News

‘Never A Curse’ – Multiple Birth explored – This Week on Moments With Mo

BellaNaija.com

Mo shares some moments with young triplets and their mum on the show

A child is a blessing from God, highly sought after, and divinely granted. But what happens when the journey to the delivery room ends with not one, but multiple children?

Mo takes a closer look at the complex issues surrounding multiple births, and the unexpected reactions that follow. She explores both sides of coin as she follows the story of a couple who experienced the joy of a multiple birth, and a father’s heartbreaking tale of the loss of 3 of his sextuplets and wife during childbirth.

Mo discusses Multiple Birth with Adult Triplets

Be part of this episode, and experience the mixed blessings of child birth.

This episode will air on Tuesday 9th of November 2010 on MNet West Africa by 9.30pm with repeat broadcasts on the same channel on Wednesdays by 2pm and Saturdays by 2.30pm.
Sponsored Content

1. Virtually

November 8, 2010 at 1:52 pm

i am a multiple birth child 🙂

2. Onyiiiiiiii

November 8, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Oh lurly this is… I pray & sow seeds all so that God can bless me with twins… May God bless me as He did these families. **With twins tho**

3. Mariamah

November 8, 2010 at 3:36 pm

I pray God would bless me with twins, Amen

4. Mysterioso

November 8, 2010 at 3:38 pm

Awwww….those kids are so adorable

5. sense

November 8, 2010 at 4:46 pm

I have always wish for multiple birth… God please i know you have already answer my prayers,Amen.

6. anthonia oguah

November 8, 2010 at 4:50 pm

We give glory to God for those of us whom God showered with the gift of multiple babies……I am a lucky mother of a set of TRIPLET as well and my kids are 7yrs old….Thankyou dear Jesus for blessing us with triplet , thankyou for amking me a mother, and a lucky multiple babies mother.I am greatful

7. hotmama

November 8, 2010 at 5:02 pm

I have a set of twins, a boy and a girl. They are adorable, quiet tasking sha

8. Temi

November 8, 2010 at 6:21 pm

I am a twin and it is fun.I grew up knowing we were two and we were always two. In my head i thought everyone had to have a twin-lol. Its like your go through your life stages with someone who is going through the same thing at the same time.Even though my twin is a diff gender we are quite close and it is so funny that we finish each others sentences

• Temi

November 8, 2010 at 6:21 pm

“its like you go through your life stages”

9. bobolayefa perede

November 9, 2010 at 7:55 am

its a bundle of joy to have multiple babies, my mum has two (2)sets of twins and am praying 4 God to give me at least a set

10. bobolayefa perede

November 9, 2010 at 8:00 am

its a bundle of joy 2 have multiple babies,my mum has two (2) sets of twins and am praying 4 God to bless me with at least one set.

11. perede vivian

November 9, 2010 at 8:05 am

thank God 4 those of u God has favoured with these lovely children u have every cause to thank the lord

12. Mrs. Obiora N

November 10, 2010 at 1:52 am

Lord, I also desire twins,grant me this request bcos of Your grace & great mercy. I will testify of Gods goodness. AMEN

13. Olumide

November 13, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Beautiful!
    I have prayed for, received and now await manifestation of my quadruplets in Jesus’ name!

14. Hawt Nerd

November 14, 2010 at 1:47 pm

I key into this topic. And I claim twin delivery amen. They have told me it is not in genes, we have no twins bla, bla, bla….na dem saabi. I will have beautiful twins and train them in the fear of God, amen.

15. oyin

November 15, 2010 at 2:26 am

lol… it is sooo hilarious that erybody wants twins….
    i wonder why????
    to be truthful i want twins too…. lol “keeping my fingers crossed”