News

Meet Lipton Tea’s New Nigerian Ambassadors? Photos & Clips of Darey, Toke Makinwa, Dan Foster & Osas Ighodaro on a New Campaign Shoot

Onos

Last week, we spotted some of our celebrities – Darey, Toke Makinwa, Dan Foster & Osas Ighodaro on the set of a video/photo shoot themed around teacups. But, we didn’t quite know what it was about.

According to the NETNG, the shoot was allegedly for one of the major tea brands in Nigeria, Unilever’s Lipton Tea. And, the celebrities have just  been signed on as new brand ambassadors. It’s great to see more celebrities snagging huge endorsement deals.

Here are some photos from the set and peep the video clips of them ‘having fun behind the scenes’ below. The video of their ‘teacup test’ is hilarious.

Check on it!

Osas Ighodaro Darey Toke Makinwa Dan Foster Lipton Tea - June 2013 - BellaNaija (1)Osas Ighodaro Darey Toke Makinwa Dan Foster Lipton Tea - June 2013 - BellaNaija (3)
Osas Ighodaro
Osas Ighodaro Darey Toke Makinwa Dan Foster Lipton Tea - June 2013 - BellaNaija (1) Osas Ighodaro Darey Toke Makinwa Dan Foster Lipton Tea - June 2013 - BellaNaija (2)

Behind the scenes video clips!

Jun 11, 2013 | Workkkkkk and Playyyyy by TokeMakinwa on Keek.com

Jun 11, 2013 | Let”s test Osa”s ass!!!!! Work and play with Darey, Dan Foster, and Osas by TokeMakinwa on Keek.com

Jun 12, 2013 | Fun day on set w/ @TokeMakinwa @tokstarr @darey @dareydarey #DanFoster #StayTuned by OfficialOsas on Keek.com

Photo Credit: Instagram – TokeMakinwa | OfficialOsas

1. Anonymous

June 17, 2013 at 1:12 pm

yeah i see no one insulting Toke here. lmao! y’all keep insulting her while she’s laughing to the bank! your insults are making her famous. sillies!

• hayzey

June 17, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Toke? Is that you?

2. temitope

June 17, 2013 at 1:30 pm

hi toke @ anonymous 1;12

• jcsgrl

June 17, 2013 at 4:24 pm

LOL! Ur head no correct

• Rukky

June 17, 2013 at 4:33 pm

🙂 🙂 🙂 LOL

3. temitope

June 17, 2013 at 1:31 pm

by the way, osas is so cute

4. ge

June 17, 2013 at 1:34 pm

this OSAS girl is BEAUTIFUL!!

5. Teris

June 17, 2013 at 1:45 pm

wow. Toke, if u ever read this, that angle (or those angles?) is a helluva shot (images #4 & #5)!

6. loveth .O

June 17, 2013 at 1:48 pm

yeah

7. modele

June 17, 2013 at 2:22 pm

cute pics

8. Alex

June 17, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Hmmmmmm go toke more to come

9. buna

June 17, 2013 at 3:04 pm

didnt genevieve nnaji wear that dress osas is wearing???

• Awaiting Moderation

June 17, 2013 at 4:50 pm

and so???

10. barbiebolu

June 17, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Na wah for Toke o,this bleaching things is not good for her skin o,inferiority complex sha…Toke,See Osas now,black,classy,beautiful and presentable..

11. alzee

June 17, 2013 at 3:42 pm

She did and u jst have one of it in the market. poor osas, did u have to borrow dat? me i hear sey na only Genevieve dem mek d cloth 4.

12. Ready

June 17, 2013 at 3:48 pm

I love my people…just looking at the pictures. To each his own…My question is, does tea need an ambassador now? Is anyone really gonna say to themselves, “Hmm…Dan Foster is drinking Lipton tea, let me buy more teabags even though the weather is real hot?” Or is the poor person gonna look at Osas’ pretty face and think “I should buy teabags instead of the 3-in-1 that doesn’t need me to buy milk and sugar like Lipton does”?
    And no, stans….it’s not a personal attack on anyone. It’d just be better for us all if more people asked the important questions.

• noniwe

June 17, 2013 at 5:06 pm

My thots exactly.

13. alzee

June 17, 2013 at 4:02 pm

she did and u jst have one of it in d market which genevieve alraedy got. poor osas, did u have to borrow dat? mek i hear sey na only genevieve dem mek d cloth for.

14. comment awaiting moderation!

June 17, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Tea brand ambassador? What did I know! Osas is pretty,but I’m not feeling the hair style on her,she can do better,it make her face look rounded*…..Dan foster,luv that dude voice,he command words,I miss lagos…But I still can’t get over the fact that was Linda Ikeji ex….I once date a fat man,I know the experience,I’m not saying much,imoa,this is a christian blog!

15. Al

June 17, 2013 at 4:29 pm

Toke looks real cute though

16. Contessa

June 17, 2013 at 4:35 pm

O yes she did. Was just gonna say that

17. nasty low class girl

June 17, 2013 at 4:40 pm

toke is becoming sad and pathetic!!!

OSAS baby!! beautiful girl

18. Kisses

June 17, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Toke shld change hair syle its really becoming boring

19. keen

June 17, 2013 at 7:36 pm

So no one noticed that it was therefore osas I. That onos o. Paraded ard last week as Genevieve in a yellow dress on the blog?…..nways sha,Goodluck to them

20. Fravian

June 17, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Abeg spare mee…..a gud designer ωιℓℓ reproduce Ð so called ‘made-4-genevieve’ dress. Osas, Toke, r luking gud 2me sha.

21. Jane

June 17, 2013 at 9:09 pm

I dont mean this as a sarcastic question oooo :abeg who is this Toke girl? what does she do? ow is she a celebrity?

22. stellaaw

June 17, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Osas is hottt.Toke u just look permanently annoying.I cant explain

• Sunshine

June 19, 2013 at 1:52 pm

LOL… I completely agree with you. Osas is really pretty…

23. sue

June 18, 2013 at 12:23 am

Toke is so petite and cute,
    Osas looks amazing
    Dareh my fine 9ja man

ladysusanne.blogspot.com

24. Cool cat

June 18, 2013 at 12:29 am

I can only say good luck to Lipton tea because this is just a stupid idea and waste of money. Who is their target market. The upper echelon of society do not drink Lipton, how do these “celebs” appeal to the market for Lipton tea? A baba suwe, or mr ibu would’ve been better suited for the brand, its not hating, just pure business sense.

25. Omo1

June 18, 2013 at 10:02 am

Since when did this brand ambassador thing become so prominent??? One thing i hate about Naija..too much copy copy…how the hell does Lipton tea even need a brand ambassador…i’ve known it for like since my cradle days..some goes with all other brand ambassador thing coming up with almost every product, goods and services..me sef go soon get my own brand ambassador 😀

Toke! same as always! Listened to her while driving for the first time yesterday morning..and i must say the accent is so so fake, please do not force it!

26. Nnenna

June 18, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Hmmmm
    Now very predictable…every Toke article must end with so many comments bashing her…see i do not know her but i know that at some point EVEN GOD WILL RISE TO HER AID AND DEAL WITH YOU ALL…because it is becoming too much…So what if she bleached or made many mistakes in discovering her self and even if her accent is fake…whose business is it? It is wrong, i am tired of reading this crap from spiteful people…live and ket her live…She who has no sins…has not lived…
    And nobody should stupidly say”Toke is that you”…it is not her, it is just someone who cannot understand the hate….is she made of stones, u think she doesn’t have feelings…stop pulling someone down to feel better than you feel…

That said…I am tired of brand ambassadors o…I mean if we must can we promote those that really add value, best graduating students from university, best teachers in school, people who shape the world with their brains….

• Omo1

June 20, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Well personally I do not take delight in bashing anyone. But I listened to Toke for the first time on radio..and without realizing she is the one, my thoughts where drawn to the accent and i’m just like why is this lady not being real, not until much later I heard her name being called

My point..she is an on air personality, and the first thing that attracts any listener is the voice, now when it feels like its not sounding like it should, the attention is completely drawn from the message. so its just an advice to her 🙂

27. tee

June 18, 2013 at 10:28 pm

thanks nnena you said it all in the last paragraph……..y d hell r they promoting those peeps??????????

28. Toyin

June 19, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Awwww, osas has a beautiful body with a pretty face.

29. hmm

June 20, 2013 at 4:43 pm

Don’t like the wig Osas is wearing.