Music

New Music: SHiiKANE – I Love You (Afurum Gi N’ Anya)

Back in 2009, We at BN introduced you to these three hot sisters in song, UK-Based super girl group, SHiiKANE {click here} and ever since then, they have released their Promo album “Paradise On Saturn” to  critical acclaim, shooting a video for the lead single from the album called “I Wonder If I Take You Home”.

Now, HRH Shay, Princess Annamay and sister, Baby-Kay are back and in a big way with their spanking new single, “I Love You (Afurum Gi N’ Anya)” produced by Legendary Beats (the man behind many a Wizkid song and the most recently, EME‘s “Baddest Boy”)

Enjoy!

Play SHiiKANE – I Love You (Afurum Gi N’ Anya)
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/I-Love-Yoou-Afurum-Gi-N-Anya.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Ruth

September 12, 2012 at 3:48 pm

WOW! This is amazing! Shiikane have stepped up big time, reppin nigeria and igbo’s to the fullest! Im impressed. Pretty girls too! Igbo KWENU!!

2. brandigest

September 12, 2012 at 4:02 pm

@Ruth, I respond hooooiiiiiii I am proudly Igbo, and Niaja Pikin. Well I am so impressed by this news. I wish them all the best

3. chiama chim chim

September 12, 2012 at 4:17 pm

my official ringtone Igbo girls run this 2012 xoxoxox Afurum Gi N’ Anya

4. Mma

September 12, 2012 at 4:34 pm

I’m shocked that they are still around! Well done.

5. Timmy ibi

September 12, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I’ve been following this group for a couple of years, this is a hot song, I think they will blow up with this track! Forget division joh! THEY ARE REPPIN NAIJA FULLSTOP!!

6. LaLa

September 12, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Erm, are we all listening to the same song? I appreciate the effort, but this is not for me….

• jane

September 13, 2012 at 2:34 am

my dear, i was thinking the same thing too. the song is pretty mediocre and they are butchering my igbo language,the intonation is pretty OFF

• Praise

September 13, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Kmt. Did they claim to be ibo pronouncition experts? Top being a hater and try and support Igbo artists instead of being catty and bitchie over petty reasons! Yuroba people support there artists o the core which is why they are running te naija music industry! They make sure there artists shine by raising them up not pulling thm down with rubbish critiques smh
      …probably why a lot of young Igbo musician seak Yuroba in there songs…the know they will gt te love back!

7. Ronke

September 12, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Great track…very different for naija,I’m rooting for them!

8. Bianca

September 12, 2012 at 7:40 pm

I became a fan after watching their “naija tag” on youtube. They are so funny. Why is it that only igbo people let everybody know or emphasize on igbo kwenu. Anyway, I will be rooting for them.

9. NNENNE

September 13, 2012 at 2:17 am

Nice.

10. Lynda

September 13, 2012 at 10:07 am

Great song, they have a nice style! I like

11. Cynthia

September 14, 2012 at 9:15 am

Hmmmm, I no like the song, truly, r we listening to the same song,Hian.

12. Brian B

September 14, 2012 at 11:31 am

I like them sha, very sexy accents they tried. Catchy song