Music

Meet Choc Boi Royalty! Watch Toolz Find the Aboki Inside Ice Prince on Ndani TV’s “The Juice”

Onos

Ice Prince Toolz

On the first episode of Ndani TV’s “The Juice” this 2013, Toolz got Choc Boi royalty, my guy, Ice Prince to come through to the studio for a little tete-a-tete. Toolz helps us get to know this Aboki a lot better as they basically gist about his style of Hip-Hop, his sense of style and a lot more.

Did you know?

• Ice Prince is planning on shooting a video for his massive African Coalition Remix to “Aboki” which will hopefully feature all the stars from the song – Sarkodie, Mercy Johnson, Wizkid, M.I & Khuli Chana.
  • Ice Prince is planning to drop his sophomore album effort, “The Fire Of Zamani” some time this year, 2013.
  • Ice Prince is motivated by a lot of the negative criticism from his first album, “Everybody Loves Ice Prince” to prove the ‘Hip-Hop Heads” wrong on his next album.
  • “Yvonne [Nelson] is a special person to me”Ice Prince
  • Ice Prince absolutely adores Yvonne Chaka Chaka.
  • Ice Prince never sees himself ever leaving Chocolate City – “[Chocolate City] is my family”

“Hmmm… Toolz, who is Tunde? A lot of fly surnames come to mind…;)”

To find out more, Check on it!

1. pynk

February 28, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Toolz toolz toolz please stick to updos. You look so refreshingly young. Leave all that brazillian hair bizness behind for real.
    And in addition, please relax some, you are sitting too upright and hiding your body. No need for all that.

2. Sonia

February 28, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Had to PAUSE THIS VIDDY TO SAY: TOOLZ, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN BRAIDZZZZ!!! Please,no more read weaves with no parting, biko!

3. Tweenie

February 28, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Who is Tunde????? #WeShallInvestigate!

4. Big Ben

February 28, 2013 at 1:57 pm

Oh bops see slap now…it echoed over here, but come now I must conduct investigation….Tolu who is Tunde???? I’m sure many Toolz men would like to know now…considering just a mention of his name had you all flustered…eyin people lets make this question trend on Twitter….lol

5. Bey

February 28, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Toolz look so fine+ice prince has crush on the name * yvonne*

6. floxy

February 28, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Who is tunde again oo?? No b jazzy again ni? *confused face smiley*

7. Lola

February 28, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Toolz looks so nice with the braids. And I love the interview. Tunde Demuren. BN published a picture of both of them at love like a movie concert holding hands. Banky W’s in law. 🙂

8. Ibe

February 28, 2013 at 2:39 pm

This has to be one of the best interviews hosted by Toolz, so interesting and full of laughter. “Sorry who’s that?” Lol Ice Prince na badman!

9. buchi

February 28, 2013 at 2:46 pm

i’m guessing Tunde Demuren, maybe??

10. Diya

February 28, 2013 at 3:07 pm

kai!Abara of life ni Toolz fun Zamani o.

• shay shay

February 28, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I swear I felt it… am sure the guy will be throbbing for days man…sheeeeet

11. fashionLagos

February 28, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Men, see the hot abara she gave him sa!

12. cooliodazzle

February 28, 2013 at 3:27 pm

loool do you have a things for yvonnes, lol had the same thought

13. Tundy-16-Royal

February 28, 2013 at 3:27 pm

LWKMD……………..TOOLZ! WHO IS TUNDE? I WANT TO KNOW WHO MY NAMESAKE IS TO YOU ooooooo. ICE PRINCE, NICE ONE I REALLY ENJOYED THIS YOUR OWN JUICE .

14. Joan

February 28, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Toolz of Life!!!! Love the braids on you…
    Ice Prince, I’m a huge fan. Oleku will always be a club banger 🙂
    P.S.: I actually believe that the surname of the Tunde we are all looking for is…Demuren! BN asked “Are they a couple?” when this picture was posted http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IMG_0345.jpg
    I guess we now know the answer. LOVE YOU, TOOLZ! If I’m right, y’all are cute together *hugs* *runs away*

15. lala

February 28, 2013 at 3:53 pm

LOL awwww, mr Ice, loved this interview of you no forming , you were just yourself. Kudos! I f you are interested in Ice you might have to change your name to Yvonne. Gbam!

16. iba

February 28, 2013 at 4:36 pm

it was a lovely interview. i watched it from strat to the end. truly refreshing. ice is really down to earth and toolz is truly professional. lol

17. koko

February 28, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Love the braids. Not braids as much as having a good look at her face with is quite nice. That is an asset that has been under played. I think a couple of pounds have dropped off too.

18. Chris

February 28, 2013 at 5:21 pm

nice interview. Toolz and Tunde pls wed quick i want chop rice ooo

19. Say What?

February 28, 2013 at 6:59 pm

When these naija boyz finish with Yvonne Nelson eh

20. na me

February 28, 2013 at 7:10 pm

toolz looks so beautiful!

21. AJ

February 28, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Very nice interview, smileing all the way through 🙂

22. Sbaby

February 28, 2013 at 9:06 pm

First ndani juice video i genuinely enjoyed all through, and Toolz pls braid your hair more often suits you well well

23. MR T

February 28, 2013 at 9:46 pm

CSI tinz @JOAN. i carry YANSH. investigative AMEBO lol

24. Onyeka

February 28, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Whoever tagged Yvonne Chaka Chaka here need Jesus! end of story

25. Wow

February 28, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Toolz gurrl!!! you do look way nicer [and younger] with your hair this way. I’m a weave girl myself but this look is so on point for you. Loved the interview; very down to earth and refreshing.

• Wow

February 28, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Oh, and I felt that “abara” all the way here in the US lol!!!

26. Tcooks

March 1, 2013 at 1:51 pm

lolll I have actually watched the interview about three times now… and I will rewind to some parts and smile… just love the genuiness (if that’s a word) of both of them…. and toolz looks great… ice prince almost sounds hausa in some parts lol… such a nice interview…. smiling all through… real people