Music

New Video: Ikechukwu – Now Is The Time feat. Don Jazzy | Rewindin’ Em

BellaNaija.com

One of Africa’s most talented rappers, Ikechukwu had a tumultuous year in 2010 – with rumours of record company rifts and the likes but it seems as though Killz is putting all that drama behind him and focusing on his craft – music – in 2011.

Ikechukwu has just released 2 new videos – “Now Is The Time” feat. Don Jazzy & “Rewindin’ Em“. The videos are for tracks from his “Alliance Recontructed” album and “Ok Hello” mixtape.
These 2 videos show the two sides of Killz. The commercial side which has served him hits such as “Wind Am Well” and the hardcore underground rap where his roots lie.

Check on it.

1. PrettyFlawless

January 24, 2011 at 12:42 pm

I love the fact that Killz has gone for something different in his videos. It’s not the usual party scene. It’s also nice to see him bring back some of his hardcore rap. He is undeniable one of the best Nigerian rappers we have. Last year was very hard on him losing his dad especially. Keep doing your thing Killz we love you.

2. THE AMAKA

January 24, 2011 at 3:02 pm

I’ve been playing “Now Is The Time” non-stop since yesterday. the song is hard and makes you really wanna dance.

and Bella, is there a typo up there with the year?

3. THE AMAKA

January 24, 2011 at 3:47 pm

typo has been fixed!
    before the BN vultures and start yelling. lol

4. aunty tawa

January 24, 2011 at 5:25 pm

the song is nice but the video is ok i guess

5. Bukky

January 24, 2011 at 8:07 pm

I like “Now is the Time”

6. Beeci

January 25, 2011 at 12:30 am

Again…Love it!

7. Yuds

January 28, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I LOVE ‘Now is the time’! I am an elementary school teacher in the US and my first graders can sing that song word for word! I look forward to dancing to that song someday at my traditional wedding (whilst being sprayed money)! HA!