm

I have a simple rule: “Don’t go thru my stuff, I won’t go thru yours.” Besides, if your partner is cheating on you, it’s bound to come out, one way or another.
    On a biased note, while ladies may be forgiven for snooping, a male “Jemima Shore” is downright hilarious!

30. heheh

November 13, 2010 at 12:46 pm

hmmm i am tempted to say i am not guilty… but i did it just once and that was because i realised the relationship was a mistake and i wanted out.. so i was looking for an excuse out and lets just say i found it on his phone.. lol many girls won’t be happy to know their bf is cheating on them but on this occasion i was thrilled. it made my exit lovely and nearly hassle free 🙂

No matter how tempted I am to check my bf or whoever’s phone, I don’t think I would and I haven’t since that time about 4 years ago 🙂

31. Tiki

December 1, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Y’all’s comments are so hilarious!My ex went as far as calling favours from friends to get my account history (ie any wire transfers or suspicious deposits?)but anyway what I gotta say is this; you chercha, you trouva; you trouva, you supporta!or for those who don’t understand…if you trouble trouble, trouble will trouble you!

32. ephee

March 29, 2011 at 4:45 pm

i was a jemima shore in my last relationship and that was how i knew the kind of guy av been dating for 5years. each time his mum aske wen we will settle down he will say soon not knowing he was having another gurl. i grew suspicious tru my instincts and one day while trying to play a game on his laptop decided to go tru our pictures againg only to see a strange name and decided to click to it and bingo! there she was, she’s bin spending wweeks at my boyfriend’s house while i travelled and sometimes he wlls me he is travelling whereas he wants me to keep off from coming to his house e.tc. but it helped me a lot coz the guy was a time waster. guess what? he is despirate to come back but Alas! av found a better man who appriciate me more,.

33. stella.m.w.

December 28, 2011 at 5:34 pm

i hv an application dat tells me if my bf is cheating,hehe.funny enof i hv no BF.lol

34. alicia

February 7, 2012 at 2:28 pm

well i couldnt say its not good not to spy or spy but the simple truth is this y bother urself over what isnt meant to be. knowing helps but at d same times gives heart ache.

35. The truth

July 31, 2012 at 2:04 pm

well, snooping actually saved my life or rather my heart recently. i have bn crushing over this guy for a few month and eventually got a chance meeting with him ( staged meeting, more like – i got a friend who happens to be his colleague to ask for a ride for me)Anyway sha, we hit it off. and i started falling in love. he told me he had a distant relationship and it just wasnt working out since d lady moved to d UK. We began datin and i did my snoop act. i got his bb and checked his chats while he was distracted and ofcourse, MR FINE BOY was not in any trouble relationship ooo. he didnt tell me d gals name so i had to snoop all female contacts and past conversations. their last chat( as of my snoop date) was ” Baby i cant wait for you to get back so we can get married. i am so alone, i miss u so much and it hurts”. so i did more facebook research and saw d gals pics and all. they had already done introduction and stuff with his family oo. Till today he doesnt know why i stopped picking his Phone calls and dodged him like mad. wants to turn me into a side chic at my lil old age. My advice to you ladies: PLEASE SNOOP!!!!!