Music

New Video: Femi Adeyinka Feat. Eedris Abdulkareem – Baby I Got It

BellaNaija.com

Femi Adeyinka first hit the Nigerian scene with his video, Never Felt A Love. Naturally, the new comer inspired a lot of curiosity with his interesting voice, he kept up the ante with the single of the song in question, Baby I Got It. Now signed with Kennis Music, he’s out with this brand new video which features Eedris Abdulkareem. Clarence Peters, brings the expertise in video direction that has made him popular to the fore with this video.

Check on it.

1. Peperempe

August 23, 2010 at 2:23 am

since these guys have money, money, money they should have spent some of it on some skin treatments! Particularly Eedris with his bleached-out self.

Rubbish song!

• krys

September 27, 2010 at 12:01 am

song not skin nobody is perfect

2. nd

August 23, 2010 at 4:30 am

love it! i think the song is nive ant the guy can rap too and good vioce, thats a plus.

3. adenike

August 23, 2010 at 4:34 am

Alright,my verdict…Lol
    Nice video,nice song……..
    Ain’t comfy with the movement of his lips……And Kenny Ogungbe should kindly stay off appearing in videos for now… *till i change my mind*
    I like the song anyway….Good job Femi…

4. Brittle Paper

August 23, 2010 at 6:33 am

Femi killed it. Not sure about Idris.

5. NaijaMusiCritic

August 24, 2010 at 2:05 pm

I cant help but feel sad for Femi, he’s such an amazing artist,met him sometime in DC some years back n i’ve been impressed ever since,am not sure kennis is a great platform for him to maximise his potential cuz they dont really do the kinna music he does,but all d same i really hope he succeeds with them.By d way,eedris is funny,dunno bout his rap in this song but all the same still a great track,femi killed it as usual..

6. mariaah

August 25, 2010 at 5:13 pm

lovely song..dayum Femi can sing jo….
    Edrees tried…
    lmao @ Kenny in d video..and the lip movement {femi} get as im be..

7. Amaka

August 27, 2010 at 5:45 am

Adenike. I second!

8. Ujubaby

August 31, 2010 at 9:54 pm

Uuuuuuuuuuuuu, Eedris I’ve missed u, wish u wld redo oko omoge, now dats wat u call a hit, lol!
    9ja guys r hypocrites, u cry ev’ry now and then dat 9ja babes dey chop ur kudi, but u wanna claim big boy, puhlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!